My Family

Change The Unapproachable [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

Hyomin woke up and found the flowers on her table. She got up and took the flowers to Jiyeon's room.

"Jiyeon-ah" She called out as she knocked on the door.

"Oh, unnie good morning. I was just about to go to your room." Jiyeon greeted as she opened the door and faced Hyomin with flowers in her hands too.

"Oh I see you have the flowers too." 

"Yeah they're really pretty. I wish we can have this in our garden."

"Me too! The boys are so thoughtful aren't they? Plus it symbolizes freedom." Hyomin said fiddling with the petals of the flower.

"Oh I'll go tell Mrs. Nam about this flower maybe she can get some and add it to the garden! Its gonna be even more beautiful." Hyomin exclaimed before she went on trying to find one of the maids.

Jiyeon just hummed her way back to her room and placed the flowers back in the vase. She then walked out the terrace then continued her humming with her eyes closed

Wishing on a Star- Wonder Girls (rough translate)

"Eolmahna gidareo watneunji

I don't know how long I have waited 

nunmulo hansoomeuro eolook jutdun

Stained with tears and sighs

Soomaneun naldeul seoroga isseoseo gyeondyu nelssu isseoseo

Many days because we were together I could hold it in 

......

Wishing on a star gureum we juh byeoldeul aegae

Wishing on a star to the stars above the clouds

Yaksok halkkeoya pogin anncatdago

I will promise that I won't give up

Nugunga ne yegil deureojun damyeon nuguboda duh nan hangbok Hal kkeoya"

If someone will listen to my story I will be happier than anyone 

"Bravo! Encore!" Jiyeon heard a voice from down at the entrance.

"You scared me! Oh my god you were there the whole time?" Jiyeon yelled down to where Myungsoo was smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah. Wonder Girls, huh? I never thought you would be some kind of girl group fan." Myungsoo said as he looked up to the terrace.

"You can come up if you want. I don't think we want to loose our voice by yelling." said Jiyeon before Myungsoo made an 'Okay' sign and went up to her room without disruption because the guards and maids knew him because he was always with one of the maids.

"So you're a... Wonderful?" Myungsoo asked as he finally reached her room.

"Not exactly part of their fandom but this is one of my favorite songs." Jiyeon replied holding back a giggle. "So where's your friend... uh Woohyun."

"He's probably in one of the rooms with his mom or possibly your sister."

"My sister? Why is Woohyun with Hyomin unnie?"

"By the way we're both older than you."

"Oh so you want me to call you two oppa or something?"

"...Well yeah its... respecting."

"Yeah right. I only call boys oppa if he is really related to me and older or if I'm really comfortable with him."

"You have a brother?"

"...Used to."

"What- Oh.... I-I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized as he saw her gloomy face. "I guess you can tell me when the time comes."

Jiyeon just nodded and remembered. "Oh, thank you for the flowers by the way. We thought they were beautiful."

"Ah its no problem. We just both love the meaning of that flower." Myungsoo said.

"It never came to me that you were the gardening type either." Jiyeon finally let out a giggle and Myungsoo laughed with her.

 

Meanwhile

"Good morning Mrs. Nam and... Woohyun?" Hyomin greeted as she walked up to the mother and son. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I hope you don't mind Miss. If it bothers you I'll send my son right back home."

"No, no its fine, he can stay. I just wanted to ask you a favor for something, Mrs. Nam." Hyomin politely answered. "I was wondering if you can add the Bird or Paradise flower to me and my sister's garden, not the one that is owned by father."

"Oh the Bird of Paradise! That flower is wonderful, you have great taste. I'll get right on it." She said before she left to go get the flower.

"So you liked the flower?" Woohyun asked trying to start a conversation.

"Uh huh! It was really pretty, thank you." Hyomin replied making Woohyun smile. "I also loved the meaning of it."

"Yeah, I thought you would. So what's this garden you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter