final

Tease

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

 
Irene gasped, because as soon as she opened the door of her room, she saw the three of her members holding a cake—even wore some stupid birthday hats—. But, still, she was more than thankful to her members. And speaking about her members, she started to glance around the room.
 
"She's still sleeping." Wendy said quitely.
 
"We tried to wake her up, but, she kicked us out." the maknae pouted.
 
"Do you want me to set a prank for her?" Joy asked. 
 
Irene chuckled at Joy's words and shook her head. She remembered when Seulgi begged for a mercy to Joy because the latter got attacked with a lot of pranks when she slept on Joy's birthday.
Irene just bit her lip, she was so dissapointed deep inside her heart. But, she didn't want to cry on her birthday.
 
An hour later, Seulgi went out from her room while rubbing her eyes. She did not realise that a pair of eyes were watching every moves of her.
 
"So, how's your sleep?"
 
Seulgi startled because of the voice. She looked around the room to find the other members.
 
"They're off to Sinchon first." Irene said.
 
Seulgi nodded, she sensed weird atmosphere. And within a minute, she mentally slapped herself.
 
"Oh my God, Irene."
 
The latter kept staring at Seulgi.
 
"I'm so sorry."
 
Irene smiled,"it's fine. Get ready, we should go to Sinchon as well, then we have an event called 'Ice Cream Date' with fans. And then..."
 
Irene stopped, she bit her lower lip again.
 
Seulgi sighed, she gave Irene a back-hug. Irene touched Seulgi's arms gently and took it off from her.
 
"Get ready, Seulgi." she smiles bitterly and excused herseld from Seulgi.
 
"Oh God. You're indeed a big dumb bear, Kang Seulgi!" 
 
Seulgi said to herself.
 
-
 
Irene kept avoiding Seulgi all the time. At the fansign, there was a fan who asked Irene what did Seulgi do this morning on her birthday. Irene just smiled bitterly and said that the bear was sleeping. Seulgi made a defense, but it didn't work. Even Irene didn't want to stand beside her on Ice Cream Date. So, she decided to talk about it with her fellow members.
 
"What should I do?"
 
"We tried to wake you up for God's sake!" Joy said as Yeri nodded.
 
"I don't think a 'sorry' is enough." Wendy said. 
 
"I've got an idea." Yeri said, she told them to gather around and she whispered something.
 
"You guys know, in some dramas, there is this character of a guy who always teases the girl until she gets mad at him, so he can say sorry to the girl and show some affection. Like, kissing her or hugging her."
 
The olders nodded, but then Seulgi frowned,"then?"
 
Yeri playfully flicked her fingers together as they smirked.
 
-
 
They were all in SM COEX Artium for Irene's birthday party. Irene felt nervous, so she kept checking herself on the mirror.
 
Seulgi gave Irene a tight-hug from the back.
 
"Don't be nervous, you're pretty." she whispered.
 
Irene could not breath, not because Seulgi hugged her too tight. But, because she had too much butterflies in her stomach when she heard Seulgi's voice that close to her ear.
 
"Girls! It's time!" manager unnie said to them as she smiled. The girls nodded.
 
They talked a lot to the fans. There was a session when the members cry because they were very thankful to Irene. But, after that, Seulgi started to tease Irene, like calling her 'old' and all. She imitated the way Irene walked and described how cute her girlfriend was as she wanted the world to know. She got beaten a lot by Irene, but she didn't mind. Irene said she will kick Seulgi out of the dorm. But, Seulgi just let out a dumb-adorable laugh. She really didn't mind as long as Irene smiled and laughed again.
 
"Finally, you're smiling again." Seulgi whispered to Irene. The latter turned her head a bit and her cheek met Seulgi's lips. Gaining the squeals of the fans.
 
But, it was not like Seulgi regreted it. She smiled brightly instead.
 
"I love you." she whispered once again.
 
Irene's face turned red, she shyly smiled and beat the latter once again.
 
"Silly." she said, with a smile on her face.
 
"Happy birthday, my girl." Seulgi said.
 
"Mission accomplished." Yeri smiled and did high-five with Wendy and Joy.