Teaser

I'll Break Down Your Wall Maria (If ya know what i mean)

“Ooooooh yessssss” Luhan double tapped the EreRi neko fanart faster than you could say, “Titans are my trigger!!”. Half drooling Luhan continued scrolling down his Instagram for more EreRi goodness, letting out a little squeal every time he was overtaken by feels. Luhan was a hardcore shipper of the Eren and Levi/Heichou/Rivaille/Cravat ship. That ship was his life and Luhan was so certain that they were canon. I mean how could they not be? The way Levi kicked Eren in the face, so much love! Luhan not only has an Instagram dedicated to EreRi but a Tumblr and maybe an Archive of our Own account too. Not that he’d admit to going as far as writing NC-17 fics of his golden otp. 

 

“Oh my God, Luhan! Do you mind shutting up over your little fantasy ship? Jeez everyone knows EreMika is the only thing sailing in SNK,” Sehun rolled his eyes from across the room. He just walked into the room and was feeling so attacked by Luhan’s delusional feels. Looking down at his phone Sehun grunted as his feed refreshed, displaying a new EreMika fanart with Mikasa saving Eren once again. Okay now that was squeal worthy. But Sehun being the reasonable shipper he was took a deep breath and clicked on the little heart. On the inside Sehun was throwing flower petals over his precious, adorable ship. Next thing he knew a fluffy pink pillow made contact with his face.

 

“Don’t you sass me about ships Oh Sehun. I know how you make erted faces whenever you see an art of Eren kissing Mikasa. Don’t think I don’t notice! Coz I do, oh i do.” Luhan pointed an accusing finger at Sehun’s smug EreMika loving face. 

“N-no I don’t! What are you talking about? At least I don’t foam at the mouth when seeing Eren getting punched by that midget with OCD!” Cheeks slightly tinged red, Sehun took a step toward Luhan, pink pillow held threateningly in the air. 

“Ooh I’m so scared! A pillow! Come on, Sehun give me your best shot! And Levi is not a midget he’s taller than Historia!” Luhan held his arms out and gestured for Sehun to chuck the pillow at him.

“I’m not gonna chuck this at you. You may be shipping the wrong ship but you’re still older, I’d never get away with hurting your pretty face,” smirked Sehun, dropping the pillow to the floor.

“P-p-pretty! What the hell are you saying? This is a man’s face! Look at this chiseled chin! I’m freaking rugged dude!” Luhan launched another two pillows at Sehun, one of them hit him in the arms causing Sehun to throw his phone into the air. It dropped to the hardwood floor with a cracking sound.

“Oh ! My phone!” Sehun picked it up and widened his eyes at the large shatters marking the once pristine screen. “Luhan! Look at what you’ve done,” Sehun shoved his ruined phone in Luhan’s face.

“Crap. I did not mean to do that Sehun It was an accident, believe me! Don’t worry hyung will buy you a new one! Aww please don’t cry!” Luhan got up and gave Sehun a bone crushing hug.

“I’m not crying you idiot. Just get off me,” whined Sehun, squirming in Luhan’s hold.

“Hush hush child. Luhan hyung will make it all better,” cooed Luhan, enjoying the feel of Sehun’s body against his. Wait a minute what the hell is he thinking? It’s just Sehun is really really warm, that’s all.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

This is the intro of my newest fic! I hope you enjoyed! Please give me feedback so I can improve the stories I write for you all! Thank you, I’ll be back with a new chapter some time soon maybe.....