Satan

Jesus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: oh my god! thank you ppl! here's the 2nd chapter. i promised a longer chapter, so here it is! hopefully it's entertaining :) 

 

"Kang Seulgi," rumbles the teacher's voice followed by a prolonged sigh, "Once again you never fail me with your test score."

 

Seulgi's face plasters an innocent smile. "Did I get an A, sir?" Seulgi asks enthusiastically. But her response is a small shake of a head from her teacher who has the 'do-you-really-think-so?' expression on his face. He slides his way over to Seulgi and hands her the test paper.

 

"Kang Seulgi, you're not going to slack off during the most important year of highschool," the teacher announces not only to Seulgi but to the whole class (who isn't surprised by Seulgi's failing scores because I mean just look at her! When someone is as beautiful as Seulgi, education should not be the main priority!). "And so I'm going to assign you a personal tutor," he adds.

 

Seulgi groans at the thought of learning. She doesn't necessarily hate learning, but honestly why learn when you can hang out with some pretty girls? And what comes with that is that there's always one pretty girl Seulgi flirts with that is also downright smart. Seulgi suppresses a small giggle as she reminisces the time she was able to pass a course with straight A's because her girlfriend did all of Seulgi's homework for her. But on top of that, the TA also had a small crush on Seulgi so she was bound to get all her marks.

 

"Do you understand, Kang Seulgi?"

 

The voice of a stern Mr.Kim pulls Seulgi back onto Earth. With a dumbfounded look, Seulgi unconsciously nods her at as she looks up at her teacher. Mr.Kim sends Seulgi a genuine smile, "Well then. You and Joohyun can settle things out after class."

 

Seulgi's ears perk at the mention of dear Bae Jesus. Her head jolts backwards and her eyes scan the back of the room. Seulgi swears she didn't see Joohyun when she walked into class. The classroom shrieks as they make 'accidental' eye contact with Seulgi. However, with furrowed brows. Seulgi sways her head from side-to-side.

 

"Where are you..." Seulgi mumbles, and just in time her eyes fall on a certain sometime sitting in the last row, in the right corner. The ends of Seulgi's lips genuinely tug at the sight of Joohyun. The petite girl is fumbling with her fingers as if she's too shy to even look up.

 

"Jesus, Kang Seulgi, stop flirting with the class. Eyes up here,” ‘interrupts’ Mr.Kim.

 

Seulgi obliges, but not before taking one last look at Joohyun. Gorgeous...she is just outright gorgeous

 

 

//

 

 

"Where did you get that chocolate cake?"

 

A sassy Wendy walks into the empty classroom where there sits Park Sooyoung in the middle of the room shoving her face down a delicious cake. The empty art class is where Wendy, Joy and Seulgi eat lunch together. And of course Joy is always the first to start eating.

 

"I stole it from one of Seulgi unnie's fans," Sooyoung manages to say as she takes another grand bite of the cake. Wendy pulls up next to Sooyoung with her flying eyebrows. "I'm proud of you for taking action," Wendy compliments the younger girl with a motherly smile, "But," and suddenly as if a thunderstorm is about to approach, Wendy's face darkens, "I thought I told you not to eat any other cake but the ones I make?"

 

Sooyoung almost chokes on the gigantic piece of slice in . With the eyes of a rabbit, Sooyoung carefully looks up at Wendy and sends her a cheeky smile with chocolate icing all over her face. An awkward chuckle leaves Sooyoung's mouth as she slowly places the cake back into its case.

 

"Anyways..." Sooyoung tries to change the subject, "Uh...um...w-where's S-Seulgi unnie?"

 

Lunch started 10 minutes ago and evidently Seulgi should be here with her personal fans stalking outside of the room. Wendy puckers her lips at the mention of Seulgi as she clenches her teeth afterwards. The two sit still in silence for a brief moment before both open their mouth with firm fury.

 

"We have a problem." both girls break the silence in unison. Joy and Wendy exchange looks with faces about to cry. "Bae Joohyun?" the girls speak at once again as if they have telepathic powers. A groan leaves Sooyoung's mouth and a cry leaves Wendy's.

 

"She calls her Bae Jesus, unnie!" Joy explodes flailing her hands in the air, a fork still tightly held in her hand. "She thinks the girl is Jesus!" she adds.

 

Wendy's eyes widen upon hearing such sorcery. She cannot believe what she has just heard. "We need to create a plan, Sooyoung-ah." whispers Wendy. "We must make sure we shield Seulgi from any sort of girl who can pass as being beautiful!" she then claims. Then there’s Sooyoung who furiously nods along.

 

"Does that mean we're not allowed to be with Seulgi unnie too?" Joy innocently asks, "I mean look at us, we're two beautiful ladies."

 

The room embraces a brief silence before the two burst out in laughter. "Good one, Joy!" Wendy wails as she wipes the tears from her eyes. Joy is about call for a high-five with Wendy when the door to the room opens. Immediately, both girls pause what they’re doing to turn their attention to the door.

 

"Hey guys," and God Bless it’s Seulgi, "Sorry I was late."

 

Within a blink of an eye, Sooyoung runs out of her seat and to Seulgi with her arms wide open. But as Seulgi opens the door even more, there appears a small girl with fluttering eyes, stopping Sooyoung from approaching her beloved unnie.

 

"I brought a friend with me," Seulgi then adds with a teddy bear smile, "Her name is Bae Joohyun."

 

 

God forbid me WHAT.

 

Sooyoung hastily turns around to look at Wendy who is sitting with her jaw falling.

 

MAY DAY MAY DAY.

 

Seulgi gently pulls Joohyun into the room and closes the door behind them. So naturally Seulgi slides an arm around Joohyun's shoulders as she semi-hugs the girl with a grin. The shy and quiet Joohyun hides her face in the palms of her hands as she is slowly led over to the seats. Seulgi pulls out a chair for Joohyun and gestures her to sit as Wendy and Joy slowly regain their posture, barely suppressing their desires to throw a tantrum.  

 

"T-thank y-you." stutters Joohyun. She senses all the eyes on her, that including Wendy, Joy, Seulgi, and all of Seulgi's jealous fans who are peeking into the room through the windows. Accordingly, Joohyun feels her cheeks burn up at the intense attention on herself, and so she fumbles with the collar of her shirt. Seulgi’s eyes can’t help but glue themselves onto Joohyun, but realizing how inappropriately her eyes would soon react to Joohyun, Seulgi quickly clears and diverts her eyes away from Joohyun and onto her two friends.

 

“So,” Seulgi starts off with a rather shaky voice, “Should be start off with introductions?”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter