Taoris 1: Plan

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao sighs on the couch, changes the TV channel every 5 seconds while he eyeing on it lifelessly.

“Tao, baby. What are you doing?” a soft voice heard.

Zitao looks over behind the couch and sees Suho.

“Nothing, hyung.” He shrugs his shoulder and turns his body facing the TV again.

Suho walks closer and slings his arm around Zitao’s neck from behind and rests his head on Zitao’s left shoulder.

“You know you can always talk to me about anything right?” he whispers on Zitao’s ear. Almost full of love. Oh, Suho loves Zitao, yes. Because Zitao is more like a son to him.

Zitao sighs again, for the tenth time today.

“I know hyung. I know.” Zitao replies.

“So why don’t you tell me what’s bothering you?”

“I can’t.”

“Why can’t?”

“It’s complicated.”

“No, it doesn’t.”

“Yes, it is. Look, hyung, you won’t understand okay. I—“

“I understand Zitao. I understand. I watch you both, all the time, alright.” Suho walks around the couch to sit next to Zitao. One hand carefully pets Zitao’s ears while the younger stares tiredly toward his hyung.

He sighs again.

“I don’t know, hyung. I just—I just can’t talk to you right now.” Zitao mumbles while shifting a bit and curls inside Suho’s arms, shoulder all trembles. Even without asking, Suho knows the boy is crying right now. And Suho doesn’t bother to look. He just tightens his arms. This time, around Zitao fully.

After crying all night long on Suho’s arms, Zitao falls asleep. And Suho asks Chanyeol to picks Zitao’s up and brings him to his room. Baekhyun follows Chanyeol and gives Zitao a sweet kiss on his forehead before he leaves the room with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol returns to the living room with Baekhyun where all the member are waiting for them except from Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun and Luhan.

“I’ve put him to bed, hyung.” Chanyeol reports.

And Suho nods to him. “Thank you, Yeollie.”

Chanyeol jumps to the couch and pulls Baekhyun to sits on his lap. While Jongdae and Minseok sits next to each other. Yixing puts his hand around Suho’s waist and kisses his cheek.

 

“Guys, I really don’t know how to handle this matter.” Suho lets out a deep sigh.

His bandmate stay silent. They all know what’s in Suho’s mind right now.

“Have you try to talk to Sehun, dear?” Yixing asks his boyfriend and kisses his pale cheek to swipe away confusion on his face.

“I have. But he refuses to listen. He said that there is nothing between him and Zitao and he believes that Tao will be fine without him.” Suho answers.

“What is that!! How can he be fine. Tao is clearly not fine and Sehun saw it himself!! Egoistic bastard!!” Baekhyun spats angrily and Chanyeol calms him down by kissing his petite boyfriend’s cheek from behind.

At that time, Kyungsoo and Jongin enters the scene.

“What’s wrong guys? Why are you guys looked so tense?” Kyungsoo asks.

Baekhyun, still a little bit angry, answers “You might want to ask Sehun why.”

Kyungsoo face turns into a confused one.

“Sehun?”

And Jongin realizes it first.

“Was there anything happen to Zitao?” Jongin asks. And all of them leave the question unanswered while Kyungsoo joining the other on the couch, pulling Jongin’s hand and ushers the younger to sit beside him.

“Im really confuse right now. Until now, both of them manage to stay profesional. But I don’t think Zitao can get through all of this for a long time.” Suho speaks again.

“Yeah. He’s pretty sensitive actually. And he refuses all of our attention. He’s all alone now. I can’t... I don’t..... ahhh.... it’s hard to think about it.” This time, it’s Minseok who speaks. And Jongdae looks at Minseok, smiling knowingly.

“I know you are worry about him, but please restrain yourself from saying something that’s going to hurt both of them.” Says Jongdae, smiling to his petite bestfriend. And Minseok can only nods to that advice.

 

 

Tao stirs up from his sleep with a groggy feeling. He massages his templ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter