001

No need to get them.

"I just seriously don't get them. I know I have one and all but, dude, aren't they weird? Way too many stuff for so little space." Luhan rambled while staring at the slides their biology teacher had opened. Next to her, Minseok wasn't exactly having the time of her life. She seemed a little uncomfortable - even more than usual - and couldn't exactly stay still without wincing.

"Hey, babe." Luhan poked her girlfriend on the waist, who let out a squeal. "Are you ok? You know that I don't really have anything against s, on the contraire, I love yours!" The pink haired girl whispered excitedly while caressing the other's side. "And why are you all quiet and with that constipated face all morning?" At that, the teacher cleared and gave them a threatening look that made Luhan sit right on her chair.

"I think I've got a serious problem down there and I'm not putting it in any good way." The smaller whispered when the woman turned her back again. "I'm actually pretty scared, Luhan. It's weird. I think my is broken!"

 

~~

 

“Oh no, dude! No way!” Luhan was almost kissing the ground from laughing too hard and not being able to stand on her feet. “That is really funny. And slightly disturbing.” Gasping for breath and wiping a few tears that were escaping the corner of her eyes, the taller also decided to just stay on the ground with her legs spread in front of her as she faced her girlfriend’s . “Well, you can say there’s something really wrong going on there.”

“Luhan!” Minseok was exasperated. “Please do not laugh at it and help me with it?! It really hurts and I can’t stay in any position more than two seconds! I don’t know what’s going on!” She pulled her back up and lied down on the bed. Sighing, she faced her girlfriend that still had a smug smile on her face. She could actually be enjoying all this. “You’re the one good at Biology. You should have some solution for that, don’t you?”

“Well, as I said early, I don’t really get s” The girl on the floor rubbed the back of her head. It was not that she though that all of it was funny. Just her girlfriend’s mistress. And the fact that one of the intern lips of her was, at least, three sizes bigger than the other.

As she saw the hopeless look on Minseok’s face she knew exactly what she had to do. “But I do know a lot about diseases and infections and stuff. I’ll look up on my books and see if I can find you a solution, ok Minnie?”

The smile flashed to her was worth any search in old, dusty books that she was already sniffing just from imagining them. Getting up and kissing the smaller’s forehead, she promised to bring even a miracle if she had to. She couldn’t actually stand any little frown on her lover’s face.

 

~~

 

“Babe~~” Luhan burst into the room later that day with a plastic bag, apparently, from the drugstore. “I’ve done my researches and I found this gel that says that heals pretty much everything? Probably even a bullet hole, from all I know.”

Minseok eyed the packaged given to her suspiciously. “Is this really safe? I don’t know if I should trust you. Once you made that homemade juice that was supposed to heal my headache and I just ended throwing up all over the place for four days straight. You remember that, right?”

Smiling sheepishly as she remembered the caos that those days were. She swears she just wanted to help. Really. “But this is different, Minnie! I actually searched up in books and on the internet and this pomade had the best rating. I would never put the motive of my every night joy at risk!” The brunet frowned and blushed at that.

“But what if it stays like that forever, Lu? You will laugh every time you see it and then you’ll break up with me to find other night joys!”

“What??” Luhan let out a noise between a scream and a squeal that she didn’t know where it came from but couldn’t care less because what the ing nonsense is my girlfriend is talking about right now?

“Are you ing crazy, Minnie??” The pink haired rushed up to the other and hold her face with both hands so she wouldn’t look at anything else while she said it. “I ing love you and every part of you and I ever will. I don’t care what bumps comes in our life and leave traces like a Angelina Jolie’s lips but not on your face. I was laughing because it was not something that you see on a daily basis and you were with a really funny and desperate face, but that doesn’t mean that I’d still make love to you on this same bed and have you screaming under me because I don’t care how it looks as long as it’s yours, ok?”

As every word sank in, Minseok had different feelings piling up on her heart and trying to show on her face. But pretty much feeling happy and blushing, while biting her lip trying to not let her grin out. “Okay then. I love you, Luhan. Thank you.” She pecked her girlfriend on the lips and grabbed the pomade and went straight to the bathroom to apply it.

“I’ve seen it all and in all states, Minnie. No need to hide from me anymore.” The younger talked louder to be listened through the door. Only listening to what sounded as a scoff from the other side, she gave up and went to the bed and lied down.

She heard the door open and not a second later felt a weigh being added up next to her on the bed. As soon as she turned around, a leg and an arm were thrown over her and she was being used almost as a pillow.

Luhan runned her hand up and down the other’s thigh, from her knee to where her school skirt had ridden up at her hips. Sighing, she kissed the brunet’s head and whispered gloomily “I think I’m already missing my joy nights.”

Humming in response and only hugging her girlfriend more “Well, I’ll try to make up for it after it gets better. If we’re lucky, it will only be three days. You can take it, right?”

She glared at Minseok that was looking up at her with that big brown and lovely orbs and she suddenly couldn’t play annoyed anymore. “Yes, I think I’ll have to. Let’s just pray that it gets better as quick as possible so I can go back to please you every night.”

“You already please me, Luhan. All the time. No need for us to go carnal. You being here is already more than enough.” The brunet snuggled closer to her lover and breathed in her scent. She loved everything about it.

“Then I’m glad because just looking at you or being next to you gives me an incomparable fulfillment feeling. I feel happy” Minseok smiled and only hummed in response, choosing not to waste any energy talking as she already felt way too comfortable at the embrace and was beginning to feel the desire for her precious nap.

“Even though having your body satisfied and you all flushed and sweating under me, while trying to catch your breath that I just took away it’s a pretty nice thing too.”  Well, she could muster up some energy just to slap her girlfriend’s stomach.

“Shut up, . I’m trying to use my precious pillow and take a precious nap. Guard your thoughts for some days from now.”

“Sweet dreams, Minnie. Dream of me~”

Luhan was really lucky to have Minseok. She’d sneeze for years straight if it is to see her baby healthy and happy. Nothing could pay the warmth that their bodies shared, nor the warmth her own heart exhaled when she saw the little smile playing on her (already sleeping) girlfriend’s lips.