Struggles

Kidnap Luv Affair

I quickly hurried to open the door, excited but also nervous to see who the next idol would be, I opened the door, but to my surprise it wasn’t an idol. “Hi, um who are you?” I asked.

The girl looked at me with wild eyes, “Is Sama here? I need to talk to her, I want in on the plan!” I looked over at Sama who was hiding behind the door. “Are you serious? Did you really tell people we were planning to kidnap kpop idols?” I frowned at her, and she replied with a sheepish smile.

“I want Youngmin! From Boyfriend!” she demanded. I looked at her like she was crazy, “This isn’t a storel, you can’t just get anything you want and besid- ” She interrupted me, “If you don’t get him for me, then I’ll call the police, I’m sure you already have someone in your basement right? Who is it Jimin? Chanyeol?”

I looked over at Sama again and rolled my eyes, “Fine, but how do you even know he’s coming to Amaryllis Academy?” The girl smirked, “First my name’s Alex, nice to meet you," she said politely, "secondly I know because I saw him a few days ago, and people have been talking about it too. He’s definitely here.”

I sighed, “Alright, fine, Sama you search though Jimin’s phone and look up him number, tell him to come here in an hour, you," I pointed to Alex, "take Sama’s place. Do you know how chloroform works?”

----

Eventually Dayoung woke up and helped keep watch on whoever was downstairs, so far we had gotten Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Woohyun. MJ had started to get dizzy when Woohyun arrived but we managed to keep her awake.

We were currently in the process of taking down Youngmin, like I had promised Alex, but since he was so tall we had trouble knocking him. Sama couldn’t reach his face at all. “Get him, get him! Don’t let him escape!” Alex screamed.

Fortunately, Sama and I were able to pin him down while Alice used the cloth the render him unconscious. It took a while but he finally went down.

The mental stress of this was getting to all of us. Alice was shaking, “What if they find out we did it? What if we go to jail? I don’t want to go to jail, I just wanted to see Baekhyun!” she exclaimed worriedly. I looked around and it looked like everyone seemed worried.

“Like I said, its fine, if we get caught I want you guys to run away, just leave me here and I’ll take the blame. It’s okay, let’s hope for the best.” I reassured everyone.

“B-but we all came up with the idea, we should all stay.” MJ argued. Before I could answer there was another knock on the door.

I got up to see who it was and I swear I almost fainted. Park Jimin was walking up to my door, but with his manager, as we had anticipated. “Everyone, they’re both here!” We all felt nervous, taking down two people would be more difficult than taking down one, and with what we went through with Youngmin we were already tired.

We all hurried to our positions once we heard a knock on the door. Sama stood behind the door with Alex ready to strike, Dayoung and Alice were next to me ready to help pin Jimin and his manager down.

“Are you all ready?” I asked. Everyone nodded; my hand was shaking as I opened the door, before me stood Jimin, his smile made me melt. We all stood there for a second because I didn’t say anything until Alice nudged me. “Say something, hurry!” she told me.

“Hi, uh, I have your phone, please come in.” I told them with a shaky voice. Jimin smiled at me, and I almost shrieked. Then Sama and Alex pounced on both of them. Quickly I hugged Jimin, which wasn’t necessary at all, but I did it just because.

Alex had gotten Jimin’s manager, but she seemed to be struggling, Alice tried to help her, but he seemed very strong. With hesitation I let go of Jimin, and went to go help them. The manager through resisting had managed to slap Alice and pull Alex’s hair, but eventually he went down.

By the time we had everyone tied in chairs we were all exhausted, and way to worn out to even be the least bit excited. All the idols had been tied to chairs, and MJ had arranged the chair in a neat little circle so nobody would be facing each other. Since we didn’t have enough chairs we just tied the manager up and put him in the corner with a bag on his head.

“Why did we put a bag on his head ?” I asked. Dayoung smiled, “So he won’t see what we do to them.” I rolled my eyes, “We’re not going to do anything… like that.” I said. “But now, what should we do? They’re all still unconscious.”

“I know lets take pictures with them while they’re sleeping!” Alice suggested. We all decided that was actually a good idea. We got our phones out, and I went towards Jimin first, he looked so adorable sleeping. Before I could do anything, he start stirring and his eyes fluttered open. He started to look around, he seemed very panicked, “What is this? Are you all crazy?!”