Forever and Ever, Babe.

Forever and Ever, Babe.

ENJOY AND COMMENT!! :D

 


“Yunho-yaaaaaaaah!” Jaejoong shouted as he entered his house, I was calmly waiting for him while I was watching some TV and was about to go get a snack until I heard my drunken boyfriend shout my name.

 

“Jaejoongie! What—“ Jaejoong just giggled and caused me to smile weakly at him. Of course he’s drunk, he’ll be in the army the day after tomorrow. I walk towards him and hug him, inhaling his scent from his neck, a combination of alcohol and Jaejoong’s vanilla scent. He giggles again as he hugged me tightly, I can feel his smile from my shoulder. I backed away a little and encircled my hands on his waist. I sway our bodies while humming a tune.

 

A drunk Jaejoong needs human contact.

 

I slowly danced with him a bit then I walked him to the sofa. I made him drink water and he was still swaying humming a different tune. Then he started singing our debut song, the song that was playing when he first kissed my cheek. We both agreed that would be our first kiss that made us realize how we like each other.

 

He started to lean closer every time he swayed in my direction and I thought he wanted me to kiss him, this is Jaejoong, the guy who gets really touchy when drunk. I slightly open my mouth to be able to capture those lips and when I was about to make contact he moved away again, swinging and singing Hug.

 

He came close again and we were so close I could actually feel the tingle of his lips, he moved again.

 

When he suddenly stopped so close to my mouth I decided this was the perfect time and leaned in again, but of course he swayed away… while clapping.  I sighed and put my hand on my face while laughing at myself.

 

Of course, a drunk Jaejoong is a tease, even if he doesn’t know it.

 

“Come on baby Joongie let’s get you all washed up.” I helped him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck once he was standing upright, my hands lazily on his waist. He comes closer and brushes his lips lightly against mine.

 

“Yunho is cute.” He said while he drew imaginary lines on my face with his finger, once it was on my lips I lightly bit the finger.

 

“Ah! You bit me…” he gigged again and I squeezed him in a tight hug and he laughed harder.

 

Drunk Jaejoong is also the cutest.

 

“Yunho-yah?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

A drunk Jaejoong is one of the perks of falling in love with him.

 

“I love you too, baby.”

 


 

I slowly opened my eyes to see that Jaejoong was still asleep, I sit up slowly while stretching my hands up. I look at Jaejoong again and remembered what we were supposed to do today.

 

We were going to be cutting his hair shorter.

 

I stand up and went to his kitchen, got a glass of water and some painkillers. I walk to his bedroom to see that Jaejoong was already up and stretching. I smiled as I get taken back at how lovely Jaejoong looks in the morning even if he has that scrunched up face and unruly bed hair. He just glows. It’s a normal thing with him. Or maybe that’s just me and my fuzzy mind and my aching with love heart.

 

“Jaejoongie…”

 

He looks at me and smiles weakly because of his head ache. He still looks adorable, since I made him wear those cute pajamas I bought him.

 

“Are those for me?” I nod and sat beside him giving the painkiller and water to him.

 

“Are you ready?” He looked at me then looked down, I gently lifted his head up and kissed his forehead. “Hey, where’s that strong Jaejoong?”

 

He smiled, “He’s right here… let’s get started!”

 

We walk towards the bathroom and washed our faces, brushed our teeth with the occasional playful bumping of our hips.

 

We showered together and just made sure that he is relaxed up until tomorrow.

 

I got out first while Jaejoong was rinsing his shampooed hair and I tied a towel around my waist. He got out then dried himself and also tied a towel around his waist.

 

I took one of the shorter and smaller towels on the rack and wiped his still wet hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

“Well?” he looked at me hesitantly.

 

“Just get it over with.”

 

So I had the privilege to cut my Jaejoongie’s wonderful hair.

 


 

[JAEJOONG POV]

 

“I look stupid!” I said as I touched my hair from the top then took my phone while taking a selca, who is this person?!

 

“Oh come on you don’t look bad.” Yunho said as he was swiping my beautiful hair, that was on the floor, to one side and I cried.

 

“My hair…” I felt Yunho hug me from behind.

 

“You look so adorable you know.”

 

“Shut it!”

 

Yunho laughed and I smile, trust Yunho to make me happier than necessary. I turn around and kissed him. He laughs between our kiss and cups my face with both of his hands and released the kiss with a loud smack sound.

 

“You’ll wait for me there right?”

 

“Of course, I’ll even wait when you come back from the army.” I say this since he’ll be there longer than I will. But we still don’t know if he’ll enlist after me, he is talking about it with SM.

 


 

“Well today is the day.”

 

I turn around and see Jaejoong looking around the house. I walk to him, ruffled his now shaven head and kiss his cheek.

 

“You’ll do great. You do know every one is proud of you, right?” I turn Jaejoong to face me and I can see him smiling at me. He still looks nervous but who wouldn’t?

 

The door opens and Jaejoong’s manager comes in. He bows slightly and I responded with a bow too.

 

“Jaejoong, it’s time to go, oh and you got a present.” He shows the white paper bag and Jaejoong looks at it and puts the bag down on the floor, he then hugs his manager in a friendly way.

 

“Thank you so much for taking care of me.” Jaejoong said and I can’t help but feel my heart swell.

 

Jaejoong, who is so strong, is also fragile inside. He’ll be fine, I just know it, but right now this Jaejoong looks like the Jaejoong I met back in our teens. No make-up, no masks, short hair, just plain wonderful Jaejoong.

 

I walk Jaejoong and his manager to their cars.

 

“Oh wait the paper bag!” Jaejoong’s manager said and ran back to the living room. Jaejoong rolls the window down and looks at me. I bend slightly to make our faces closer.

 

“I love you.” He said and I can see that little by little his nervousness disappears. He leans forward and gives me a long kiss. When we released I kissed his forehead and he kisses mine too.

 

“I love you too. Forever and ever, babe.” He goes in and the car starts driving away from me. 

 

“WAIT!” I look at Jaejoong’s manager surprised, he was running towards the car and holding the paper bag that was put down by Jaejoong awhile ago. I scratch my head and chuckled. I feel bad for him…

 


 

I walk inside my house and browsed through the internet when I suddenly saw a picture of Jaejoong awkwardly standing with the rest of the people who were enlisting that day.

 

Oh baby… You look so nervous.

 

I smile then went to a contact I call frequently.

 

“Yunho-hyung what is it? Did Jaejoong-hyung arrive safely?” I smile wider at the maknae’s concerned voice. 

 

“Yeah he did, a fan was able to take a photo of him inside with the other people in the army.”

 

“Oh… He looks stupid doesn’t he?” I laughed and I said that he looked awkward and a bit out of place.

 

“Hey Changmin?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

I inhale and exhale for a few moments and Changmin patiently waits for me to talk.

 

“Should I enlist already?”

 

“Your choice, anyway I need to go now, I’m actually with my mom right now so bye.”

 

“Okay, bye Changmin.”

 

We both hung up and I rested my head on my hand. Should I go? I sigh and look at the window, looking outside. Well I guess we’ll have to see. Besides Jaejoong will be there, and he’ll still be there even if I come back from army.

 

“Wait for me, come back safely.”

 

I look at his picture again and laughed.

 

“Ah… so cute…”

 


 

A/N: HIIIIIII. SO PROUD OF JAEJOONG. 

Comments are like the best thing. And I actually want to know how you feel about Jaejoong enlisting and about not having Jaejoong much in 1 year hehe.

 

LIVEJOURNAL

TWITTER

TUMBLR