Goodbye

Enlisting

Today is the day where Jaejoong will be enlisting .

He had spend time with his family,friends,JYJ and fans but still... he is still missing someone...

This person is someone he didnt talk to for 5 years but still he still missed her

Today he decided to be courageous and texted her

Heechul gave her number to him a few years ago but he was always scared to call or text her

he did once when he was drunk to tell her he missed her but she didnt answer the call nor reply his call

After that day, he felt that she really move on.... without him...

 

 

its 5:00 oclock in the afternoon  and jaejoong will be enlisting at 8:00pm he still have 3h00 to see her....

He texted  at 5:02 : Hey Boa, its jaejoong...how have u been these years ? its been a long time...i dont know if you know but ill be enlisting today and i thought it will be nice to see my old friend before i go....

10 minutes have gone....

still no reply....

He texted again: Hmm.. are u busy ? or are u still mad at me ? i just really want to see you before i leave thats all...

On the other hand, Boa actually seen the message but she doesnt know what to reply...

She already decided to move on since that day when she heard that jaejoong is already dating another girl.

She doesnt know what to do now...

An hour  has passed

Jaejoong: im leaving my house now. Ill be at the army center in 30 minutes... i hope to see u there... even just one second or a minute... I really do missed you...

At the message, boa's heart felt for him. She decided to go see him just to say farewell

When jeajoong arrived at the army center, unexpected there were a lot of people.. his fans...

at the time he was really touched by his fans but he also know his chance of seeing boa will become smaller...

everyone was surrounding him, he was searching for 1 person but he couldnt see must... there were too many people

 

When boa arrived she can see jeajoong surrounded by his fans, and she thought he seem to be happy, she should not appear in his life and after disapear, il will be cruel for him

Boa stayed in her car and watched jeajoong enlisting siliently with a drop of tears thats falling down...

Finally jeajoong went inside the camp without seeing the person he wanted to see...

He texted boa a last time saying: I guess you are really busy like usually :P its okay dont worry i am going now....please take care of yourself  and dont let people hurt u boa, ur an amazing girl. I will take care of myself in the military dont worry for me too. I hope when ill be out, i can be a better man.. for u...saranghae boa <3...

After this message, more and more tears were falliing for both of them...

Boa then silently said : Good bye Jaejoong...ill see u in 2 years please be healthy to herself.... while driving back to Seoul and continue her normal life as a singer....