Epilogue~

Autumn Love

4 years later....

"Appa,I want to eat ice cream!" A little girl kept pulling her father's shirt to buy her an ice cream.The mother that stand beside the girl just smiled.

"Appa will buy it if Gaeul can make omma go to appa's concert tonight.Okay?" Her father bent and pinched the girl's cute cheek.He smiled sweetly.

"Ah? Really? Appa promise?"

"Promise.." The father stood up straight and held the girl hand.The girl looked at her mother.Her mother knew what she was about to say.

"Okay dear...I'll go..." She smiled.The daughter just grinned then she looked back at her father who just smiled and nodded.

  The happy family was walking along the Deoksugung stone-wall road. It was the the last autumn so the stone wall road looked very beautiful with all the colourful falling leaves and piled on the road. Lots of people came and enjoyed themselves. Most of them were families and couples.

"Yah!! It's Youngwoong Jaejoong!! And Hana Yuuki!!!" A girl screamed. Lots of people crowded the family.

"Jaejoong!!"

"Yuuki!!"

  The sounds screams were heard among the crowd.After some struggles,the family managed to escaped from the crowd.The girl's parents let out a relieve sigh.The girl just giggled.

"Appa,Omma,you're very famous!" She said to her parents,Jaejoong and Yuuki.The,she skipped along the road in front of her parents.They just chuckled seeing their little princess cute behaviour.


----Flashback 4 years ago----

"Will you marry me Yuuki?" Jaejoong opened the small white box and inside the box was a silver ring with heart shaped diamond.

Yuuki couldn't help herself from crying anymore after she heard that.She smiled and nodded. 

"Yes...Yes...YES!! YES JAEJOONG!! I will!!
" She answered and hugged him.

He returned the hug with a kiss. And Yuuki didn't push him away like she always did instead she 
kissed him back lovingly....


-----End of Flashback-----



   Jaejoong and Yuuki already married and have a daughter named,Gaeul who is now 3 years old. Gaeul  is very cute and smart. She inherites her parents voice and looks. Not to mention the habits. She's also clumsy and weird like Jaejoong. Demure and mysterious like Yuuki.

   Even though Jaejoong alraedy married,he's still involves with his career as an artist.He's still a part of the DBSK group.The others?

 

   Yunho also alraedy married. He was married to Yuuki's best friend, Zera.They fell in love at the first sight. They met after Yuuki went to America,when Zera came to the DBSK's place to deliver Yuuki's parcel to Jaejoong. Yunho was the one that opened the door and instantly fell in love with her. Zera also fell in love when she saw Yunho. They became closer since Zera sometimes came to send Jaejoong letters from Yuuki. Yunho always invited Zera inside and had some conversation with her. Both of them found that they were perfect for each other. Yunho likes Zera because she's very responsible, caring, hardworking, pretty, has a sense of leadership, patience, smart and sweet girl. Zera likes Yunho because he has a cute personality, gentle eyes, a good leader, sensible, responsible, charismatic and always be there when she needs him.
 
   Yunho and Zera married for 2 years already. They have a daughter named Eunchae who is now almost 3 years old(same as Gaeul) . Zera is now 8 months pregnant and already confirm that the baby is a boy. She said she wants to name him, Moobin. The announcement of their marriage shocked Yunho's fans when he told the news as soon as a month after Jaejoong's wedding. All of his fans were shocked but most of them still support him. Yunho still a member of DBSK and like always, he's very busy going overseas and a lot of place. Xeera understands him and always have faith in him.She is very loyal and that what is why Yunho proud of her.
 
Yoochun? He is still not married yet but he has a fiancee' named Sarang. Not many people know about this. His fiancee is actually his cousin and even if Yoochun's mother arranged it for him,he is still happy because he knew that Sarang' is his type of girl that he always like and he knows all about her.He feels comfortable and happy with her. Sarang also admits that she likes him since they were little. Since both of them agreed, Yoochun thought that they should rush the wedding so no one can steal his bride-to-be.Cheeky guy... Sarang blushed when she heard that because he said it in front of both family. Finally,the both family agreed when will they have the wedding. Yoochun says that they are going to get married early next year!What a happy news!
 
 
 t   Junsu...He is going to get married very soon.Very,very soon...He is going to get married to girl whose name is Rie early December because of their birthdays. Junsu's fans knew about it and they support their relationship since what they saw in the home stay show. Rie was a transferred student from Japan.She once had a home stay with DBSK for 2 months. Although Junsu is always nice but he often had some quarrels with Rie. They always fought for the whole month but to other people,they looked like a quarreling couple.Even though at first,they didn't want to admit it, they began to feel attraction towards each other more and more. Eventually,their feelings got worse when Rie had to go back to her home country. Finally, Junsu confessed at the last moment.They kissed before Rie left.After 2 weeks,she came back. She got a job as a translator in Seoul. Junsu was so happy that she came back and decided to have a secret engagement.
 
   Their relationship went well although they often had a fight and quarrels. The news of their relationship already spread just after she went back to Japan,because they kissed in the public,at the airport and they knew people were taking a lot pictures but Junsu didn't care back then. He just wanted to show Rie that he loves her. Many people criticized them but they are already over it. Junsu and Rie may argue and fight most of the time but when Rie needs someone to cry on or needs comforting, Junsu will always be there to be the shoulder to cry on or comfort her. Sometimes they will buy each other a present after a fight. And like any other couple, both of them have their times to be sweet and romantic, just....it's hard to see them sweet and romantic to each other because they only show it secretly...


  And lastly, DBSK magnae, Changmin.He said he is not going to get married at such a young age so Jaejoong that he is growing old and he'll be alone if he doesn't get married soon. Changmin was mad,of course so he chased Jaejoong around his house until Jaejoong gave up. Hana knew that Changmin didn't mean what he said because Changmin has already fall in love with a girl named Ingrid. She's a half-Netherland and half-Japanese. She is pretty and smart. Even though she has already graduates from the famous Seoul University major in Business and Management,she decided to become a composer and lyric writer. Changmin love a song that she compose and write for one of DBSK soundtrack. Since Yuuki and Ingrid are really close,Changmin met her a few times and knew that she was the one that make the song that he really love because Yuuki told him. 
 
  Changmin first saw Ingrid in a cafe when Yuuki told him that she wanted to treat him and when he saw Ingrid ,she was writing a lyric. He was amazed by her concentration and hard work. Slowly,he started to come to the cafe every Wednesday because thats the day that the talented composer always come and write her song.At first, Ingrid didnt realize him staring but one day,Changmin decided to sit beside her.And he did, she blushed madly because she always love Changmin and his voice the best but she doesn't want him to know.The lyric she was writing she tried to hide it with her hand. Changmin saw her weird behaviour and grabbed the lyric sheet.He was surprised when he found out that the title was 'The Man I Love'.He read the whole lyric and finally when he read the last sentence he smiled.
 
'The man I love,Shim Changmin...'
 
   By that time,he knew that he's already started to fall in love with her. Ingrid grabbed the sheet back and lied that the Changmin is someone else but of course,Changmin didn't believe her. They started to hang out together. Changmin then realized how pretty,smart and nice Ingrid really is. He loves her more and so does Ingrid. She told Yuuki that she was crying once in a studio and Changmin saw her so he lent her a handkerchief but Changmin doesnt remember and that's when she started falling in love with him. Both of them like each other bot they just kept their feelings inside.
 
   All the other DBSK members already knew their magnae's feelings and decided to help but Yuuki stopped them.She said Ingrid will confess to him. And so she did! Under the tree they usually have a picnic,she told Changmin her feelings. In return,Changmin gives her a bouquet of roses,a hug and a kiss on the lips.From that day,born a couple with Changmin's hyungs,Yuuki,Zera,Rie,and Sarang were spying on them and recorded it with a video camera(Naughty hyungs and girls^^).Both of them blush when they know about it...
 
  Oh!! About Donghae and Eunhyuk? Donghae found a girl that gives a feeling like Yuuki,her name is Miraie.She's half Japanese and half Korean.They already started dating.Eunhyuk,he is now dating with Yuri from SNSD. Eunhyuk and Yuri are very compatible because both of them are really crazy and funny,not to mention best in dancing.Just their heights...are not much difference. Donghae and Eunhyuk finally managed their feelings toward Yuuki and turned it into friendship that last forever...

1682763o7bg0wr6lz.gif


"Omma!!Appa!! Eunchae and Heesica (Heechul's and Jessica's daughter) are here here!! Can I go play with them?" Gaeul waves at Eunchae and Heesica that are playing at the swings.

   Nearby,there are Yunho, Zera, and Jessica busy talking on a bench. 'Heechul must be busy with his drama'. Jaejoong thought. Yuuki sees Zera's big stomach and smiles. Jaejoong realizes Yuuki's action and when he knows what she sees,he smiles too.

"Okay Gaeul...Be careful okay? Don't fall like last time.You were crying last time...You know you are clumsy like your appa." Yuuki kisses her daughter cheek and pinches it.

"Okay!!" Gaeul runs off towards Heesica and Eunchae.

   Yuuki and Jaejoong sit on a bench under a tree near at the playground. The falling leaves look so beautiful and one of them fell on Yuuki's laps. She picks it up and smiles.Jaejoong watches her actions and asks her.

"What's with that smile?" Yuuki looks at him.She just smiles.

"Nothing...I just remember that night...that last autumn night..."

"Oh? Which one? The night before you left me or the night that me met again and I propose?" Jaejoong teased.

"Hey!!" She hits Jaejoong's shoulder lightly then leans on it.

"Jaejoong..." Yuuki utters.

"Yes?" Jaejoong caresses Yuuki's thick,soft hair.

"If I never force you on that date,we will never become like this,right?" 

   Yuuki is watching Gaeul who is playing on the swing without someone pushing from behind,not like Heesica who needs Eunchae to push from the back.'Smart child', she thought.



"No.." The reply made Yuuki instantly lifts her head and stares at Jaejoong.


"Not on that date but if we never meet during that autumn.." Jaejoong chuckled when he sees Yuuki's reaction and holds her hand. Yuuki smiles happily.

"I love you Yuuki," Jaejoong kisses Yuuki's forehead and hand. She kisses him back and they hold each others hand tightly. At the end,they said the same thing at the end.

"Autumn is our lucky season,huh? " They laugh.

"Yes...Our Autumn Love~" Yuuki smiles at Jaejoong.

They agree.Their love really does blossom in autumn and will always be forever.....


 
~~THE END~~