final.

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Haha! Stop it Jongin!" The boy laughs.

 

"Not until you say it!" Jongin smiles cheekily before continuing to tickle the boy.

 

"Jongin! Hahaha!" The boy rolls all over their bed, trying to avoid Jongin's hands. "Alright! Alright! I'll say it!" Jongin smiles, feeling childishly proud. He stops tickling the panting boy and waits eagerly for the words.

 

The boy under him smiles sweetly before wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck, pulling him just an inch away from his face. Their noses brush and Jongin smiles at the light giggle escaping his beauty's lips.

 

"Jongin." Jongin smiles, nuzzling their noses again, the boy giggling again. "I love you, so much." Jongin smiles widely before falling to the side, immediately hugging the boy tightly. The boy releases a squeal of surprise but accepts the hug with a melodious laugh.

 

Jongin smiles at his lover and sighs. "I love you too. So so so much." His lover smiles softly, Jongin's hair. “You know, you’re really pretty.” His lover flushes a pretty pink, Jongin laughing.

 

They fall asleep in each others arms, just like they plan to every night coming ahead.

 

* * *

 

The nights falling asleep together began to decrease.

 

It started with one day a month. Then three times in two weeks. Soon, it was four times a week.

 

One day, Jongin was caught.

 

"How could you?!" His lover shouts, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I trusted you Jongin! I trusted you!" Jongin accepts every hit he gets, guilt eating him up. The pain of seeing his lover cry was excruciating. What was more painful was that he couldn't even answer the next question.

 

"Why did you cheat on me?"

 

Jongin doesn't answer, casting his view downwards.

 

"Jongin, answer me."

 

Jongin still doesn't answer. His lover releases a loud sob, covering his face. Out of all the hits Jongin got, the slap he got to the face hurt the most.

 

"We're over. Get away from me." Jongin looks up and sees tears streaming down from red eyes.

 

"Baby... Don't-"

 

"Don't 'baby' me now!" His lover shouts, smacking Jongin's hand away from him. "Get the hell away from me! You can go around with your boy toy for all I care!" Jongin feels his heart break more.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it-”

 

"Just shut the up Jongin. You're nothing to me now. Get out." Jongin stops trying and turns around to leave. He looks back once when he reaches the door. He sees his lover, crying on the couch, covering his face.

 

Jongin whispers a broken goodbye and turns around, shutting the door behind him.

 

* * *

 

“Kyungsoo, it’s over.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

 

“What the hell Jongin?!” Kyungsoo shri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter