Cute Nerdy Jimin & Hot Protective JungKook

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://38.media.tumblr.com/556508bd85d8ce1f0fd7

a200d1ddfc0c/tumblr_n4ukn4IrZW1slhvvmo1_500.gif)

_____________

"Cute Nerdy Jimin & Hot Protective JungKook"

It was yet another miserable day in highschool. Now don't get the wrong idea. Jimin loved high school. It was just the kids AT the school that he had a problem with. They would for wearing glasses, and for thinking he wanted attention when he said he was chubby even though he clearly wasn't. Most kids either talked behind his back, or just flat out ignored him, except for his best friend, Taehyung. Taehyung was the only friend Jimin had and he was the friend that would literally kick someone's if they maade fun of Jimin and he heard. 

Because of the constant teaasing, Jimin spent most of his time in the cozy library of his school. It had high ceilings, tall windows, a glass roof. It made it seem like all he wanted, the outdoors, plus the comfort of his library. He called it his because he was there so often everyone just assumed he either lived there, or he ran it. 

Today, the first class had just ended and he made his way to his locker to drop off his textbooks and notebooks since he just had study time next class and he would of course spend it at the library. While he turned the last digit of his combination and twisted it, two boys made their way towards him and shut the locker again. 

"Hey, Jim Jim." Said one of the boys, EunHyuk. 

"Now's not a good time guys." 

"But why not? You're always free, arent you? Where are you going? The library?" Asked the other, Henry. 

Jimin stayed quiet and just looked straight at the floor. 

Eunhyuk grabbed Jimin's glasses quickly before he could feel it and he started playing with them. 

"Man...I knew you were blind, but this is to another level." Jimin tried reaching for them, but they just held them up high. 

"Come on. Please, just give them back. I can't afford another pair. If I break those, that's it. I don't get another pair!!" 

"Here Henry, try them on." And EunHyuk purposley tossed them in the air in the direction of Henry. 

He caught them and put them on. 

"Woah, dude, you just have all the bad qualities, don't you?" 

"Please, just don't break them, Please. 

"I won't, don't worry." Said Henry taking them off, ready to hand them to Jimin, when he dropped them and stepped on them. 

"Oops, they slipped, sorry." 

"Why would you do that!? I just told you not to break them!!" 

"Do not yell at me. Who do you think you are?! Hey EunHyuk, I think we need to teach this kid a lesson like last week." EunHyuk got ready to throw a punch at Jimin's face. The fist started making its way to Jimin's face. 

Before anyone could notice anything, A hand reached and grabbed the fist.

"What do you think you're doing? You think its funny to mess with someone like that? Man, You know what I can do to you and you know that it's not a pretty outcome." 

EunHyuk had a look of discomfort on his face since his fist was being squished by the boy.

Henry was freaked out and all he did was run.

"If I ever see you mess with him again, you won't live to see the next day, do you understand?" 

"Yes, damn, just let go of my hand." 

The boy gave one last hard squeze before relasing his grip, pushing the boy to move away from them. 

After EunHyuk left, The boy turned to Jimin and waved a hand to his eyes to see if he could see him. 

"I can see you, But it's just a pure blur. Thank you, For...you know." Jimin was trying hard to hold back his tears. His mother nearly killed him last week when he came home to tell her that he had broken his glasses. They could not afford another pair, so now he would probably either stay like that for the rest of the year, or try and fix his glasses. 

"You're welcome." Said the boy infront of him. 

"God, my mom is going to kill me. I just got a new pair last week since they broke those too."

The boy stayed quiet and Jimin knew that he felt sorry for him. 

"How long were you watching?" 

"Long enough." 

"How bad are they?" Asked Jimin, assuming the boy would understand that he meant the glasses. 

"They're pretty much no good, the glss is shattered and the rim is completely bent and twisted." 

Jimin's eyes started to water and he laughed with pity for himself. 

"Thanks for going easy." He said with sarcasm. 

He felt the boy slip something into his pocket and he waited for an explanation. 

"The next pair are on me." 

Jimin immediatly reached into the pocket to take out what the boy had put in. 

"Oh no! I can't possibly accept this." 

"Don't worry. I wore glasses once and believe me, they are important." 

"Please, take it back, I can't." 

"I'm not taking it back. It reached inside your pocket, so it's yours now. Though, if you want a really good tip, don't get glasses, get contacts. Not that there was anything wrong with the glasses, but they can't break the contacts. plus, they can see your pretty eyes." 

Jimin felt his face redden and heat up. 

"Thanks..." 

"What's your next class?" asked the boy to Jimin.

"Study block. I'm at the library." 

He felt the boy slip his hand into the other's. 

"Come one, I'll take you." 

 

As they reached their destination, Jimin pulled his hand away, but was afraid he pulled it too fast, so he apologized. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be. Hey," He made Jimin look at him, even though Jimin could barely make out anything on the boy's face. 

"Don't EVER let anybody get into your head. Don't you ever think they're right. You are worth more than how they treat you, ok? I don't want this school to have an announcement one day that the cute boy who was being teased commited suicide, alright? Please don't ever let me hear that announcement, ok? Promise me." 

Jimin was still freaking out over the fact that the boy was holding on to his face. 

"Ok.  I promise you. Thank You." 

"Jimin! What are you- Oh hey. Whose this?" Asked TaeHyung walked up and holding onto Jimin's shoulders. 

"Hi Tae." Said Jungkook, looking at TaeHyung. 

"I was just dropping him off here since the jackasses EunHyuk and Henry broke his glasses. 

"Again?!?!" Yelled TaeHyung, letting go and scan the hallways. 

"Don't worry, I took care of it." Said the boy. 

"well....come one, Jimin, lets get you inside." Said TaeHyung, leading the boy in the direction of the library door. 

"Wait." Said Jimin. 

He turned around and tried speaking to the boy. 

"What's your name?" 

He felt the boy sneak yet another thing into his pocket, quielty whispering to Jimin. 

"Call me so I can take you to your next class." He moved away from Jimin, then spoke again. 

"It's JungKook, by the way. Jeon Jungkook." 

_____________

Hey Hey, Sorry about the wait. I'm back!!!

A little bit angsty at the beginning, but it got better. I actually think this might be plot worthy, so I might turn it into a full fic if there's enough support. 

Allright, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3