❝plotlines❞

❝ A V A R I T I A ACADEMY ❞ | highschool!au | Apply open!
OZ5FEnx.png
GzbYltp.png

— THE LOYALIST.
        (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age:  --
Circle
: The Council 
Year Level: 11th grade 
Plotline:
An Avaritia loyal who is willing to do anything for the betterment of the school. She, along with every council member, is very serious about her work. Main objective is to keep the students from acting against the school's system.

Author's notes:
The plotlines only state what your character will be doing and their school positions. It's up to you to create their personality and backgrounds. If you want to apply for this position then your character must be extremely loyal and devoted to school rules. Also, it's your choice what position they'll have in the student council.


 

 
GzbYltp.png

— THE OVERACHIEVER.
       (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age:  --
Circle
: Eloquence
Year Level: 11th grade 
Plotline: The only thing she wants is to keep their circle away from trouble. For two years, she has run Eloquence and it has been consistently been considered a high circle. Main objective is to mantain her and her circle's reputation.


Author's notes:
If you want to apply for this plotline, the main thing you must remember is that the Eloquence circle excels in academics the most. You need to make your character smart. She must also be very sensible of her reputation and if you plan to make her break the rules, then she must be very careful hiding it. 

GzbYltp.png

— THE REBEL.
       (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age:  --
Circle
: Piroutte
Year Level: 11th grade
Plotline: She is secretly a delinquent who breaks school rules and is against its horrid circle system. A pioneer in Pirouette and a respected performer who has hold a grudge against the school heads. Main objective is to bring down the Council and ruin the school's image.

Author's notes:
If you want to apply for this plotline then the most important thing is to include the reason why she hates the school so much. You should also include her friends in Pirouette. It's you choice whether you want to make her cunning and smart or harsh and impulsive.
GzbYltp.png
— THE PRINCESS (OR PRINCE DEPENDING ON THE CHOSEN APPLICANT)
         (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age:  --
Circle
: Felicity
Year Level: 11th grade
Plotline: The president's daughter and newbie at Avaritia. Many people dislike her because everyone automatically assumed that she got into Felicity without effort and that they didn't even consider her test. Her main objective is to keep the family name safe and squeaky clean.

Author's notes:
It's your choice whether you want to make her spoiled and sassy or compassionate and kind. The important thing is, she must be from a rich family. She can either be a singer of a painter. You choice. :)

 

GzbYltp.png


— THE PAUPER.
       (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age: --

Circle: Atleta
Year Level: 11th grade
Plotline: A scholar in Avaritia who got in because of her athletic achievements. She is from a lower-class family and she must mantain the Athleta circle's ranks to stay in the school. Main objective is for the board to not terminate her full-scholarship and to graduate high school. 

Author's notes:
It's your choice what sports she will play. The main thing about her character is that she is an ambitious person, in a good or bad way is entirely up to you. I swear if you make this character a Mary Sue, I will cut somebody. 
 

 

GzbYltp.png

— THE OUTCAST.
       (AVAILABLE)
 
Name: --
Birtday: --
Age:  --
Circle
: Plebeian
Year Level: 11th grade
Plotline: 
A girl from the Plebeian circle who doesn't leave the school because of the thirty percent scholarship program for middle-class families. Because of her circle, she is considered to be useless and an outsider to Avaritia along with many others from Plebeian. Main objective is to help the Plebeian circle to terminate the viscious school system once and for all. 

Author's notes:
The important thing about this character is her strong-will and determination. It is your choice how you want her to be, Again, I don't want this charactet to be a Mary Sue just because she's an outcast.