Final

The idol-stalker and cute fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you" A boy bowed to the older lady before picking up the bag with the food he had bought and heading forward.

"! He's coming this way" Taehyung panicked and tried to find a place to hide so the boy wouldn't notice him.

Now, what was the worldwide known Kim Taehyung doing here? 


3 week ago...

It all started when Taehyung was having a fansign. He really looked forward to fansigns and was very excited since he felt that thanks to that he could become closer with his precious, lovely fans.

"Bye Bye. It was really nice to meet you! Please continue on cheering and supporting me!" V (his stage name) smiled at the girl/fan. After that he turned his head to the right direction to greet the next person. At that moment time froze for him. A boy stood in front of him. However it wasn't just an ordinary boy. It was the most beautiful and cute person he has ever seen in his whole life. The boy had jet, black hair that was the total opposite of his milky white skin. His eyes were big and his pink lips looked so full, plump and kissable. Wait! What was he thinking?! Kissable lips? Get a hold of yourself Kim Taehyung! The idol scolded himself.

"A-Annyong hasaeyo (hello) My name is Jungkook.I-I've been following you since your trainee days. T-To me you are the most amazing and cool person in the world Hyung. I'm so happy I could meet you personally" The boy named Jungkook shyly said while stuttering a bit which Taehyung found really cute.

"Annyong! I'm really happy to meet you too Jungkook-ah. Thank you for always supporting me!" Taehyung petted the younger's head and high fived him. 

 

Since then Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about that boy. He felt like Cupid's arrow shot through his heart. It was not until recently that Taehyung discovered that Jungkook lives in Seoul too. How? Well when he was taking a stroll down the city he noticed a familiar figure. When the person's face appeared he had no doubt it was the object of his latest thoughts and the cause of his sleepless nights. Since the discovery Taehyung has been coming across the shop always when he could. He didn't have much time considering his busy schedule but still came there whenever he could.

"Erm Sir? What are you doing? Is everything ok?" A voice was heard. He turned around and almost fell when he saw the boy he followed standing in front of him. Thank God he decided to wear a cap and sunglasses today or the boy would surely recognize him.

"H-Huh? Oh... It's fine. I'm just looking for my wallet. I think it fell somewhere here" Taehyung tried to make an excuse.

"Oh really? Should I help you find it?" Jungkook asked.

"N-No it's ok. I will find it. I bet you have more important things to do" 

"Ah no it's okay. I will be happy to help" Taehyung was about to respond when his eyes widened. A motorcycle was coming their way. 

"Jungkook watch out!" he jumped on the other pushing him to the other side and shielding him with his body. 

"Yah! Watch how you're driving! You could kill someone" Taehyung shouted at the driver. 

"People these days" he scowled before turning his attention to Jungkook. "Are you ok? Does anything hurt?" Jungkook's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"What is it? Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter