Rumours...

One For Me(HIATUS)

When i step into the school for the first time after the incident, i noticed people in the corner whispering while looking at me.."Did you hear?That nerd is actually a beauty! I can't believe it! I think she got plastic surgery...I mean how can a person transform so prettily in one day."i overheard some of them murmuring. I felt sad and wronged.*Nevermind Lee Eunmi..It is going to die down soon ..all this murmuring..You shouldn't let it get to you.* i tried hard to keep the tears from falling down but it was too late. I quickly ran to the toilet. I locked myself up in the cubicle and just let my tears fall.I feel so wronged. Suddenly i heard Ljoe's voice from the outside."Eunmi-ah, please come out."Ljoe shouted. I don't know why but at the moment i didnt want to let Ljoe see my wrecked, tear-stained face."Come on Eunmi-ah..Dont just stay in the toilet.Come out and let me comfort you. we are friends right?"Ljoe tried persuading you eventhough it hurts him to say that you were "friends". You felt your heart break a little when you heard that you are just a friend to him.You felt guilty when you suddenly remebered that you were supposed to be Chunji's girlfriend and not Ljoe's so you shouldn't care of he thinks of you right?