Hey

High School Gangs

I whip my head around and turn back slowly to face the road leading to my home. That's the second time I had done that.

 

I was certain I had seen Kris walking this way, but he wasn't walking in front of me, or behind me. Where is he, really?!

 

My sixth sense has always been correct, and I can feel his presence. He's definitely somewhere.

 

He's  here.

 

I stop and turn around abruptly, expecting to see Kris lurking behind, but once again, I found myself staring dumbly at an empty road.

 

Sighing I turn back and involuntarily almost screamed, if not for Kris' firm hands clamping down on my mouth.

 

"Looking for me?" He asked with lips that tilted up, but eyes which hid a raging fury.

 

I didn't dare move even though I hated his hand on my mouth, my lips. Ew. I need to get mouthwash later.

 

"I heard you had a great time with Sehun?" He released me but stood in my way, ready to grab me if I tried to flee.

 

I gulped, thinking about that playboy who had tried to take advantage of me on our first date. No, that ain't the reason I cast that vote.

 

I started to protest. "Listen, it's not what you think-"

 

"Then what?" His eyes glinted with ire and his hands curled into fists. "Did you think it was suposed to be mine but said the wrong name?" He sneered.

 

Breathe in, breathe out. "No. I still think the land should be yours. I just-"

 

He threw his head back and gave a long sarcastic laugh. "Are you even hearing yourself? You thought of voting for me but you did otherwise, do you have some disorder?"

 

He was going to laugh again when I got mad and snapped, "You interrupted me! I was going to explain."

 

That seemed to work for he gaped at me, calm just for a moment.

 

"I owed Sehun for embarrassing him last time, in front of the whole school. I wronged him. So naturally I needed to pay back, since he's a playboy and I don't want him taking advantage of me with that as an excuse." I bit my lip, what else could I say so that I sounded less selfish?

 

"I'm sorry, and... and I'l try to pay back somehow..." I looked at him expectantly.

 

"Hmm, you know there are just so many things wrong with you I don't know where to start from. Firstly, you don't say sorry right after you've snapped at someone. Secondly, I just have no words for you thinking Sehun's taking advantage of you. And lastly... you should know quuite clearly that now...

 

You owe Me a favour. And a big one at that."

 

Great, just great. This matter with favours is really getting out of hands. Argh.

 

Hey, it's just a continuation from my previous chapter so it's not very long. Don't be mad :) smileee