Chap 1

Earned It

Unfinished and I'll update and let you read even I haven't finshed but here's a little preview! Love my SUBSCRIBERS and I have edited this so it's just a quick sample.

Yura POV

"Jonghyun-Oppa, I'm going to be at your house soon." I creasted a smile upon my face. I was finally able to meet my Jonghyun for the first time ever since he statred acting in Mama. My face is filled with happiness and cheerful glees. The last I rememeber when me and Jonghyun meet was in WGM, the last episode was sure a fantasy. Want to hear a secret? Me and Jonghyun had ! It was my first time but I enjoye since he was being so nice and kind to me. He even told me that he loved me! Isn't that sweet? Although, I lost my ity to him; I;m still happy because I love him! He wasn't rough but gentle to me and I was happy. 

"Yura, ehy is your face so red?" Hyeri asked.

"Nothing." I smiled back, trying to hold the embrassing moment I had with Jonghyun.

"Ayeeee, you're thinging of Jonghyun, aren't you?" She teased me.

"No." I said, holding myself from blushing. 

"Yura, I know you are since you're a bad girl." 

"No! I'm not!"

"Whatever you say Yura but rememeber you got us. Rememeber even if your fake husband doesn't love you anymore."

 

"No, he loves me and I don't need you guys anyways!" I rebuff the offer.

 

Hyeri pull me towards her head  and head bump on my forhead. It hurts like hell. Why does that girl have gto be so strong?

 

"Still love you, unnie." She out of the car because it was her stop.

 

"Love you too , kiddo." I reply. Today was her college exam, I hope she passes so she doesn't need to worry about her future. I rememeber her telling me that she wanted to be an actress, and yes she did achieve it but hse wanted to be in an American TV show so she's taking English classes while practing with us everyday. All of us is very busy you see, I have to be practing for the Girl's Day comeback, Soijin unnie is going to be on a movie and in drama with N-hyung, Minah is a comeback and is going to be in the upcoming "Runnnng Man" and Hyeri is in a movie right now and going to schoool at the same time. See? we're all busy of our schedules that we have no time to rest properly but I have manage some time with Jonghyun oppa and I'm happy for that. I drove to his house and enjoying myself with Fifty Shades Of Grey OST.

 

Jonghyun POV 

" Urghhh, that stupid girl Yura! Why is she so innocent? Does she not know that I'm feeding her lies? This is so annoying, why does she have to be so clueless?" Jonghyun raged over the phone. 

"Now, Oppa you shouln't get all mad. You know she's innocent and you're making fall for  your dump tricks. I have, too fallen over your dumb tricks, Oppa." Fei said. 

"That's why you're my fav, ." He grab the plump fresh meat bewteen her legs and roughly kissed her. The actions were taken by forced, there body filled with the lustful demons inside. The battle dominant actions were taken out of hand. Hands and body was everywhere, the actions of a sinful beast upon another of it's kind. Jonghyun slither her hands on the tight bra Fei was wearing while Fei was trying to unloose the leather belt Jonghyun was wearing. When both of the actions were done, Fei head was pushed down to the elder man crotch area. 

"My, my what do we have here?" She smirked but made her hands around his crotch. Her instincts told him to move and so she did, her was around his unrevaeling . Fei actions told him that she would grind around his crotch ans so she listened. The grinding made Jonghyun drove him into the madness of pulling Fei mouth swallowing his 9'' thick, long . 

"Oppa." Fei moaned. Trying to calm her down with the great amount of unpleasure mass of meat. Fei adjust the amount of around her small mouth. 

"Yes, come on!" Jonghyun encourage Fei by swallowing him more than average but at the moment Fei had stop with a plop, releasing the plump of meat off .

"Why did you that?" He asked. 

"Oppa, we have the whole night to ourselfs why waste it now?" She seduced him. Jonghyun thoughts wer etoo lost into the atcions of the lustful monster that he forgot about the meetup with Yura. 

"Fine, you asked for it . Don't blame me if you're is wrecked tomorrow." He threatend her. All she did was smirked back and went to his drawer, taking the out. 

"Here, put this on." She tossed him the package of condoms. Jonghyun took one of the condoms out and glided into his . 

"It doesn't fit." He told her. 

"My, you must been growing haven't you?" Fei made a comment. 

"Maybe I have?" He kissed her and pushed on the the bed. Both nake body againist each other. One of the mass , the other around her and her heavy C cups . The actions were just meant for teasing until the hars ons of both of them got out of hand. 

Yura POV 

I got out of the car and happy thoughts came to my heads, meeting Oppa, going to a date and maybe he will propose to me! Yura! Don't think of such things! He has a busy, he wouldn't care about you! So much thoughts came to my head with realizing the I have hit my head on the elevator door. Ow! That hurts! I pushed the correct button on the side and wait. Ding! The noise on the elevator ringed and I walked in meeitng Soo Hyuk Oppa...