Final.

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[RUMOR] Sistar’s Soyu and 4Minute’s Gayoon are rumored to be dating. Both agencies have yet to release official statements.

 

“Heo Gayoon!” Jiyoon came stomping out of the room with her phone on her hand. She glares at Gayoon while the other members try to calm the angry girl down.

 

“What?” Gayoon asked with a poker face.

 

“How can you still be sitting here reading a magazine?!” Jiyoon took the magazine from Gayoon’s laps and threw it on the floor.

 

“I don’t understand you.” Gayoon ran her hair through her messy bed hair.

 

“You’re involved in a ing scandal with Soyu! Get the out of the house to the company and clear this up! Don’t bring the whole team down because of you!” Jiyoon unknowingly cursed.

 

“Jiyoon unnie! Don’t swear at Gayoon unnie. Come with me to the kitchen.” Sohyun dragged Jiyoon to the kitchen.

 

They didn’t understand why Jiyoon was so angry. The members haven’t seen Jiyoon so angry before. She literally exploded. While the calm Gayoon didn’t seem to care at all. Gayoon has always been like this. She tends to hide her emotions.

 

Gayoon slowly walk to her room while waiting for someone to pick up the call.

 

[At the kitchen]

 

“Jiyoon unnie! Calm down! Look at me!” Hyuna cupped Jiyoon’s cheeks and made her calm down.

 

“Why are you so worked up? Want to tell me about it?” Hyuna poured a cup of water for the older girl. The latter gulped down the whole cup of water within a second.

 

“I JUST—I don’t know too… I’m just… I’m just so disappointed and angry. And she is not even anxious about it?! Jiyoon said.

 

“I’m sure it’s not just about that, right…? Is there something else that made you so angry?” Hyuna knows her too well.

 

“…No.” Jiyoon hesitated for a while. But since Jiyoon doesn’t want to say, Hyuna didn’t want to force her as well.

 

“Alright. But what you said just not to Gayoon unnie was too harsh… Though she didn’t show it but I’m sure she’s hurt… You’re her best friend after all. Apologize to her okay?” Hyuna said but Jiyoon didn’t reply her and walked into her shared room.

 

Jiyoon walked into the shared room and saw Gayoon lying on her bed. They are roommates together with Sohyun so it’s really awkward for the both of them.

 

Jiyoon lied down on her bed too and used her phone. Gayoon was playing games on her phone.

 

[CONFIRMED] Cube Entertainment has released an official statement: “The dating rumor is not true. Gayoon and Soyu are close friends and had met recently when the both of them have some free time. They are definitely not dating.”

Meanwhile, Starship Entertainment has also released an official statement denying the rumor.

 

“Ya, why are you lying to our fans? That’s not fair to them!” Jiyoon who read the article shouted at Gayoon again.

 

“What’s wrong with you Jeon Jiyoon?! It’s our decision not to reveal, who are you to care about the things between us?” Gayoon also exploded.

 

“Do you think I have nothing to do?! If I have nothing to do I’d rather sleep all day than to waste my energy and care about your ing problems!” Jiyoon realized what she said was a little bit too much. She felt sorry when she saw Gayoon’s eyes filled with tears.

 

“I never thought you would say something like this Jiyoon, I thought you would never hurt me!” Gayoon ran out while crying. The members who were in the living room were shocked that Gayoon cried. No matter how big their fight is, Jiyoon never said such words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter