Character part one

Our Love Journey

Jung Yunho or Richard Jung

         Who would have thought if this handsome guy will be an Ahjumma when relaxing at home with his three sisters? He was the eldest of the family of Jung's. Besides handsome, Yunho is the perfect creature creation of God because of his firmness, dignity, and affection which he gave to his three sisters. Besides Jung Yunho, he has his own American name is Richard Jung. Now, Yunho has aged 26 years and was appointed as President of the company owned by his grandfather and his father, Jung's eClare Company. He really took care his company's role as both a director and become a good brother to his sisters.

          Charisma who Yunho had, not have limits who make him as woman's dream man, although he did not want a girlfriend now. Have 3 girl he loves wholehearted already more than enough. Yunho is the type of man who cold and cool when outside home, but that image will disappear instantly when he saw 3 younger sister was joking at home. He will take all the roles as friend, sister, mother or father for his sisters.
         But if he was working at his office, he will be a hard figure in leading employees and many of employees who cry by her. So that's why, employees bow and not daring to move slightly if Yunho had talked with them especially when face to face. He had many friends, but only one person who he regarded as best friend, Shim Changmin.

          His relationship with her three siblings are very close. Yunho knew and understood well the nature of his younger siblings. He knows Sooyeon attitude if she was in a state which not good. She would grumpy unclear and bingeing until she was satisfied. And he also knows, Jung Sooyeon is a type of sweet woman against others and tender-hearted woman, although sometimes the way she used was wrong. Her second sister, Jung Soojung is one of his sister that Yunho proud. Because Soojung most intelligent to understand the circumstances and in all of learning. Yunho knew that her sister is the kind of woman which very cool and cold  person even exceeded of Yunho himself. With staring Soojung eyes, Yunho know what Soojung feel and among the four, Soojung has fragile heart. Different with Jung Soora, a girl becomes Moodboster, a girl who always joking, being sweet, independent and most importantly, Jung Soora is the strongest among Sooyeon and Soojung although physically and conditions, she was the weakest.

As the first son and brother, Yunho promised to not let a single man to approach his lovely sisters. Because of their tears are more valuable than his wealth.


Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung

           There is no man who does not fall in love at first sight when you see how elegant and beautiful this woman. With a beautiful voice and a charming smile, this woman can attract all men and there is no age limit to fall in love with her. Jung Sooyeon, better known as the world famous designer by the name of Jessica Jung. She like  her brother, being a leader in a company. The difference is the company Sooyeon is herself who founded the company with the name Blanc & eClare. 22-year-old woman who is famous for her fashion style feminine chic, more spoiled either in outside or in home compared with a Her sister, Jung Soojung. That's why men love her easily. Although lovable, but Sooyeon is difficult to fall in love. She just wants to focus on her work and did not want to engage in love matters.

            But do not expect she would be sweet if she is in her works. She will be quick-tempered and anyone near him ready to hear the chatter and the anger from the goddess. Her ability in the design should be held thumbs up. The combination of colors in her design very fit and elegant though striking colors she used. Therefore, her ability to become a designer has made her name sticking to go international.

           She proud and very loves her brother and her two sisters, because Yunho very handsome than any man she met, had two younger sisters that have different characters, Soojung types quiet girl but adorable and Soora types active child and clumsy. That's according to Sooyeon own. But she is different with her two sisters, even though Soora an active child but Soora not easily approachable. Soora just like that, moreover Soojung. Looking or heard grumbles of Sooyeon of course she always ignorant her, Moreover chatting with others. Sooyeon is the type of woman that is very approachable and very sociable. She has 8 friends are no less beautiful and definitely has a comparable profession with her.


Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung

             You wait for this woman right? Yaps, she is Jung Soojung, her American name is Krystal Jung. She is one of the medical students in Seoul National University and She is a smartest, prettiest and favorite student . In her family, Soojung is the type of girl which most mature. She always been a good listener and good counselor. But, only brother and her sister knows. In out there, she known as "Ice Princess". Soojung only have a little talk, whether in home or on campus. Maybe are rarely works, but that's smart brain never stops working to make Soojung being the smartest and exemplary student on campus.

              Since childhood, Soojung is a girl who did not talk much. But when she spoke, everyone will not be able to argue and did not move at all. Jung Soojung is very different to her older sister and younger sister. And exactly same as her brother. Therefore, Yunho really know and understand very well over the attitude from the gaze of Soojung. She was very ignorant, cool, elegant, and charismatic, and do not forget her the smart brain, mastered seven languages, her amazing dancing skill, face like a barbie doll, hazel brown eyes, porcelain skin, her body which all of woman dreamed of and even her older sister envious to her abs, straight dark brown hair with wavy in bottom, making the men flocked to her and came only to declare their love. And Soojung only respond with the words "I'm sorry, I do not know you" and walked away without looking at all. No doubt, boys continued to struggle to conquer that frozen heart.

              But she did not want to have a profession like her brother who held the position of President of the company. She wants to become a doctor. She wanted it since she knew her sister's disease. Soojung never talked with people about this, because she does not want people to know her business and knows her feelings. His grandfather hope that Soojung become a businessman. But Grandpa will not be able to deny and disprove what Soojung want. She only has one friend, Sulli who had been friends since they were 5 years old. Sulli always persuade her to have a date and choose one of the men who express their love to Soojung. But how could she dating If Soojung always refused and ignorant towards them? +Yunho prohibit for all his sister to have relationship for now. 

              Behind all of that, Soojung just a fragile girl who need parental affection. She just got it from her siblings, grandfather, and Sulli. Therefore, she was never against the older. Sometimes, when Soojung visited Sulli's house, see how Mrs. Sulli talked and hugged her when she comes, make Soojung hearts softened and want to cry at that time. But she is happy and grateful to have a older brother and older sister who is far from great, and 1 younger sister who makes her days happier.


Jung Soora or Aleyna Jung

          Jung family's youngest daughter is a girl carrying happier story. Every day, she always tells the story that came out of nowhere and certainly would make the audience laugh out loud, her name is Jung Soora or Aleyna Jung. Not much different with the first sister, Soora is a sweet girl, funny, and certainly beautiful.

          She is a famous girl in her school. With the skill to play musical instruments and rhythm her charming voice when she sang make men and women charmed   because of her sweet smile. Every day, she surely get a love letter and declaration of love. Same thing with Soojung, the difference is the way they refused. Soora with caution saying "Sorry, I can not dating yet. Sorry about that. "But do not ever make this girl upset or angry, the first sentence that came out of her little lip will make scolded silent. She has two best friends who always accompany and faithful together with Soora, and vice versa, they are Saeron Kim and Kim Yoojung.

           Soora have the nature of a merger between her siblings. Sometimes, she can be sweet girl that you never seen, and sometimes she can be indifferent. She ever thought that she did not need a father and a mother, just crying on the Yunho lap, telling stories with Sooyeon, studying together with Soojung, her life in this world is more than enough. That is why she is proud to have three olders sibling who are very extraordinary. But what makes Jung Soora life miserable is suffered heart disease. That's why, Yunho, Sooyeon, Soojung, always accompany and supervise the movements of their little sister. But Soora be sturdy and stays with the conviction that she will be fine.

           Ever that time, Soora immediately rushed to the hospital because of she exhauted when she was in her gym class. Instantly makes, Yunho who was in meeting of his big project,Sooyeon who was in discussing a design with her customers, Soojung who was in exam, scrambling to leave their job and go directly to the place where their sister rushed. And with grateful, Soora just briefly sudden attack. That's why, Soora does not want to trouble her olders and must be independent and must maintain healthy.