Love

3rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met my best friend, SoHun 2 years ago, in 2013. We weren't exactly close, except that we're in the same club, the ones you say hi and bye to when your paths crossed. It was until 2015, when classes were reallocated that caused us to get closer. We decided to stick together as the other students in our class were like aliens to us.

And then there's this guy. He's quite short for a guy. Not exactly smart, but he's a very sweet guy. He knows the right way to treat girls, but he's not a flirt at the same time. He's just... attractive. He's LJoe.

And my best friend is in love with him. 

What's worse?

I am too.

She told me her feelings the exact same day I found out my feelings for him. And can you imagine how I felt?

I wanted to tell her that I felt the same for that LJoe, but its just... weird. I wished that I was the one who expressed my feelings first, so that this guilt will not be here.

She'd always spazz to me about him. What he did, what he posted online, what he ate, what he said. I wanted to spazz along with her, but I just can't.

She made her feelings so obvious that people found out that she has a crush on him, and they started shipping them together. That hurts me cause, I like him too, but I can do nothing about it.

Until one day, LJoe told me he liked me.

That's the day everything just mess up.

SoHun heard about it and immediately gave me that dirty glare. I knew exactly what that meant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter