Chapter 51

Forever You
Guigui's pov
Everything went back to normal.
We still call and text one another but not as often as we used to.
Probably because of the pile of work I have to finish.
I told Aaron about my decision about going back to America he was supportive of me and I thanked him. 
Plus it is not like I will not do anything I will be helping him from the branch in America.
 
There are now boxes everywhere in the office filled with all of the gifts the employees gifted me. There are still a few more boxes I need to pack before I am all done.
 
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it revealed to be Aaron. I waved my hand signalling him to enter the room. He walked in his dazzling outfit. Although it is his normal outfit It simply took my breathe away. He just looks amazing even after so many years.
 
"I know I am handsome you don't have to drool all over the place"he smirked
 
I straighten myself and wiped my mouth being a little sub conscious. I cleared my throat rolled my eyes at him"Stop being so conceited" I said and turned to pack my stuff.
 
"Just joking." Aaron said with a grin on his face.
"Not funny!" I replied him 
"So should we go for lunch it will be your last week here you should enjoy the food here" he invited me while looking around the room.
I looked at the time and I turned to him. 
"I guess it makes sense... Let's go now!! I am hungry!!!" I said and dragged him out.
I heard him laugh behind and unconsciously a smile was revealed on my face.
We got in to the lift and we went off to the restaurant.
........
Aaron's pov
We were seating opposite each other  during the meal and we were talking about our childhood. 
More like I was talking about myself and Even was bombarding me with tons of questions.
Mostly they were about the time after Gui died.
Talking about the time I don't know why but there a was a sense of guilt when I looked into her eyes.
Maybe it was just my imagination. I quickly dismiss all the thoughts and continued our conversation.
"So ..." I started.
"What are planning to do when you go back to America?"
"Hmm I did not really think about it, I think I would probably be working almost everyday. Oh and I would probably have to go to the hospital for the check up, the doctor should know..." Even' swords were cut short when she covered .
 
I furrowed my eye brows and looked at her a little puzzled. "Why do you need to go to the hospital? Are you trying to hide secrets from me?"
I said with a little disappointment.
 
She quickly shook her head. "I am not hiding anything I need to go to the doctor because ... Because... Of the yearly check up." 
 
I looked at her seeing the desperation in her eyes I could not help but to laugh. 
"Fine fine I believe you. Which reminds me. I bought you a few health supplement for you to bring back. Seeing that you are always overworking and gastric is common all these should help you build up strength" I said
 
She looked at me touched. "Aww Aaron you should not have. Thanks anyway though!"She said and she drank a sip of water. 
 
"Oh ya, speaking of health supplement you should some for yourself too. You should eat more iron pills seeing that you always have headache. And not to mention you were anaemic when you were young" she said while cutting her food.
 
My brows furrowed again and I look at her. I don't remember telling her my past illness. 
"Umm Even... why do you know about my medical history? I don't remember telling you"  I said and looked at her.
 
She stopped all her action and her fork dropped. She panicked and picked up the fork and even hit her head when lifting up her head. When she set everything down. She calmed down and looked at me.
" I ... I uh... I" I looked at her fiddling with the table cloth due to anxiety. She looked up with her hands still fiddling with the table cloth.
"I uh.. I heard it from Hebe she told me about you" She said.
 
"Ahh that's how you know it.. No wonder I almost thought you were psychic." I said while eating.
 
I heard her a sigh of relieve and we continued to talk while we eat and talked about other things.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Updated!!!!!!!!
Haha as promised here is the second chapter ! Enjoy reading! 
Remember to comment and subscribe!!