One-Sided Love

Just a Little Bit in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

chapter 1: One-Sided Love

     The only person I've told is Jessica and I regretted it almost immediately after I did because all she's does now is tease me. "Ooo~, is that your girlfriend calling?" she says whenever we're together and my phone rings. She's only being an older sister, I know. Sisters are suppose to joke around and tease you, it's just how stuff works, but it's just mortifying for me. I don't like feeling like this at all.

     Really, I hate it.

     After confessing my secret to Jessica—who really didn't help me much at all—I thought about telling Amber too, she has always been great when it comes to crushes and advice and such, but I just know she'll eventually tell Victoria or Henry and it will all somehow come back to Luna. I'm petrified at the very thought of her knowing. I never ever, ever, ever want her to know; it will be a secret that follows me to my grave and I am so okay with that. I am well aware there's no possible way she likes me the way I like her—she's a good, Christian girl. She would never think of me in such an unholy, homo manner and even if she did, I don't think I could ever confess to her.

 

     Day by day, it's getting harder to hide these feelings—it's getting more painful and humiliating because every second Luna's getting more beautiful and every time we talk she's even sweeter to me and every time I see her all I want to do is hug her and kiss her and love her, and I don't know how I continue to contain myself. Well, I do know. To a certain extent at least. But I really do swear I stumbled upon it on accident. I only wanted something innocent and sweet to feed my desire so I wouldn't feel so empty and lonely. Thus, of course, I searched 'cute luna krystal fanart' one afternoon and the first thing that popped up was 'lunstal fanfiction', so I clicked on it. And that's what started it all. I've never read any of the rated M stories, only the ones with cute titles and descriptions where the most scandalous thing that happens is a kiss. But still, I admit it is an awfully bad habit.

     I hear three gentle knocks at my bedroom door, and, in an organized panic, I hide my phone underneath my pillow, acting as though I'm asleep. No one knows that I read all that stuff. Not even Jessica.

     "Krystal?" Victoria calls, the door slowly creaking open. "You awake?"

     I fake a tired groan, pulling the blankets over my head, "No..." I'm a little surprised at how hoarse and tired my voice actually sounds.

     Victoria chuckles softly, and I can hear her cross the floor to where I lie, her bare feet patting against the wood. She pulls the comforter off of me, tossing it aside. I groan again, squeezing my eyes shut and nuzzling my head into my pillow. "C'mon, Soojung, get up." she pokes my side a few times, "It's twelve o'clock, get up."

     I open my eyes and look at her standing over me, her hands on her hips, her long, luscious black hair falling over her shoulders. She's trying to keep a stern face, I can tell, but still, her eyes are smiling.

     "Fine, I'm awake."

     She smiles happily, shaking her head, "What is with you lately, Krys? Sleeping 'til noon, always glued to your phone." She laughs a bit, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were in love or something."

    Maybe just a little bit in love. I grin to myself, my heart aching at the thought of love. At the thought of my one-sided love. At the thought of Luna. "That's silly, unnie, and you know it."

     "Yes, because if you were in love, you would tell me, wouldn't you?"

     I nod, "Of course I would."

     Victoria smiles. "That's right. But enough about all that. Get your lazy. . Up." she hits my leg playfully before turning and walking back to the door. "I'll be home around five alright?" she turns her head to look at me.

     I nod, "Yeah, alright."

     "See you later.~"

     "See ya."

 

     As I make myself breakfast—jut cereal and toast—I plan out my day. I have many stories I have to catch up on, I follow way too many authors to be honest. Really,

Please log in to read the full chapter