Let's play a game

Let's play a game

Hi!

How are you? Hope you be fine! ;)

I wrote another story many days ago, but because of the problem about the internet speed, I couldn't write it here earlier...sorry about that :(

Never mind, Hope you like it and please comment!

Oh, and I should say that I showed up other members in this story more...!

OMG I talked a lot! SORRY!!! ^_^

 _____________________________________

 

It was about 11pm and all of the members of 2pm were in their dorm.

 

Minjun was listening to music; Nichkhun was lying on the sofa; Taecyeon was working with his laptop on his chest; Wooyoung was watching movie; Junho was playing with his mobile and chansung was eating chips. Till suddenly...

 

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Junho put his mobile on the floor, had made everyone to stop doing their activities and looking at him.

 

"It's soooooo boring that we are always like this! Can't we do something else?! I'm tired of this!!! Why we don't do something better instead of these reapeateadly things??? I can't comport it!!! "Junho said loudly and then took a deep breath. He had been forgotten to breath in the middle of speaking.

 

"Ya! Breathe kid! You don't want to kill yourself just because you're tired of these, do you? " Taecyeon said while laughing.

"Don't laugh Taecyeon hyung! It's not funny!" Junho complained.

 

"Ok! Ok! Well, what you want to do Junho-ya?" asked Minjun.

 

"I don't know...anything except these boring things..." said Junho. His voice was very lower than last time. 

 

Minjun smiled "Hmmm...what about playing a game together?" he offered.

 

"Awesome!" Junho clapped his hands in excitement.

 

"I agree! I agree!" Chansung jumped from happiness.

 

"Ahhhhhh...look at these two! They are like two years old kids...aish..." woo young shook his head from side to side.

 

"Ya! Stop acting like an old man! You are just one year older than them!" Nichkhun nudged Wooyoungs arm with his elbow.

 

"I'm not acting like an old man!" Wooyoung frowned and the others laughed.

 

"Ok guys let's vote! The people agree with playing?" asked Minjun and every one raised their hands.

 

"But what kind of game?" asked Chansung.

 

"I don't know..."minjun scratched the back of his head.

 

"Anyone has an idea?" asked wooyoung.

 

"I have an idea!" Taecyeon said with a grin.

 

Everyone turned their heads to his side and waited for him to speak.

 

"So?" asked Junho after some seconds.

 

"I have an idea about the punishment of loser!" said Taecyeon with that naughty grin again.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" everyone pushed him.

 

"WHAT!!! There must be a punishment for the loser right???" complained Taecyeon.

 

"But at first there must be a game!!! Then you can think about the punishment Taec! "Said Nichkhun.

 

"Guys I have an idea! Let's all of us write the names of different kind of games on the little papers, then one of us pick one of them with close eyes and we will play that game!" said junho.

 

"Perfect! Let's do this! "Minjun said happily before leaning near Junhos ear.

 

"My smart donsaeng!" Minjun whispered in Junhos ear. Junho smiled.

 

"Ya!Ya!Ya! What did you whisper in his ear, ha???" asked Taecyeon.

 

"Not of your business!" Minjun encircle his arm around junhos shoulders.

 

"aigoooooo...these kids..." Taecyeon shook his head from side to side.

 

"Yaaaaaaa! What's your mean about 'kid'??? I'm older than you!!! "Minjun shouted.

 

Taecyeon was about to speak that suddenly...

 

"Hereee! I found papers and pens guys! Let's playyyyy! "chansung ran out of the one of dorm rooms.

 

Everyone looked at him and laughed.

 

* 10 minutes later *

 

"Finally finished...! Ok, so who should take one?" asked Nichkhun.

 

"Junho!" said Mnjun.

 

"Why Junho???" asked Woyoung.

 

"Because it's because of him that we are playing!"

 

Wooyoung sighed. "OK! OK!"

 

Minjun smiled. "Junho take one of them!" he said to Junho.

 

"Ok!" Junho said and then took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and put his hand on the table where all the papers were. He slowly picked one. He opened his eyes.

 

"DAMN IT!!!" Junho shouted. Everyone looked at him confusedly.

 

"What's the matter???" asked Minjun worriedly.

 

"I'm not good at this game!" Junho complained and frowned.

 

"ahhhhhh...!YA, You scared us!!! You are like a little child!!!" Wooyoung complained.

 

"But I'm not good at it AT ALL!!!" Junho jumped up and down like a child.

 

"Look Minjun Hyung! It's all you fault that he is this much loose!!! "wooyoung pointed to junho and then to minjun.

 

"What???" minjun asked confusedly.

 

"It's because you always spoil him!!!" wooyoung said.

 

"I'm just telling that I don't know how to play it! And also, I'm not loose!" junho sighed and sat on the chair.

 

"Hey...don't be sad! Hyung will help you!" Minjun winked at junho and he smiled.

 

"And YOU! Don't call junho loose again! Understand?" minjun frowned at wooyoung.

 

"Ok sorry..."wooyoung titled his head down. Minjun smiled and patted his head. "My good donseang! " 

 

"AH HYUNG!!!" wooyoung escape from minjuns hand on his head. He hates spoiling and minjun knew it well.

 

"hehehe!" minjun laughed cutely.

 

minjun stood from his chair.

 

"Ok guys! Let's start!" he said loudly.

 

Then he turned to junho and took his hand. "Junho and I are the team 1!"He smiled happily. "Fine!" Junho smiled too.

 

"AIGOOOOOOOOO!!!" everyone said loudly to JUNBROS.

.

.

.

Hehehe! Let's let them play! I hope that Team 1 win...!

What about you? ;)

 

Thank you for reading! ^_^

Hope you liked it!

2PM Fighting!

JUNBROS Fighting!