Halloween

Cutiepie Taehyung

Taehyung looked confused when his mom gave him a deer costume. His jaw fell. Did his mom want him to use that deer costume? He's a boy and that ridiculous costume will make him more ridiculous. 

"No way, mom! I don't want to use that! That's embarrassing! What if Yoongi hyung or Kookie see it? They will tease me, seriously no joke."

His mom chuckled when Tahyung explained his reason. "Come on, Taehyung. It fits you well," 

will it fit me?

"Try it, Taehyung," said his mom. She smiled  and gave him the costume.

Hesitantly, he took the deer costume. He decided to try it on. Who knows maybe the costume will really fit him? He smiled and went to his room. "I will try it."

--------------------

"Mom, is it weird?" Taehyung held his mother's finger lightly ever since they arrived at his school. 

"No, you look cute!" 

Taehyung puffed his cheeks when he saw his friends wore cool costumes. Especially when he saw Jimin in a pirate costume. The girl whom he had crush with, saw him and chuckled. Once again, he puffed his cheeks. 

Taehyung walked sadly to his class. But some of his friends' moms surprised him when they squeezed his cheeks and said, "Taehyung! You look cutee!" 

Taehyung grinned, showing his rectangle smile. 

Well, not bad. 

He was satisfied. His mom was right. With a big smile on his face, he went to his class. 

Well, he was on the 3rd grade of elementary school, what's wrong if he use a childish costume? 

--------------------