Private Property

Private Property

 

The mall is really the best palce to go when it's hot. and you are currently here at the Bonnets and Hats section.

Taemin and you were picking a gift for his Jonghyun-hyung's birthday next week, and both of you decided to buy him a hat since he really likes to wear one.

You are currently holding a black hat with red outlined stars. "Minnie-Oppa! I think this is great!"

Taemin walked to you and grinned. "You really like red and black together huh?"

"It's cute! You think Jjong-oppa will like it?"

"Sure he will! Anything from his favorite dongsaeng!" Taemin ruffled your hair.

You then walked to the counter while he suddenly disappeared in to the Bonnet ection.

 

While you are paying at the counter, Taemin left you for a while and went to get the bonnet that he had his eyes on ever since you guys arrived.

Taemin quickly took it from the shelf and asked the saleslady to pack it. After paying with his card, you suddenly appeared andtapped his shoulder.

"Oppa! Have you bought your gift?"

"Yeah. Let's go." Taemin said as the saleslady gives the paper bag to him and smiled.

You smiled too. I really like that smile of his. "Sure! Let's go!"

 

Once you were walking along the stalls of the mall, guys were looking at you, more like eyeing and oggling at your direction, Taemin noticed it but you didn't. These guys are looking at my girl. MY GIRL.  Taemin then smirked. Time to make that bonnet of some use.

 

Taemin suddenly dugged into his paper bag and took out the bonnet that he bought a while ago. "Hey wait." He called you making you turn around and then he shoved a gray bonnet on your head.

"Ow! Oppa what for?" You held the bonnet, trying to remove it but Taemin stopped you.

"Don't. It's yours." Taemin smiled and pulled your hand.

You looked at him, confused. "Eh? I thought this is for Jjong-oppa?"

Taemin looked at you incredelously. "Why would I give him that?"

You got more confused, what is with the bonnet that Jjong-oppa can't have it?

"Why wouldn't you?" You asked but willing to already drop the topic, seeing and ice cream parlor not far away.

"He can't have it from me. He's not mine." Taemin just whispered and smiled triumphantly to the guys from before.

"What was that?" You asked but wore the bonnet anyways, bet it looks good on you.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." He pushed you to walk much faster.

 

You still wondered what is going on with Taemin. He has been awfully smiling a lot after that 'moment', like he just won the lottery or something.

Then you passed on a store with mirrors and then you saw your reflection, and there you reaized why he was griining like an idiot.

 

There it was on your head, a gray bonnet with a big 'T' embroidered on it and a silver band that shouts, 'Private Property'.

You looked at him with a meanigful grin. Yeah. You could kiss him for that.

 

 

(A/N: Jajjan! <3 Any Taemints out there? Please do comment! It would really help me guys if you share your thoughts on this one! XD Hearts o y'all!)