Uri YG ~ Family, Family!

In or Out? The Search for Dara's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uri YG ~ Family, Family!

 

During our early years as a group, this was often how we would kick start a practice or even or chants before a performance along with "Nolza!" 

I would always feel proud as I scream back "Family, family!" along with the others. It showed me that I really belong, that I have someone to call as family besides from my biological family. Whenever Se7en would visit us in practice, he would always enter the room shouting and we would always respond back.

 

I wonder how he's doing nowadays. The last time I heard from him was when he replied back to my message when I congratulated him for his 12th year in the industry. I met him briefly when he stopped by YG a week after his release from the army but we haven't hanged out ever since he entered. I badly wanted to visit him in the army when his controversy broke out, but Sajangnim told us not to since it might make matters worse.

 

Dong Wook (Se7en) is one of the first friends I had when I first came to Korea along with Hye Sun, Bom, Han Byul, Jiyong and Youngbae, who were still trainees during that time. We would skip practice and go to noraebangs and sing our hearts out. Sometimes, Dong Wook would treat us out for meals which we always look forward to.

I actually knew of Dong Wook and Han Byul's relationship before they even revealed it to Sajangnim. They were so sweet to one another and I was surprised that others didn't know about it. Maybe because I was in a relationship at that time that's why the signs were obvious to me. 

However, I wasn't completely surprised when I learned that they broke up. I noticed that they were having problems before Dong Wook entered the army. I heard that he also wanted to postpone his enlistment to fix things between the two of them but Sajangnim said it would be better if he goes on as planned. 

I heard about their break up from Jiyong when he visited him in the army. Of course, who wouldn't be sad with that news? The two seemed to fit one another so well, we all thought they would be together until the end. 

Well, we don't have to blame anyone for their break up. 

Maybe Han Byul was really hurt when she learned the news about Dong Wook or maybe Dong Wook felt things were not working out between the two of them. Or maybe, their love has just ran its course and there is no point of dragging it out where they're only hurting emselves in the process.

 

Although Han Byul is no longer signed with YG, we would occasionally hang out together. But that was even before they broke up. Whenever we are together, we would always talk about other things, things which has nothing to do with our celebrity status. I guess she is the kind of friend who will always be there despite not meeting one another regularly. 

 

Oh how I miss Hye Sun! I don't normally see her around nowadays because she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter