Colorado, 09:01

Colorado, 09:01

Staying in Colorado is not bad—that’s what Kyungsoo thinks.

He likes his apartement, it’s peaceful—Kyungsoo likes peaceful, quiet place.

In the morning, he will open his veranda’s door and step outside, feels the breeze of the wind will go past through his body. The classic music flow from the headphone that he wears.

It helps him to relax.

It helps him to forgot the past.

It helps him to be born as a new person—to be reborn as Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo who likes to sing—he sings a lot in the shower, sounds lame but who doesn’t like to do that though. Kyungsoo who likes to cook—his skill on cooking spaghetti is getting better. Kyungsoo who likes to wander around with a car—he’s still can believe his neighbor are really nice to the extent they lent Kyungsoo their freaking car, eventhough it’s not a new one.

He can forget D.O.

He can forget D.O who has strength. D.O who can break the wall, break the surface of the earth—who has a power to destroy anything. D.O who protect the Tree Of Live for over million years as one of the twelve forces.

D.O who got stucked in a maze after they failed to framed the red forces.

D.O who run from the maze—who got separated from his brothers, because if they hide on their own maybe they can fool the enemy once.

He’s just Kyungsoo now—he never used his power again since then. He tried once, but it didn’t come out as powerful as it used to.

Maybe he started to turn to a human being.

He doesn’t know if he’s happy or not about it.

Happy—because it’s not a bad thing to stay as human being. It feels good to be normal—although he’s never actually understand what is normal.

Besides he doesn’t need to use his power again. There’s nothing he should protect, there’s nothing he should be afraid of. There’s no red forces chasing over him again since he hides well from them.

That’s what he thought.

That’s before one day, he peeks through the peep hole on his door from outside and find someone stares back at him.

He freezes.

He opens and close the door quickly—he can feel his blood is rushing faster through his body.

“Kai?”

It’s been years since the last time he saw Kai. The boy from their brotherhood—from their forces, who has teleportation as his power. He’s still practically the same—still tan, but much taller than before.

He’s kind of happy to see Kai again.

Because Kai only appears suddenly like this if he wants to gather them together.

Because Kai is the key—Kai is the one who open the door between the lunar eclipse, who lead them to be together. Who make them stay as one.

Does it mean all of them will meet again? Or—

“We need you, D.O.” Kai’s voice cut all the blabbering inside Kyungsoo’s head.

“For what?”

“They’re back—”

Who?

Who the heck is back?

“—the red forces.”

No, no, no.

Kyungsoo forgot he will never be normal.

Kyungsoo forgot D.O will always be the normal one in his world.

“They eliminated Luhan and Kris,” Kyungsoo’s heart drops. “And they almost found Baekhyun in Lyon, also Sehun in Edinburgh.”

“We need to join forces with others again as soon as possible. Suho and I decided that it's safe to meet in Seoul,” Kai gives him a reassure smile. “I know it’s not a good news, but everything's gonna be alright as soon as we stay as one again.

Kyungsoo nods his head. “Promise me we will meet each other again in Seoul? As one piece, not least than that.”

Kai chuckles. “I promise.”

Kai raises his hand, then he pats Kyungsoo’s head slowly. “Take care, okay? I’ll see you later, D.O,” as Kyungsoo blinks, Kai vanished into a dust. He left him alone.

With ten marbles on the floor.

Ten forces left.

Colorado, 09:01. Kyungsoo is back again as D.O.