Chap 2

Earned It

So guys! Here's the update! Hope you guys like it and make sure to comment ^^

Yura POV

"Annyeong Soo-Hyuk Oppa!" I greeted him with a bright smile. 

"Hey, Yura." His raspy and musky voiced filled up my ears. 

"What are you here for, Oppa?" I asked.

"I'm here to pick up my cousin that's been meeting with Jonghyun." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said but the thoughts on my head was quite coherent of hearing this news. I wonder how Jonghyun could have time with this little cousin of Soo Hyuk but not with me? I was his girlfriend for God's sake?! Wait! Why am I getting mad over a little girl? This isn't who I am? What have you become Kim Yura? I twistly shook my head with the embrassing thoughts of me getting jealous over a youngly girl. 

"Oppa, what's your girl name?" I asked supsicuosly.

"Oh, her name is Fei." He asnwered numbly.

That was it. Our conversation was just filled with mostly silence and the elevator beeping noises. BING! The noises of the elevator ran and the he greeted me with the gesture of letting me go out first instead of him going first. What a gentlemen he is! I took girly steps out of the elevator towards Jonghyun room that he was staying at. When I reach the door, I heard unsual noises. The noise of moans? That's weird, usually it's quietness. I look in my purse for the secruity scan, I grab it and scan. The of the fax machines ran and right there was a frightful scence. The scene that wasn't even part of what's in Mama. I saw Jonghyun on the bed with an another girl, and isn't me. It was someone that I had never seen before. 

"Fei! What are you doing!" Soo Hyuk yelled at the girl that was riding on top of my husband. The disgunish acts of one of the deadly sins was happening, upon my eye. This scence of aldutery was upon my eyes, I felt like I could cry my eyesin front of Jonghyun. But then a hand was raised my eyes. This pair of large covers my eyes. I couldn't control myself anymore, the scenes of lies. I cried and wetted the palms that was covering my face. Tears out of nowhere was falling from my the tips of my eyelashes to the edge of my jawline. While I was still crying, I could still the bed shake; the sounds of ual was still processing in front me. I couldn't believe that there still doing this front of me. The sounds of moans coming from both their mouths gave me shiver to the pine of mines. The person who covered my eyes took the actions of moving me out of the scence of adultury. He placed me down on a chair and let me blaw my eyes. The person turn put to be Lee Soo Hyuk, he was caressing me on my cheeks while I cried my eyes out. I stop for a moment. Why is he caring for me? Shouldn't he tell Jonghyun to stop his actions? I saw him moved his hands closer to my lips and I pushed the actions back. I flinched in despare; moving my body back of the hands. He seem shocked yet calm. His hnads were backed off anf placed besides his thighs. He stood and walked into the room of and saw Jonghyun finshing off on Fei. Lee Soo Hyuk anger grew and threw a powerful punch on to Jonghyun face. 

"What the do you think you're doing?" His eyes glared at Fei.

" Stop being like a grandpa Soo Hyuk." Fei answer. Soo Hyuk pulled his phone out and took a pic of Fei.

"Why did you do that?" By the time the picture was sent, she knew she was dead. The notification of Facebook spammed her phone. She checked it and it was from her parents. Man, was she dead!

"I'm going to kill you Jonghyun." She moved off the bed and toward the bathroom.

Soo-Hyuk just laughed off and moved closer to Jonghyun and whispered " Yura is going to be mines, I gave you so much chances, little . It's going to be my time." His voice was raspy and husky. The words that came out of Soo-Hyuk shocked Jonghyu and he knew he was in deep .