Best Friend

Parachutes and Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

best friend

   Word count : 705 words

~

 

The pavement is dry and rough, and the dust makes everything worse.

Walking through this day won’t do, she thinks. It’s one of the hottest day she ever encountered, and by that, she means literally hot. She is so sure if you cracked an egg and placed it on the asphalt road outside, it would cook in no time. Well, if you don’t mind your egg is seasoned with dust particles, tho.

But because she’s such a dumber, she still does this anyway; going out in this kind of day when the sun shines with all his might while actually she can just stay at home. Dumb Shim Changmin for making me do this thing, she mutters under her breath.

Her sole reason to do this stupidity is because of Shim Changmin, her super clingy partner at work. She says clingy, because that’s the way he is. Like, who phones you four in the morning to ask about how to make bolognese sauce? Or stick to you throughout the whole office hours because he feels like to do so? That is Shim Changmin ; her partner, or maybe it’s the best if we call him her best friend since the time they were born in this world.

 At first, Sooyoung doesn’t want to call him her best friend. Sure they know each other well since forever but to be a best friend with Shim Changmin? Hell no. That thought never came to her mind before. That cocky Shim Changmin. That bossy Shim Changmin. That troublemaker Shim Changmin. Thinking about him will only give her a headache. Sure they grow up in the same neighborhood, attend same schools and even work in the same place. But the term ‘best friend’ is still rather vague for her.

Lately she gives up.  Mainly because she doesn’t want

Please log in to read the full chapter