Final

He Loves Me,He Loves Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't know what had actually happened.

He had no idea why was he doing this.

He was insane.

 

         Kim Minseok,your beloved boyfriend for almost three years was leaning againts the wall of the bedroom,peeking through the slightly opened door. He was peeking at you who was laying on the bed as your chest tense up and panted heavily. You were sick these days but he felt nothing. He went to the kitchen to take some pills and lukewarm water and went back to the bedroom. He knocked on the door before he entered the room and formed a slight smile on his face. He walked towards your bed and put the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed. He helped you to get up carefully as he pulled you closer to him in a sitting position. As your eyes opened and met with a sight of a tray on the nightstand,you quickly reached for the pills and the water. You ate up the pills and drank the water instantly,crazily. His eyes followed every movements you made with straight expression on his face and an intention.

          You had no idea why do you chased for the pills so crazy. You usually didn't like pills nor medicine because it tasted bad but this one,it was completely different. It didn't tasted sweet nor chewy.

It only made you addicted to it.

          After you ate the pills,you were still panting heavily as his eyes looked down at your heavily tense chest. Then he looked up at your face again and kissed your lip for a long time until you became calm. He took the glass of water from your hand and put it on the tray,didn't break the kiss. Then,he put you to bed carefully and broke the kiss as he stared into your eyes with his hooded ones. Your eyes shutted instantly because of the tiredness and slept. He tucked away some strands of your hair from your face to admire the beautiful and gorgeus face of yours. 

          He stood up from the bed and covered you with a thick and comfortable blanket over your body as he saw you sleeping peacefully. He then took the tray from the nightstand and walked out from the bedroom and went to the kitchen. He put the tray on the dining table and his eyes dropped at a bottle on beside the tray. He took the bottle and kept it inside a high cabinet safetly. After that,he left the kitchen and went to his personal room to do his works.

But what did he gave to you all these times when you got sick?

Why was the reason you addicted to the pills he gave you?

It was drugs. 

------------------------------------

            You suspected nothing weird or scary at Minseok. You knew that he was a perfect boyfriend in your life. He never hurt you nor yell at you. You had always trusted him all these years and he gave the best to make you happy and you appreciated it. Even if he would ignore you sometimes,it was because he was doing his work and you didn't really mind it because you were really proud at his expertness.

What was Minseok expert at?

            Minseok was a dress designer. A women dress designer especially wedding dresses and short dresses. When you bored,you would always went into his room which he allowed anyone to enter and checked out the dresses. Sometimes,you would compare your body with the mannequins as you imagined to wear the dress but Minseok won't allow you and you didn't know why but you complied because you wanted to be a good girlfriend to him. He would chuckled and smiled shyly everytime he saw you posing beside those mannequins and indeed,your body was perfect like the mannequins in his room. You were perfect to him.

------------------------------------

         When you wandered around his room meanwhile Minseok was sewing a new dress,your eyes dropped at a sight of an old-looking iron chest on a cabinet at the corner of the room. You walked towards the cabinet quietly and took out the chest with difficulties because it was heavy. As it successly reached the floor carefully without noises,you opened the chest and your eyes widened and furrowed your eyebrows at the sights of different types of bottles and some spilled pills. You couldn't read what was written on the bottle because of the messy handwriting as you checked the bottles one by one.

        'What are these? Should I ask Minseok oppa about these? Maybe these are some expired pills that he forgot to throw them out and I'm sure these weren't the pills that he gave to me everytime I got sick..hahahaha'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter