Student Council President

A and C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The bell rang as he hurriedly rushed pass the school gate. The high school that he was studying in was the top among the country’s top school, also many impeccable students attended this super elite school. And Kim Seokjin, 2nd year high school, was the president of the school’s student council.

 

“President, good morning!” Everyone cheered and greeted him as he arrived at the school hallway. Being a school president grabbed all the attention and respect from all the students. Jin smiled as he kept walking to the class.

 

“Good morning, president!!” One of the girls approached him and greeted him with her perky smile. “Morning!” Jin smiled and slightly bowed his head back to the standing girl.

 

“Kyaa! Kyaa! I was greeted by the president!!” The earlier girl ran to her friends and bragged about how lucky she was to be noticed and greeted back by the president.

 

“Not fair!” Her friend cried out.

 

“He is so handsome and smart. I envy him.” Some boys chitchatted to one another.

 

“Did you hear? In the last countrywide exam he was at the top again!!”

 

“Wow amazing!!”

 

Jin heard all the conversation and sighed to himself. He walked pass the crowd and was also playfully greeted by his friends.

 

“Hey Jin hyung!!” Hoseok waved his hand up at Jin’s direction.

 

“As expected of our school’s AA..” Yoongi laughed and winked at Jin.

 

“Hey! How many times have I told you to stop calling me AA?” A frown appeared on Jin’s face as he replied.

 

“Eh! Why hyung? Isn’t it an appropriate nickname for our school’s superior student?” Hoseok reasoned because ever since the entrance exams, Jin had came top in every tests.

 

“He is blushing! He is blushing!” Yoongi laughed mockingly at the as-red-as-tomato Jin.

 

Jin sighed and exclaimed, “I wasn’t first in the entrance exam, tho.”

 

“Ahhhh!” Hoseok groaned, “It was the lead pencil guy huh??”

 

Then Jin’s heart suddenly arched when he heard the word ‘lead pencil guy’. His eyes widen when Hoseok reminded him about that guy. He smiled a bit to himself. “Your first love, right?” Yoongi uttered and stopped in front of Jin to examine his reaction.

 

Jin looked down to the floor for some good seconds before he raised his voice, “Well yeah, you are right!”

 

The lead pencil guy image suddenly appeared on Jin’s mind. That guy was smart and kind. He was supposed to be the school’s true AA, and he was Jin’s first love. A lead pencil was the only thing that tied them together. Jin smiled wildly to himself as he was daydreaming about the lead pencil guy when Hoseok, being his cheerful friend, suddenly cut him off, “Yahhh hyung!! Sorry for interrupting you, but…look behind your back!”

Jin’s eyes widen as he turned his back to see what was happening. The delinquent students were fighting again. The municipal delinquent high school was very famous nationwide for their behavior – to the point that the delinquent behavior of the students was the lowest of the low, and that high school was right next to Jin’s The AA. Jin guessed perhaps, The CC were so low level that they didn’t really get along. He tried to cross their school border, which was a not-so-tall wall, and talked to the fighting boys, “It’s really annoying. Please stop!”

On spur of the moment, Jin heard a familiar voice shouted from behind. “Aren’t you too close to our students?!!” The owner of the voice rushed in and dragged the fighting boys with him. He took his last glance at Jin and said, “Please mind your own business!” He kept his voice low and turned his back at Jin. For that moment, Jin could feel that his heart skipped its own beat as he couldn’t stop looking at that guy. “Hey!” Jin finally let his voice heard. Hearing what Jin said, the earlier guy turned his back to face Jin. He was a tall and handsome guy with his blond hair. Jin could feel that his own lips had curled up as the sight of the standing man came to his mind. “Are you Nam-“ Jin couldn’t finish his sentence, and without realizing it, the fighting started again.

 

‘I’ve had enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter