Final

Unapproachable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong doesn’t know how long she stood there. To her, it was as if time had stopped. The only thing that kept her in the real world was the chocolates in her hand.

Chocolates that never made it to the one they were specially prepared for.

Because that one person was out of reach for Jaejoong now.

Choi Siwon was Jaejoong’s classmate. He was her idol, best friend and her first love. They were together in High school and now in college too.

On the first day High School, when Jaejoong was bullied for being the nerd, the golden boy Siwon saved her and nobody dared harass her after that. He was her best friend since Jaejoong and her mother moved to Siwon’s neighbouring apartment after her father passed away.  In final year, when her braces were off and she replaced her thick-framed glasses for a sleeker look, Siwon was the one to fight off her molesters who were once the same bullies.

Siwon was charming, intelligent, religious, talented and the most kind-hearted person there could be in his age-group. While Jaejoong was always nose-deep in studies and working part-time in a bakery, Siwon was outgoing, doing charity, helping the old lady cross the road and coaching small kids in baseball for free.

Over the time, Jaejoong didn’t know when she fell in love with him, but she knew she was deep in the feelings. But she never summoned the bravery to tell him fearing she’d lose the friendship as well.

But she did make up  her mind finally.

Valentine’s day, the last one before they graduate and Jaejoong leaves for her internship to New York.

If she leaves without confessing, she knew she would regret it. If he does reject her (and she was sure he will) she’d be in that half of her batch in New York and he’d be staying in Seoul with the rest. Either way, she knew they won’t be seeing each other after graduation and their friendship was going to end.

 Jaejoong feels like laughing at that naïve thought.

She felt like an idiot for thinking it would be this easy.

She didn’t even get to show him the chocolates and Siwon was all excited and jumpy. The way he twirled her around and squeezed her, Jaejoong thought her feelings were mirrored.

Oh how wrong she was!
“Heechul asked me out. She gave me chocolates! Can you believe it Jae? The Kim Heechul! Oh My God! I don’t know what to say? Should I tell her yes now or wait some while so I don’t look desperate?”

Jaejoong could hear the sound of cracking; it had to be her heart. But they were for her ears only. She never stood a chance against Kim Heechul. She was practically the female version of Siwon. Doesn’t matter that Jaejoong is the top of the class and the second most pursued girl on campus, the first one being Heechul.

Keeping the box of chocolates hidden behind her back, Jaejoong mustered up the fakest genuine smile. “tell her now.”

And Siwon was gone. Just like that. Not even a glance at his friend. And Jaejoong remained frozen in that empty classroom with tears in her eyes.   

It was only when the sound of a door opening came, did Jaejoong turn around to hide her face from this unknown person.

The back door of the classroom opened and a lone figure walked in.

“Oh! I didn’t know there was some one in here.” This tall man, Jaejoong recognised as her other classmate Jung Yunho spoke. She never interacted with him in the three years they studied Business, until that one time he helped her sort her papers for the New York internship they both were going to. He had this blank face usually, but today Jaejoong could see something…..very close to what she was feeling at this moment.

 Yunho doesn’t even acknowledge her presence or her obvious condition as he goes to the front of the class and throws something in the dustbin.

Jaejoong saw it was a box of valentine’s chocolate.

For a moment she contemplated if she should throw hers too, but she’d rather eat it than waste it. And that surged into a fresh wave of tears. She put in effort, built the courage she couldn’t in 7 years and it all went to waste. And here, this spoilt brat of the Jung Corp. just threw someone else’s effort.

“You shouldn’t throw away someone’s effort like that. It takes a great deal of courage to gift chocolates to someone on Valentine’s Day.” Jaejoong said all that meekly. She never was outspoken and this was just how she scolded.

“effort and courage went to waste alright.” Yunho mumbled as he sat on the first bench. “They weren’t gifted to me. They were meant for someone.” Yunho leaned back on his chair and covered his eyes with his arms. If Jaejoong didn’t know any better, she’d say he was crying.

“She rejected you?”

“Worse. Didn’t even get to confess. She likes someone else.” Yunho mumbled under his covered face.

“we’re in the same boat then.”

Yunho peeked at her, “then what are you doing?”

“Huh?”

“why are you hanging on to that…..” he jerked his chin to point at the chocolates she was holding, “why do you want a reminder of your romantic failure and don’t tell me you're going to eat it. coz that’s not going to work. I tried and I felt like puking. If you don’t believe me, just try.”

Jaejoong didn’t see how that was possible. Plus, she never liked food going to waste. She wanted to prove Yunho wrong, so she opened her box and took the smallest chocolate before popping it in .

It took two chews and she felt like throwing up.

“Too sweet.” She grumbled as she spat it out in a tissue. It was sickeningly sweet, something that didn’t go with the bitterness she felt. The chocolate didn’t compliment the feelings what with the heart shapes, strawberry essence and cutesy details. Jaejoong understood why those actresses in Hollywood movies who got dumped binge on ice-cream. It’s plain and saccharine, and most importantly cold- something that is needed for the burning pain in the heart and also a soothing sweetness unlike the mocking sugariness of chocolate, the romantic kind of sweetness.

“I told you.” Yunho muttered.

“But it’s not good to throw food away. you may have had everything brought to you in a silver platter but I’ve seen life the way it is.”

“What do you propose?”

That was how Yunho found himself giving out chocolates to excited children at St John’s orphanage. When Jaejoong fished out his sweets from the dustbin and told them where they were going, Yunho bought even more sweets. Jaejoong had to stop him saying that the children will get a sugar rush. So Yunho bought half the original amount and bought something the orphans would need instead, learning material and clothes.

“Oppa, one mole!” a girl latched on to his long leg asking for the candy.

“Says the girl with the missing front teeth.” The girl immediately covered the gap in her teeth with her hand and stomped her feet while whining. “Okay, Okay!” Yunho picked her up and held a small packet of Hershey’s Kisses in front of her, “you can’t eat all okay. Share it with your friends.”

“Thank you oppa.” The girl kissed his cheek and jumped from his arms before running over to her friends.

“You really fit in well here.” Jaejoong commented behind.

“yeah. Almost forgot the heartbreak.” Yunho smiled.

“Almost?” Jaejoong smiled apologetically, blaming herself for not helping him fully.

“Yeah, the remaining ….that will end with time.” Yunho said. “And maybe if I spend some more time with these kids, It’d be gone before you know it. Thanks for bringing me here. But how do you know this place anyway? The kids already know you.”

Jaejoong’s face fell at that. She had forgotten about her pain but Yunho just had to remind her. Siwon was regular here and she accompanied him quite a few times. She was just beginning to think she won’t be able to see these kids after graduation and she was dreading it too lest she’d run into Siwon. She feels bad she can’t see these children but she was too heartbroken to survive an encounter with Siwon. “We…uh….should be leaving. Mother Clarence said the kids have to go to bed soon.”

“yeah, I’ll drop you.”

The two said good night to the children and the caretaker nun and left the orphanage. When they sat in Yunho’s car, Jaejoong never said told him where to go and Yunho simply started driving. It was as if, they still wanted some company to get through the most romantic day while their loves turned out unrequited.

Yunho stopped in this lonely place after driving a few minutes. Jaejoong realised it was almost outside the city, at least it should be considering the greenery and the cliff overlooking the Seoul night skyline.

“where is this?” she asked already stepping out of the black Range Rover.

“Since you showed me such a special place, I thought I’d show you my special place.” Yunho gestured to the scene of the thousands of shimmery lights making Seoul look like the starry sky had come down to earth.

“It’s beautiful.” Jaejoong said softly, “thanks.” She looked down, somehow shy to look at Yunho’s face.

Yunho stood beside her and inhaled the breeze that blew. Jaejoong braved a glance and was sure Yunho’s eyes were glassy, like her own.

“Who was he?” Yunho asked her.

“Who was she?” Jaejoong countered.

“It’s hard to say the name without wanting to yell in frustration.”

“same here.”

“Will we ever be able to get over them?”

“Can’t say.”

There was a long silence until Jaejoong’s frame visibly shuddered when a cold gust of wind blew. Yunho noticed it and led her back into the car. However, they just sat in the warmth of the heated car not wanting to go anywhere.

“Hey Yunho….”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m going to need a new best friend.”

“He was that best friend of yours? Choi?”

“Ex-best friend. I don’t think I look him in the eye from now on. If I’m lucky he’ll be preoccupied with his new girlfriend and have less time for me.”

“So what will you do?”

“I want to avoid more pain. I want to be preoccupied till I leave.”

“how will you do that?”

Jaejoong turned her body to look at him and spoke with almost cartoonish seriousness, “please be my boyfriend.”

Yunho chuckled breathily, “I’d say yes, because I don’t want you to be dumped twice on one day. But why a boyfriend, you need a friend.”

“Well yeah, it would be like that.” Jaejoong shrugged, “I need a boyfriend so Siwon would not pester me into our friendly hangouts and trust me he will. But we’d just be in a friendly, purely platonic relationship. We can keep each other occupied so we won’t think about them and besides, won’t it be great that we know each other especially since we’re going to do that practical business course in New York together?”

Yunho rubbed his chin as if contemplating it, “You make a good point Kim Jaejoong. This could actually work.” Yunho jutted out his right hand, “You have a deal Kim Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong shook that hand gratefully.

 

~~~  

“hey JaeJae!” Siwon clapped his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Let’s go to that stupid Hello Kitty café. Heechul wants to hang out with you.”

Jaejoong squirmed out of the hand on her shoulder while avoiding looking into Siwon’s eyes. She made a mental note not to wait in the parking lot next time, and especially neat Siwon’s car. It was habit but she should have waited near the exit, or better yet near her new friend’s car.

“I’m sorry. I…uh….have plans.” Jaejoong muttered out.

“Today?” Siwon pouted, “it’s Friday! We always hang out on Fridays. You're breaking tradition here.” Siwon whined.

“How are you going to keep tradition when I’m in US and you're here?” Jaejoong was actually irritated but she was grateful that her meek gentle personality doesn’t make her sound rude.

“That’s why I told you to stay. What would you do with a bunch of English-speaking know-it-alls without me to make your day better huh?”

“You know very well my dad wanted me to study in NYU. It’s just an additional summer course and internship. It’s good for my future. I’d say you should join too but you're English is bleh!”

“Yah!”

“Besides, I’m not alone. Half our batch is there too.”

“you're not even close to anyone of them. You're just going to stay silent while they all behave like fake Americans.”

“I do know someone.”

“Who?”

As if on cue, a dark blue Lamborghini stopped in front of them. The tinted window pulled lower revealing Yunho in his signature black jacket and aviators. “Ready Joongie?”

Before Siwon could explode over the ‘Joongie’, Jaejoong had whipped out her shades. “yeah.” Jaejoong excitedly put on her Gucci shades she saved up a lot to buy. “He has such awesome cars.” Jaejoong whisper-squealed at Siwon and bounced to the other side where the upwards car door was open. While Jaejoong settled in the car, Yunho decided he should chat up Siwon.

Yunho lowered his shades and smiled charmingly at a gaping Siwon, “Sorry for snatching your friend on your special Friday hangout but I’m sure you’ll enjoy with your girlfriend.” So saying, Yunho drove off leaving Siwon in the dust.

~~~

 *Bang*

*bang bang*

“This is ing awesome!” Jaejoong jumped while brandishing the revolver in her hand.

“Wow! The quiet girl can swear!” Yunho chuckled while loading his own firearm. “Don’t jump around while holding a gun. It’s dangerous.”

“Why do you have a shooting range in your house anyway?” Jaejoong asked while pulling off her headpiece.

“Dad used to be a shooting champion in college. I learnt it from him.” Yunho made a nice shot right in to centre of the target and Jaejoong covered her ears due to the noise. He glanced over her target and chuckled at bullet holes all over place.

“Shut up! It’s my first time.” Jaejoong smacked his chest, “But I enjoyed.” Jaejoong bit her lips to contain her excitement.

“Glad you do. Most girls would cringe when I mention guns. They find it too manly and messy for them. What is with girls and pink fluffy things?” Yunho also took if his gear one by one.

“Well, I grew up among boys. I was the only girl in our neighbourhood. The small amount of feminity is because my babysitter wanted me to look cute always. That was tough with metal teeth and nerd glasses.”

“You don’t look like you could have had some deformities.”

“are you saying I’m pretty?”

“More than that. You're quite good-looking if I say so myself.”

“Why thank you. You're quite handsome too.”

Yunho made a big show of gentlemanliness by offering his arm to her and she amusedly took it. Yunho led her to the garden where Yunho’s staff had put a spread of tea-time snacks for their master’s friend.

“So….You’ve brought girls over?” Jaejoong didn’t gossip but she wanted to make some small talk.

“Yeah……I dated quite a bit in High school. It was just casual dating. I haven’t since the first day of college when I saw Hee-” Yunho stopped before he said the name he didn’t want to.

“Heechul?” Jaejoong asked slowly.

Yunho’s face fell, “yeah. She was the one.” Yunho was beyond dejected the girl he loved for 3 years likes someone else. He wanted some sympathy but to his surprise, Jaejoong burst out laughing. “What’s wrong with you?” Yunho demanded, a bit miffed that his feelings have been made light of.

“haha….it’s…ha….perfect!” Jaejoong said between laughs. She took a deep breath to halt her laughter but couldn’t completely, “we’re just perfect. Your crush is dating my crush and we’re friends because of that. It doesn’t get weirdly funnier than that.”

As if getting it, Yunho’s face was automatically breaking into a grin. He tried to resist but then it spilled over before he was all out guffawing.

“! Haha….this is some small world !” Yunho held his stomach.

“You don’t say!” Jaejoong shook her head.

“well, at least we’re doing good in this getting over thing.” Yunho grabbed a cookie and munched on it but then looked at it with a curious look, “These cookies taste different than usual.”

“The young lady brought it her young master.” The butler beside them informed Yunho.

“Really?” Yunho asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong fidgeted nervously, “hmmm….I didn’t want to go to your house the first time empty-handed. So….you don’t like them?”

“No, no! Not like that!” Yunho waved his hands in front of his face to hurriedly to clear up the matter, “It’s….quite good. I never had such good cookies before. Well, actually I did. Dad once got a whole bunch of treats from some bakery. He went there with a client and fell in love with it. But he doesn’t get the time to go there sadly.”

“What’s the name?”

“Angel Hearts. They had this signature cupcakes with heart shapes on them.”

“Ummm….Yunho….I used to part time at Angel Hearts. I learnt baking from there.” Jaejoong said with a light blush on her face.

“really?” Yunho looked beyond happy. “This is fantastic. You have to bake me something every day.” Yunho gobbled up more cookies in a rush.

“Now Yunho, is this how you behave with guests?” Yunho gulped loudly at the voice. Jaejoong stood up and smiled at the older woman.

“Mom! You have to try these. It’s the same one dad got that one time.” Yunho showed her the cookies.

“Yes, Yes, I will. First introduce me to this lovely young lady.” Yunho’s mother chided her son lightly.

Jaejoong bowed and smiled at her, “Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jaejoong imnida.”

“Pleasure meeting you dear. You’re so gorgeous” Yunho’s mother said that last bit while winking at Yunho and both youths blushed. The lady sat in the unoccupied chair and the other two followed. “So Jaejoong…..I presume if you're here than you two might be dating.”

Jaejoong’s face glowed red and Yunho’s tea spewed on his table.

“M-Mom!” Yunho sputtered, “We’re not dating! She’s my friend.”

“What!” Mrs Jung put her hand on her heart and made a dramatic face, “so I’m not getting grandchildren with her eyes and lips? That’s so unfortunate.”

Jaejoong chuckled and Yunho kicked her under the table, “What’s wrong with my eyes and lips?” Yunho complained.

“been seeing those same eyes and lips since I married. First your, father then you. I want my grandkids to look different.” The older woman was talking to Jaejoong more in a manner of trying to garner sympathy.

“Now Hyori, it was the same eyes and lips you fell head over heels for.” A deep baritone said behind them. Jaejoong looked at the strikingly handsome older man. His looks screamed he was Yunho’s father. Jaejoong was about to greet him but the man gestured for her to stay.

“Jung Jihoon, you were the one who fell for my eyes and lips not the other way round.” The woman, Jung Hyori retorted to her husband.

“You see what I have to live with?” Yunho complained to an amused Jaejoong.

“Shut up!” Hyori smacker Yunho’s thigh. “I’m upset with you anyway. How could you just be ‘friends’ with such a hot girl?”

“I’ll ignore the fact my mother just called a girl ‘hot’.” Yunho deadpanned.

“Oh come on son! You're telling me that you haven’t bagged this lovely young lady?” Jung Jihoon manhandled Yunho a bit in scolding, “Jung men don’t work so slow. Nab her before someone else does.”

“Can you not say such stuff in Front.Of.Her!” Yunho grumbled.

“It’s okay. I’m flattered.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“See, you're halfway there.” Jihoon nudged her.

“get her! get her!” Hyori whispered a bit too loudly.

“You guys are embarrassing!” Yunho abruptly stood up and grabbed Jaejoong’s hand. “let’s go before they put you in a white gown.”

“I have my wedding gown handy~!” Hyori hollered and Yunho growled before speedwalking with Jaejoong out of the garden.

“Hey! I didn’t even get to talk to your parents properly!” Jaejoong whined at Yunho when they were in his room.

“Don’t tell me you could tolerate that!” Yunho said incredulously.

Jaejoong ignored him and looked around the room. “Nice place. I figured you the type to have a pool in your room or something.” Jaejoong checked out the simple black and white interiors with all the necessities of a college student.

“what kind of picture you have of chaebols?” Yunho teased.

“The one in the dramas.” Jaejoong teased back.

“Well, I do have my own Jacuzzi and a closet that probably is the size of your house.” Yunho said smugly.

“Oh please! I see it” Jaejoong pointed her thumb at the open closet, “my house is at least 4 centimetres bigger. “And they both laughed at the joke. Jaejoong looked around more and then her eyes widened, “You play guitar?” Jaejoong skipped to the instrument hanging on the wall.

“Yeah. Mom put me in guitar classes. I actually like dancing more.” Yunho felt a bit embarrassed boasting like that.

“You have so many talents. I only went for singing lessons but stopped after dad passed away.”

“That’s not all.” Yunho walked up to her and helped her strap the guitar, “You make the most badass cookies, you cook better than my mom, you're super-duper smart and now I know you can sing too.”

“You're exaggerating.” Jaejoong looked up to scold him but her words died in seeing their proximity.

Both were frozen when they were a hair’s breadth away from each other’s eyes. Yunho’s eyes unknowingly travelled lower and fixed on her lips that looked redder up close. They could feel each other’s breaths and somehow, inched closer.

“Kids~, are you in there?” Yunho and Jaejoong abruptly pulled apart when Hyori knocked on Yunho’s door.

They became awkward until a certain older woman made them laugh by her antics, “Are you two decent?” Hyori stepped in with her hands covering her eyes. “I don’t want to see something I don’t want to.”

“There’s nothing going in Mom.” Yunho shook his head.

“You're so boring Yun.” Hyori huffed, “Jaejoong, are you staying for dinner?”

Jaejoong felt the awkwardness return, “I think I should go. We have that paper tomorrow.”

“You can work on that together here. Yunho will drop you home.” Hyori insisted.

“But-”

“I’m not taking no for an answer Jaejoong.” Hyori said a bit sternly. Jaejoong nodded compliantly.  Hyori was ecstatic and she ran out to prepare something extra special for Jaejoong.

“So…..” Yunho began, “would the valedictorian help me in my paper?”

Jaejoong chuckled, “of course.”

~~~

“I’ve seen you eat with Heechul often.” Jaejoong told Yunho who was walking beside her while holding some of her books.

“Yeah. Like you, I was friends with her too. I don’t want to have an awkward encounter right now.” Yunho balanced her books and the empty lunch tray expertly.

“here, I’ll serve.” Jaejoong put food in Yunho’s and her tray simultaneously and they both looked for a place to sit. “Wouldn’t it be weird if we don’t sit with them like always?” Jaejoong asked him.

“People might notice the difference but it won’t be a big deal. Besides, do you want to sit with Siwon?” Jaejoong thought for a moment and shook her head violently, “exactly.”

“I think I know of a way where we can have lunch without them and not look like we’re out of friendship with them.” Jaejoong pointed at a particular table with two occupants. “Yoochun and Junsu. They’re in the New York program too.”

“Oh yes!” Yunho nodded, “they’re dating too. So it’d look like we’re with mingling with the New York group. You're really smart Jaejoongie!” Jaejoong made a cute face at being complimented.

Jaejoong and Yunho walked up to the table of Yoochun and Junsu. “Hi! Can we sit here?” Jaejoong asked them.

“Hey! Aren’t you coming to New York too?” Yoochun said excitedly.

“Don’t have to ask. Sit. We’d love to talk.” Junsu made Jaejoong sit next to her while Yunho sat opposite Yoochun, “I was just telling Chunnie we should make friends with the other program people. We’ll be spending half a year after all.”

“Yeah! And we Business students don’t get enough time to mingle with other classmates too.” Jaejoong put her bit in.

“true. You only talk with people you know.” Yoochun talked while looking at Yunho and Jaejoong in turns, “Like Suie and I have been together since elementary. And you too, right Jaejoong….that tall dude….Choi something?”

“Siwon.” Jaejoong sighed. She couldn’t get rid of him even in conversation. Yunho reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Right, right! You know him from before right? And Yunho…” Yoochun pointed at the tall man with his fork, “you used to hang out with the college hottie. Why the sudden change man?”

“Like you said, we should know the New York group better.” Jaejoong actually marvelled at how convincing Yunho sounded.

“By the way, you guys got the girls accommodation sorted out?” Junsu asked Jaejoong. the two girls began chatting with each other while Yunho and Yoochun talked about other stuff.

“Yunho….” A soft voice called out to him. Yunho turned around and froze. “I was waiting for you at our table Yunho.” Heechul held his hand and tried to pull him in fun, “Siwon’s hungry waiting for you. Come on!”

Jaejoong saw Yunho’s reluctance and she decided to save him. “Yunnie~! You promised we’d work on our papers together!” Jaejoong said cutely. Junsu squealed at the adorable sight and Yoochun was trying to stop his girlfriend from interfering.  

“err…” Yunho didn’t know what was going on until Jaejoong made eye gestures to play along, “oh yeah! I forgot! Sorry Jaejoongie. We’ll do it right now.” Yunho stood up and pulled Jaejoong by her hand.

“Wait, we’ll join you!” Junsu pulled her boyfriend and followed after them.

Yoochun went over to Yunho’s side while Junsu latched onto Jaejoong as the four of them walked out of the cafeteria.

While the boys walked ahead, Junsu whispered to Jaejoong, “Why did Heechul glare at you at the end there?”

Jaejoong didn’t see and she didn’t need to. Heechul’s murderous glare could be felt on her back. Jaejoong tried to brush it off, “I don’t think someone like Heechul would bother with me.”

“If you say so….” Junsu drawled, “By the way, I didn’t know you were dating Yunho. You make a cute couple.”

Jaejoong blushed, “that….that is….not-”

“Oh, don’t try to hide it. It was soooo obvious you two like each other.” Junsu’s words had some impact on Jaejoong.

Did they have feelings for each other? Was it so obvious? She knew her feelings for Siwon for not that visible and Yunho’s feelings for Heechul weren’t noticeable too. Then does Yunho and Jaejoong’s friendship disguised as dating resulting in something beyond platonic or were they just good actors.

“So how did you two start dating?” Junsu’s sudden question jolted Jaejoong.

“That….we….why doesn’t Yunho tell you.” And Jaejoong pulled Junsu towards the men.

Anything to avoid this topic.    

~~~

It had been two weeks since Valentines and Yunho and Jaejoong were closer than ever. Of course, the sudden proximity of those two who never even spoke to each other before was attracting a lot of attention, but a lot agreed they matched together.

The hype was so much; even Yunho and Jaejoong were starting to believe it.

“I hate you.” Jaejoong mumbled against Yunho’s nape. Yunho just chortled at her. “I’m not playing basketball with you again.”

“You're mother asked me to make you do more physical stuff.” Yunho replied.

“I told you two, I’m allergic to balls.” She paused for a second, “That didn’t sound right.”

“Don’t worry, I understood.” Yunho tilted his head backwards to knock on the head of the girl he was currently piggybacking. “I hope lunch is ready.”

“Of course it is! You and my mother…..it’s like she forgot I’m her child.” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Like how my mother likes you more than me?”

“Shut up! You're a mother-hooger. She never made turkey for me and now she’s getting it for you. And you're all, Oh I’ll make your daughter exercise Mrs Kim. Don’t you worry Mrs Kim. Jaejoong is going to fit as a horse Mrs Kim. Horse my foot!”

“Hehe! You're just upset because Junsu played better than you. You're so indoor-sy , Yoochun and I thought we’d be 40 before you learnt how to dribble a ball.”

“Don’t talk about that wide-forehead! He hit me with the ball…Twice! I swear I’m going to feed him chili-laced food next time I see him.”

Yunho was entirely entertained listening to all the plans Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter