Find the book

Dream

[Help Hongbin? Yes.]

 

"Okay, sure." Hakyeon agreed. 

"Wow, really? Thank you!" Hongbin cheered. "The libary is like I said next to my studio. It has a yellow door, hard to miss."

Hakyeon nodded and left Hongbin's room. He re-entered the hallway and walked to the next door. Just when he was about to open it, he could hear loud laughter coming from it. He placed his ear to the door. Yep, someone was having fun in there. But he would lie if he said he wasn't creeped out by it. Hakyeon knocked on the door. "Excuse me?" The laughter stopped. "Ah, yes? Come in!"

Hakyeon slowly opened the yellow door, only to find a boy sitting in a comfy chair, a book resting is his lap and a pen in his hand. "Oh, Hakyeon! It's you!" the boy greeted. Hakyeon greeted back, but just like Hongbin, he didn't knew this boy. "Hello.." He closed the door behind him and entered the room. He took a quick look. The whole room was yellow, just as the door. But it was way bigger than Hongbin's room. There were large bookshelfs and a few books scattered around, a big chandelier lighted up the room.

"Want to join me reading this book? It's so funny!" the boy invited him. Hakyeon shook his head. "Err, no, thanks. I'm actually here to search for a book." he informed. 

"Oh? What kind of book do you want? I have them all here!" the boy said laughing, pointing at the large bookshelfs filled with all kinds of books. 

"Actually I'm not sure? Hongbin asked me to get one for inspiration." he answered truthfully.

"A book for Hongbin! You should have said it earlier, I know exactly what kind of books he likes! He always comes here to get books for inspiration.. Just as I do for writing songs. He always picks the books with a pink cover, they are fairytales." the boy replied.

'Pink covers... of course. What isn't pink?' Hakyeon thought. "Thank you." he said to the boy, who resumed reading his book. Hakyeon walked to a bookshelf and started to look for books with a pink cover. Easier said then done, though. Almost all of the books had either a yellow or green cover. 

After a going through 5 bookshelfs, Hakyeon went to the reading boy again. "I can't find one." he complained. The boy looked up from his book. "Really? That can't be. I have all the books of the world here. It should be somewhere." and with that the resumed reading again. Well, that was a great help. Hakyeon sighed and went searching again.

After a few minutes, he returned to the boy again. "I really can't find it..." he said. The boy looked at him for a moment, then he patted the empty spot next to him. "Come sit. Let's read together." Hakyeon was confused, but sat down next to him anyway. 

"This book is fun," the boy said with a smile. "read."

Hakyeon frowned. This guy was kind of weird. But he was curious what made the boy laugh so loudly, so he read it.

 

The lost girl saunters through the thick forest. "Where am I?" she cried. Suddenly a white bunny appeared. "Oh my, what is wrong?" the bunny asked. "I'm lost." she replied. "Then come with me." the bunny said, and he ran away. The girl knew not what to do, and thus followed the bunny deeper into the forest. There she met 3 other animals, they welcomed her warmly. "It must be fate for us to meet like this! Let's celebrate!" 

The girl was happy to have found new friends and she played with them all day long. They sang, dance and forgot everything bad and good. They had fun until the point of going mad. 

"I never want to go home anymore!" the girl exclaimed.

 

Hakyeon then looked at the boy. "Isn't this a fairytale?" he asked. The boy smiled. 

"Yes, it is."

"Can I maybe have that one and give it to Hongbin?" he asked the boy carefully. 

"Ah, I was just getting to the good part, and it's my favourite book too. But fine, since it's you, Hakyeon, I'll give it to you. Make sure to return it later." the boy answered. 

Hakyeon nodded. "I will." and took off, but was stopped by the boy.

"Will you come back later? We can read another book if you want, we can have lots of fun!" he said, the big smile never leaving his face.

Hakyeon simply nodded again and left the libary. Then he noticed a small nametag on the yellow door, it said "Ravi's Libary". 'So his name was Ravi, huh.. weird guy.' he thought, clutching the book. 'I'm not sure if I want to meet him again'. He let out a sigh and went back to Hongbin's room. 

 

 

"I'm back!" Hakyeon said while entering the room with Ravi's book. Hongbin was sitting in the middle of the room, a white canvas placed before him. He turned around. "Wow, thank you! You're fast." he complimented. Hakyeon sat down next to him and handed him the book. Somehow he felt comfortable around Hongbin, like he had known him for a long time. 

"This is a wonderful tale, you have a good taste." Hongbin said, inspecting the book. "Yes, I can get some inspiration from this." a smile crept up to his face. He grabbed some paint and brushes and started painting. Hakyeon silently watched.

"Ah, this is going to take a while probably. If you want you can wander around here for a little longer. It's your dream, aren't you curious what you dream off?" Hongbin spoke up. 

"If that's okay with you.." Hakyeon replied.

"Sure. I do hope you come back, though. I want to show it to you when it's done." he said, painting to the canvas.

Hakyeon stood up and left the room, finding himself in the hallway again. Where should he go now? Now that he thought about it, that Ravi guy mentioned that he should come back too.. But he was curious about the blue door too. 

 

[Where to go? Visit Ravi again or go to the blue door?] 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: don't worry the actual story will start soon. We just have to go through this as introduction.