#Two

Pluto

Summary: If HongBin had been a real cat, HakYeon would have chased him around asking for affection. (or: HakYeon was sometimes a bit too much).

 

From the moment HongBin arrived at HakYeon’s (first) apartment, he was smothered in attention and affection which at the time made him uncomfortable (almost getting him anxious), however, HakYeon soon understood and backed off a bit to let him breathe. He never thought years later he would be the one all over the older, practically being the one who owned the man, and not the other way around. Not that HakYeon ever complained.

 

Cha HakYeon’s love, as annoying as it could be at times, was like a magnet field that eventually pulled anyone close in and HongBin had not been an exception. He felt it was a trap in the beginning, the black-haired (then) being extremely sweet towards him, regardless of his nature, to the point where he literally fought for HongBin. Yes, his fondness was undeniable but it could be suffocating occasionally.

 

“HongBinnie, smile,” HakYeon whined as he put his phone down, a pout on his lips, “I want to update my Kakaotalk profile picture,” HongBin barely looked up from his camera before he pulled the corners of his mouth so his dimples would show, just to get his hyung to leave him alone for a while. He heard the camera’s click a few times and he went back to check the photos he took of his best friend the last time they hung out by the Han River.

 

He felt a soft pair of lips on his cheek not five minutes after and he complained dramatically with a grimace, HakYeon simply laughed at his reaction as he slowly let himself fall on top of the catboy who barely had the chance to leave his camera safely on the floor, “Yah, hyung, get off,” he tried to push the older only to get his arms pinned down in a hug, “Ah, really…” he finally let out a defeated sigh, head falling back on the cushions. HakYeon pressed his face into his chest, in a complete bliss.

 

Every now and then HakYeon could be too much, really, HongBin was sure he would never be entirely used to his clinginess. Still, the dancer was the one who saw something more than just a pretty face in him, he noticed the real struggle behind his smile, he managed to change HongBin’s old habits and turn him into a better person; he was very thankful for everything that HakYeon was but he failed to express it constantly. He was pretty certain the older knew, in a way, how much he meant to him (the other two hybrids mocked him because of his jealousy scenes).

 

Sometimes HakYeon was too much but sometimes was not enough for HongBin because he loved the warm feeling that spread through him whenever HakYeon kissed his cheek, caressed his ears, brushed his bangs or hugged him; he always wanted more of that soft comforting blanket that was his hyung. His past was always awaiting a moment when HakYeon wasn’t near to tap his shoulder and make him look back, ready to remind him of who he really was (or what they said he was) but then again HakYeon never gave it a chance since he took HongBin in.

 

HakYeon was still smothering him under his lean body when he looked up, “I love you, Bin-ah,” with that, he left a tender kiss on his nose. HongBin had problems with saying those kinds of things too, HakYeon said them way too often, yet he felt that it was a good thing because it filled his lack in that sense. Actually, HakYeon made up for everything any of the other five lacked in, “what are you thinking about? Your ears tell me, you know,” he hated how his feline traits betrayed him whenever he felt uneasy or excited. He despised them.

 

 “It’s nothing,” the elder raised an eyebrow, clearly not buying it, “I was thinking about you…”

 

“Really?” he smiled, completed with an enthusiastic shoulder shake, “About what?”

 

“About how much weight you must’ve gained to be suffocating me like this,” HongBin couldn’t hold back his laugher at the other’s stank face as he pulled back to sit on the edge of the couch, arms crossed in front of his chest and back straight up, “don’t be like that, hyung,” he giggled, dimples on full display, but HakYeon was having none of it.

 

“Don’t try to play that on me, Cha HongBin,” it took them both a lot to get used to share HakYeon’s last name, HongBin even refused for a long time, “I’ll be in the studio,” his sassy tone only made the younger roll his eyes in amusement, however, he wrapped his arms around HakYeon’s waist to keep him there (he swore the dancer’s glares could kill).

 

“Let’s go out to watch a movie or something,” HakYeon tossed his hair aside, without a single word, stood up and went to the door. He threw HongBin his shoes as he opened the door, leaving it open after he walked out of it, the catboy rushed to his side a few seconds later, “I heard there’s a new romcom, JaeHwan hyung said it was good,” he sighed when he got no response whatsoever from his hyung.

 

So the silent treatment would be. They marched around the streets like that, side by side, HakYeon noticed HongBIn wearing his usual red collar but kept the comments to himself (it was so hard to be quite with his personality), he blinked down at their hands the moment HongBin decided to intertwine their fingers. Instead of getting to the movie theater, the younger leaded him to a small park near their apartment where he usually took photos, “You’re going to keep ignoring me?” he finally asked once they sat on a bench, watching the people passing by.

 

“I see,” HongBin let go of his hand and exhaled, “I don’t think TaekWoon hyung and SangHyuk have these kind of problems,” he shrugged to himself.

 

HakYeon scoffed, honestly offended by the remark, “I will pretend you never said that,” HongBin knew him well enough to know that he tried to sound sassy but he was actually hurt, “but I’m not sorry that we’re not perfect like them.”

 

“I am…” he started in a low whisper, “sorry that I’m not like SangHyuk. Perhaps a lot of things would be easier with someone like him.”

 

“Oh, please, HongBin,” he wanted to be mad at the younger but it was useless when he lowered his ears and curled his tail to his chest, “everyone thinks you’re a sweet little kitten, I know the truth, you are but you can be yourself with me,” HakYeon shifted closer, leaning on his body and resting his head on HongBin’s shoulder, “and I love you that way.”

 

“I love you too, hyung,” the catboy just knew the other was smiling, full of himself because he made him say those words, but he was grateful that he didn’t point it out, “do you still want to go watch a movie?”

 

“Mmh, yeah, but not a romantic one, JaeHwan has bad taste in those,” HongBin chuckled, nodding before he pulled his hyung up, holding his hand again as soon as they took the way to the movie theater.

 

HakYeon was too much but HongBin was too little so together they made the perfect combination.


Note: I, in all honesty, have like three or more chapters halfway done but the enviroment of this couple is so specific I check it two, three, four times before I write a new paragraph then I do the same with the next and so it goes. There are certain differences between the LeoHyuk couple and the Chabean couple, has anyone noticed? Like what? I want to see if my pretty readers are aware of what they're reading! I know their relationship might not seem as "perfect" as SangHyuk always said but they say we only let others see what we want them to see, guess HongBin's the perfect example?

I am so glad to read that you are enjoying Pluto as much as Cheshire, I really am. I love you, guys, thanks so much for the support and comments, I appreciate them!

PS: My free week is done so I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again so...just letting you so you don't miss the catboys too much(?).

PS2: OMG, to my reader who asked me to change the size, is this better? I am so sorry, it's just that I usually read from my phone so I don't realize how small it can look in the PC version. Also, if anyone else has troubles with something from the text format, please, let me know!