Dirty Cheaters Apolgize The Fastest

Guilty Dogs Bark The Loudest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say guilty dogs bark the loudest, I say dirty cheaters apologize fastest.
 

I'm better without him, I must be. How could I be happy with someone like him?
Saying this still didn't help, because deep down in the deepest depths of my mind I knew it- I can't make it without Yongguk.

My Yongguk.

 I still had the sweet taste of alcohol in my mouth, Daehyun was sleeping on the sofa next to me as I took his phone and dialed Yongguk's number fast-
Daehyun and Youngjae said I can't call him until tomorrow when I'll be sober to talk about it, they said it was too late, and they're here to watch me.

But Youngjae is taking a shower and Daehyun fell asleep, and now even though they took my phone I might still get to hear my Yongguk's voice.

"Daehyun, it's 5am, what do you want?" His voice was shaking, he answered his phone too quick to be sleeping, I know it.
"Yongguk, it's me." I whispered. "Stop calling me." He sounded as if he was crying, but it was never like him to cry. "Take me back, I miss you!"

 

Daehyun immediately got up, and tried taking the phone back. "I love you!" I said again. "It's bad enough this way, Junhong." He hung up, and I threw Daehyun's phone at him.

"Never mind it, fine? It's useless anyway!" I screamed, Youngjae rushing out of the shower with only a towel to his body. "J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter