Chapter 53

Forever You

No one's POV

Aaron was kneeling next a mountain of boxes. Clutching in his hands the neck lace. The necklace that he gave to his most beloved years ago. Everything started to make sense to him, all the lies that she told. He fell to the ground, staring at her with a pair of eyes that were in disbelieve and in pain.

She was standing a few steps away from him. Her eyes widen in shock. Afraid of the fact that he is going to find out about the truth. But more importantly afraid of the outcome of all of  his lies.

How is he going to react?

What will he do to her?

All of these question was running through her head as she falls and hits the ground.

Tears started pouring from both of their eyes.

Their eyes soon met when they lifted their head to look at each other... 

Aaron stood up from his position and started walking towards the direction of his love.
GuiGui stood up on her feet and started to retreat backwards turning towards the door, preparing to escape. She was not ready to face him yet, not when he knows... She started to run towards the door but her actions were cut short when Aaron grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back. She bumped into him. She started to struggle, wanting to escape from his grasp. But he was too strong his hold on her made it impossible for her to get away. 

"STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE!" He shouted. He wanted to get all of the answers from her. She stopped squirming and held her head low, looking down at the ground trying to 

Aaron's eyes were filled with questions... Looking for all the answers that he wants from GuiGui

GuiGui was avoiding his gaze... trying to hide away from all that he was trying to ask.

"Look up" He said trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

GuiGui did not move a single inch. 

"Look Up Even" He said with a cold tone.

Afraid of his tone she slowly looked up and stared at him.

"Care to explain what is going on?" He aaked with a tone that she never heard before.

It was cold and she is afraid of the outcome of it. She clutch on to her skirt and her once dried tears threathens to fall.

Aaron saw the pain in her eyes but he could not care now. What he wants are answers and what is really happening.

"What on earth is going on Even.. Or should I say... Gui.." He said with a strain in his voice.

The tears that she tried to hold in rolled down her face.

"I... I...." She said through her chocked up voice.

"I did not mean to." She said.

He was puzzled with what was going on..

"What do you mean? You left me alone in this place and when you came back you pretended to be another person." He said scoffing at her statement

"Do you think it is fun! DO YOU THINK IT IS FUN TO BREAK MY HEART TWICE GUI!" He shouted feeling cheated from all of the lies. He said while loosening his hold on her.

"I am sorry!" she said while she slips to the ground...

"I am sorry." She wispered as she fell. Her hands wrapped around her stomach arms as she cried.

" I really did not remember a thing when I came back." She sobbed

He held on to her and brought her to the couch to allow her to sit. Yes he was angry with her for all of the lies she tone, but he could not stand seeing her cry... he still loves her

"Wha.. what do you mean" he said with a surpressed tone. Afraid of hurting her feelings any further.

She looked up at him with red eyes.

"I had a tumor in my head years ago..." She said while sniffing. She wiped the tears off of her face and looked at Aaron. Aaron was facing her and signalling for her to continue her story.
"I... I left Taiwan for the operation. I had to lie to you because I did not want you to worry." She said with staggered breathe.
"After the operation. I lost all the memories of us, I could not remember a single thing. Then my father told me to come back to Taiwan for the merge of the company..." She said while she wiped her tears with her fingers.
"When I came back... You appeared and looked lost.. I wanted to help you forget the pain. To forget h..me. I really did not remember anything."
"But you were too nice and I started falling for you all over again." She said while looking down.

"Th..Then when did you remember everything?" Aaron asked while fixing his gaze on her.

"All my memories came back the night when you we were cleaning up the house." She said while drying her tears.

"Then why did you reject my confession" Aaron said with tears b arounf his eyes. He was angry. Angry at himself for not noticing Gui's illness. Angry for believing that they were two different people, Angry at himself for being so stupid.

"I... I did not want you to hate me" She said while bitting her lips.

Aaron shiftted himself to face GuiGui. He sat next to her and placed one of his hand on her shoulders, and the other on her chin to make her face him. Her eyes were avoiding his. 

"Look into my eyes Gui"he said. She slowly locked her gaze with his. Tears falling down her face

He lifted his hands and wiped the tears off of her face.

"Do Not ever lie to me again" He said empahsizing on every word.

"I dont care is you are Even Wu or Emma Yan. You are you. I will never ever hate you." He said with tears in his eyes.

GuiGui nodded her head and they hugged each other. They were back in the arms of each other.  She felt the warm that she have missed all these years and she felt that she was finally at ease.All the pain and suffering of the years were washed away. They were finally back together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!! They are finally back together!!!!

After soooo long!! 

did you guys like this style of writing?

*TEARS OF JOY!!*

ANYWAYS!!

DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE MELON AWARDS!! I AM A PROUD SHAWOL!

SHINEE WON BEST ARTIST AWARD!!!

WOOOOOOOOO

I WAS SCREAMING THE WHOLE TIME THROUGH MY TEARS

they were all crying

I love them to bits!

AT THE SAME TIME B2ST WON BEST MV!! SHADOW SHADOW SHADOW!

PROUD B2UTY

I AM CRYING!

Thank you all of you for commenting love you guys

PLEASE remember to comment and subscribe until next time..