♦ 1 ♦

My Fake Boyfriend ( hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello secretkid here! 
Welcome to my First Official Fanfic! i already post my oneshot story before..hehehe Enjoy! ^_^

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

6.00 am

Dangerous~ Dangerous~ She’s so dangerous

“ergh….” A girl get up from bed while rubbing her eyes and walk to her bathroom.  Sound of water hitting the bathroom floor keep hearing for 5 minutes. The girl walk to her closet and grab a school uniform then she standing in front of mirror. Sigh. I have a name  Author-nim.. [A/N Oppss…sorry]

Annyeong! My Name is SoEun. KIM SOEUN. Yeahh,.thats my name.Everyday I will wake up on 6 in the morning to get  ready. Why? Huhh…I have something to do before I went to school.Curious? well…I will tell you later..So Lets Start the Story!

Soeun POV.

I closed the door while eating a slice of bread in my mouth. “ Oh? Good Morning Soeun-ah!” a ahjumma shout. I turn my head and saw her waving her hand to me. I smile. “Good Morning,Halmeoni!” I said while waving my hand to her. “Already eat your medicine young girl?”ask her. Oh My~ I forgot again . “ehehe..i forgot..but don’t worry  I will eat it at school..i have to go now! See you again, halmeoni!” I said. How can I forgot to eat the ‘stupid’ medicine.ergh.. oh right..i have a disease. But not so serious. Just migraine. I will get dizzy easily if I was to focus or thinking about something.

At School.

I walk into my classroom and notice that everyone was staring a me like I am a killer. I sit on my chair but suddenly  feel something wet on my skirt. Oh my god~ not again. My whole classmate were laughing crazily. But when I want to stand up, someone throw a flour on my back. Oh sh*t! why must they throw flour? I mean.. did they don’t know that they just do? They can baked cake from the flour  and eat it, right? Sigh. Forgot about it.

I stop at my locker and grab my other uniform. Hoping that someone will stop throwing or do something on me because I don’t have any cloth after this. What a sad life of me.

Aaaa!! What the? So noisy. “Oppa! Oppa!” girls were shouting like crazy after seeing 7 boys walk into school. You can guess already right? Yeahh…Got7. Why they called themselves Got7? I’m not reall know about that maybe they have 7 members? Oh whatever.. Now! I need to take care of my cloth.

END Soeun POV

Mark POV.

Girls were screaming because of me. Opps.. sorry. Because of we. We Are Got7! [A/N shut up!]

Then I saw a girl standing not so far from me. Looks like she don’t care about me.

END Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter