2012: Only One rehearsal

Secret love

Sehun POV

OMMO, i finally got the chance to dance with BoA !!! no not BoA, BoA sunbanim im still not close enough to call her like that. But sure it will happen a day !!

Wohhoo .its like winning a jackpot !!!

Rehearsal 1

BoA: Sehun, come here don’t by shy. Nonna wont eat you, don’t worry.

As Sehun giggled he still cant look into BoA’eyes.

They are soo beautiful, he thought.

Even without make up, she shines.

As BoA still feel something is off, she wanted to joke around with Sehun to make him comfortable.

BoA: Sehun-ah , are you allergic to girl? Why are you soo far ?

Sehun then look into BoA’eyes.

BoA: you really can touch me, everyone does that. Yunho, Eunhyuk and Taemin… When its come to dance, we cannot feel shy…you have to connect with the person you are dancing with.

BoA: Only one is about breaking up with someone you still couldn’t get over with. Have you ever feel this ? The way you dance to this song, I don’t even feel a little bit sad…I thought you were a good dancer Sehun-ah…

At this, Sehun felt sad. Just because he is stll shy around his dream girl he cant focus to dance with her. If he continue like this, maybe they will cut him up and it will only be the last time they will dance together

Sehun determined: Ye, Noona, sorry I was not in the mood before, ill try my best now. Sorry for disappointed you

BoA: its okay but the time of rehearsal is already passed. I don’t think we can practice anymore. Just show what you’ve got next week in the comeback show, arasseo ?

Sehun still sad but had no choice to go with the plan: Ne, I will make sure I don’t disappointed you.

As BoA left the room, Sehun is still there practicing… 1 hours 2 hours has gone by and he is still not satisfied….

Sehun POV

Omg… what have I done ?? Now noona is disappointed in me L

I have to show a better me next time.

I have to be professional like her….