Chapter 1: Who are you?

College Couple...?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's the first day. I woke up extra early because I was nervous. I can't sleep when I'm anxious. I got ready. I packed my bag and put my makeup on. It was just some BB and mascara, simple just like me.

I walked out of my apartment and saw someone. Of course, it's Hoya.

"I thought you were apartment #307," he said.

"Remember?" I said "We moved, it's 208 now".

He smirked. I smiled back in return. I wanted to ride the bus, but Hoya insisted that I had to go with him. So like I always said,

 "Sure." Ugh, why can't I say no to him? We chatted all the way there.

We finally got to the parking lot. He found a perfect spot that fit his shiny, white SUV. I walked out of the car staring at my phone. I stepped out and a greyish Volvo zoomed past me. I fell on to the blacktop. Hoya ran over to me and asked if I was okay. The guy in the car came out of his car and ran towards me as well. They were both looking so worried even though I told both of them I was fine. 

"Are you crazy?" Hoya exclaimed, "Watch where you're going. How am I supposed to leave you alone?"

"I'm so sorry..." the guy said. He went back to his car and Hoya and I started to head to our class. He's a dance major while I'm a piano major. 

Hoya and I seperated ways. He waved and I waved back. I already had my schedule, so while heading to my class, I plugged in my headphones. I've always had a habit of staring at my feet while I walk. I escaped into

Please log in to read the full chapter