The moment...

The moment...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 10 pm. It's my birthday today. I'm Park Haeun and turning 22 today. My boyfriend Lee Minhyuk which is one of the members in BTOB.

After the debut he wouldn't have free time for me. We meet up once a month. But i waited because i love him.

Today is one of my most important day of my life. I wander if he is coming to surprise me or at least call by the phone.

"Haeunn-ah, time to go party and celebrate." said Minyoung who is my officemate. I stretched my arms out and yawn.

"why aren't you excited?" she asked me. Because i wasnted Minhyuk. I want him more than anyone eles.

"nothing" i answered.

"let's party" she said.

"gweunchana, I'm sleepy" i said.

"what..it's your birthday.." she cried out.

Then i just walked out and back to my apartment.

*at the apartment*

I layed myself down on the bed looking at the plain ceiling.

I kept checking my phone for his call. 

We weren't the same anymore. He started to make up excuses. Even his birthday he was busy rehearing for his MUSIC VIDEO. 

I went onto my music and listened to his music. I missed his soft voice but i missed his warm hug even more.

I went to look over at our recent chats that was 1 week ago. It's just not fair for me to be the one who has to always wait for him.always. Is he truly the right guy for me? I know that he is nice and a good man. We never argued but that is because we dont meet up and chat often. He even forgot it is my brithday today. That is even worse.

I'm angry but there's nothing i can do about it.

*bing* then i received a text message. I quickly grabbed and take a look at it incase it's Lee Minhyuk.

Unfotunately it was just my friend wishing me happy birthday.

 3 hours past and now it's midnight.I'm still lying on my bed with a blank mind. 

*dingding* this time my phone rang again i guess it's one of my friends again so i didn't bother to look and just answer the call.

"annyeonghaseyo" i said politely.

"Haeun-ahh  saeng-il(HBD)" a warm familar voice whispered through the phone.

"ouu- gyomawo" i thanked.

"Do you miss me, im sorry i called you so late" said the person over the phone. This time i can recgonisse the voice. He was sick i knew it that was why i didnt notice at the first sentence.

"minhyuk-ahh"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter