the 'SOSHIBOND'

Jessica's Departure

September 27, 2014 (night)

AT THE DORM

The girls had no schedule for today. It is their rest day. Everyone is at the dorm relaxing, watching movies, and hanging around, telling stories, etc., (basically like what normal girls do). Everyone is present except for Jessica. She is currently in New York to take care of her upcoming branch for her business. After her meeting, Jessica called the yoona.

/yoona’s phone rings/

Yoona: yeoboseyo? Sica unnie?


Jessica: yoong, hi! /hears the noise/ where are you? And what’s with all the noise?

 

Yoona: I’m at the dorm unnie, with the other members.

 

/the other members interrupts their conversation/

Sooyoung: hey, young! Is that sica on the phone?

 

Yoona: yes! It’s sica unnie.

 

Sunny: put your phone on speaker mode. So we can all hear her voice.

 

 

/yoona puts the phone in speaker mode/

Sooyoung: AYO! sica! Can you hear me?

 

Jessica: yeah. I can hear you sooyoung ah!

 

Tiffany: jess, how did your meeting with “executives” go?

 

Jessica: well, I guess it turned out well, fany-ah. Wait! Are you all in the dorm!? The eight of you are all there?

 

Hyoyeon: yep! It’s our rest day, remember? Our next schedule will be on September 30 for the fan meeting.

 

Jessica: oh yeah... now I remember!

 

Yuri: when are you coming home? We miss you already!

 

Jessica: I miss you guys too. I’ll be coming back on the September 30 in the morning to join you guys in your flight to china for the fan meeting. Wait! Why is it so loud? What are you guys doing right now?

 

seohyun: we’re watching a movie, unnie. We are currently on our 5th movie.

 

Jessica: I envy you guys! If only I can leave this all here and fly back to Seoul to be with you guys…T_T

 

seohyun: we wish you were here too, unnie.

 

taeyeon: YAH! jung Jessica! Don’t be like that. Your business is one of your dreams too, right? If that makes you happy, then we’re always support you. Don’t worry! The nine of us will also do this together when you comeback soon. Take care of yourself And Don’t catch a cold!

 

Jessica: /laughs/ arraseo! I guess the label: “kid leader” doesn’t fit you anymore Taeyeon-ah. You’re now officially a “mature leader”. Thanks for all your support guys. /smiles/

 

Yuri: and by the way, don’t forget to bring us lots of food from Nyurk~!

 

Jessica: N~yurk?!

 

Tiffany: I think she means “New York”!

 

Yuri: yeah. That’s right, N~yurk!


/and they all laughed in unison/