Taohun 1: He Is Gone

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao’s eyes glued on the mirror as he sees himself brushing his teeth lazily.

Or by anymeans, sadly.

When he finished, he clean the brush and put it back to the glass only to hear it’s clanking against the glass and looks lonely.

 

*****

 

“I will use the red one, and you’re going to use the blue one. Okay, hyung?”

Zitao nods. Stares at the younger guy in front of him, who’s busy blabbering around how they should use the bathroom together, smiling. He even chose his toothbrush color for him. But Zitao isn’t listening. He’s focus is on how cute Sehun lips is when he's talking too much. And look at that bossy eyes that looking at him as if he’s scolding Tao right now. So cute Zitao wants to kiss the eyelid so bad.

Didn’t care about what Sehun said about how they should put their skincare product on the right place, Zitao reach Sehun’s waist and pulls it closer to him. Sehun stops talking at the gesture and look at Zitao, confuses.

“Hyung,...?”

Zitao didn’t answer him. Instead, he bend forward to place a sweet kiss on his magnae’s small lips. The magnae still confuse, but receive the kiss pretty well. It’s Zitao’s afterall.

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” he giggles.

“I love you, Sehun-nie.” Zitao smiles.

“What’s wrong with this hyung really.” Sehun’s laugh shyly. “I love you too, hyung.”

 

******

 

Zitao wakes up at 3 in the morning because he couldn’t sleep. He looks at the bed side next to him. It’s empty.

He rolls over to the empty side of the bed. Head buried deep on the pillow. Suddenly he could smell a familiar scent coming from the pillow. His scent, Zitao cries.

He wet the pillow with his tears, and after he’s tired of crying, Zitao falls asleep to that relaxing scent his body familiar with.

 

******

“Hyung!! Let’s sleep. You need to sleep. We’re tired enough so let’s sleep.”

“Hmm, I will. After I finished practicing this last move.”

The magnae stares at Zitao for a while before decided that he needs to sleep right away.

After few minutes of practicing alone, Zitao looks at his magnae who’s fast asleep, smiling. He walks to Sehun’s side of bed and squatting down beside the magnae who’s sleeping, so soundly.

Zitao can’t help himself but runs his fingers through the magnae’s soft hair. Looking at the boy before him lovingly. He sniffs a mild scent of vanilla from the boy. Looking around, he found Sehun’s perfume bottle on the small desk beside his bedside. The scent is so sweet it reminds him of the chocolate milk tea Sehun’s always bought everytime he spotted a bubble tea store. Zitao chuckles at the cute image he pictured on his head.

He give the magnae a kiss on the lips and murmured soft “Good night, my vanilla boy. I love you.” near his ears before he himself go to his own bedside to sleep, pulling the sweet vanilla scented boy in his embrace, and succumbed to the sweet scent before completely fall asleep into it.

 

*****

 

Zitao lies on his car’s front cab and inhaling  the opened-air nature offered him.

He likes to do this. Just driving far away from town. And in a faraway land, stopped his car and just lied on his car’s front cab, starring at the stars in the opened sky happily.

He used to be happy doing it alone. But now, it feels empty.

His front cab suddenly feels so wide and empty. There is so much space—worth one more person—left and it makes him feels so lonely.

 

******

“Hyung, where are we going?” Sehun whines besides Zitao.

Zitao smiles. “You’ll know. It’s a surprise.”

“I don’t want a surprise hyung! Ahh, this hyung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter