Strawberry

Fresh Fruit

Headphones on. Check. Volume pumped up. Check. All chance of distractions erased? Check. Hanbin was ready to pursue that elusive track that had been dancing circles in his mind all day, that intoxicating melody just echoing through the recesses of his mind tantalizing him with what the song could be, but was not yet. With a deep rooted sigh, he drew his plump lip backs, the soft flesh being pulled and teased by tense teeth as his gaze fixed onto the screen, frown creasing his brow as his fingers set to work.

 

As the hours dragged on, his shoulders gradually sagged as that frown grew deeper, his intent gaze focused with deadly precision onto the monitor before him. With the musical walls he had built around his stooped body, there left little room for distraction. Unless that distraction was the persistent and determined Jinhwan.

 

His small formed wiggled through the gap between the wall and door, being sure to securely shut the door behind him, being careful of the box balanced on his arm and hip, his little lip being dampened by a momentary concentrated swipe of his tongue. His light eyes drifted up to the hunched form and felt his own frown forming as his plush bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

 

his figure meandered forward and casually plucked the headphones from Hanbin’s distracted ears causing the younger male to startle and jolt in his seat, twisting around to set his gaze upon the offender. His scolding gaze softening upon the sight of his adorable elder grinning back at him, a delicious smelling box being towards his chest.

 

“You haven’t eaten all day and mum paid for all this fresh fruit, so I figured I would brave my way down here and feed the pabo that is probably starving to death” Jinhwan off handedly mentioned as he placed himself in the empty chair beside Hanbin.

 

“Uh thanks” Hanbin muttered looking into the confines of the box and seeing an assortment of different fruit, ripe and juicy looking strawberries, to tart and sweet looking kiwifruit.

 

“what you making?” Jinhwan questioned leaning forward as his slender fingers slid over the mouse and made a simple click, allowing the smooth underbeat to roll through the room. Hanbin watched nervously as a smile pulled at his Hyung’s lips, and Jinhwan seemed to be enjoying the raw and unedited track.

 

“ it’s good” Hanbin felt a breath slip between his lips from the approval of his fresh track. His gaze wandered back to the box before his hand snuck inside and pulled out a blueberry, plopping the fresh fruit into his mouth and enjoying the flavours that danced over his tongue.

 

His gaze was drawn to Jinhwan as the elder plucked out a strawberry from the box, he couldn't help his gaze following the trail of the strawberry as it moved through the air, and his hyung’s plump lips wrapped around it, the rest disappearing into his mouth, he watched as Jinhwan removed the green stem and finished the mouthful with a satisfy over his mildly damp lips to collect any residual juices.

Hanbin felt his gut twist as his throat grew dry and his cheeks grew hot. His gaze was locked onto his elder hyung as another strawberry found home in that hot little mouth. he bit his lip and felt his gaze growing narrowed and heated.

 

“Hanbin are you ok?” Jinhwan’s soft voice ringing through his ears as the underbeat repeated in the background spurred him forward. Hanbin founds himself pushing forward forcing jinhwan out of his chair and pressing his now shocked and wide eyed hyung against the nearest wall. Hanbin’s breaths were coming out hot and heavy as his tongue ghosted over his own lips, hungering and thirsting for a taste of the boy before him.

 

His fingers traced up jinhwan’s neck line, before like a predatory animal on it’s prey, he descended for the kill. His lips finding home on those velvety soft lips that tasted so soft, and like the strawberries his hyung had been so delectably munching on before. He let out a soft groan at the taste as his hands fell to his hyung’s waist.

 

The small keen of pleasure from his hyung signalled that, this pleasurable time together to end it’s course before things went past the point of turning back. Hanbin wasn’t one to rush a situation, and he was sure Jinhwan wasn’t either.

 

Pulling back from his panting hyung, a small string of saliva connecting them, His heated gaze locked with that of Jinhwan’s before a small smirked pushed at the corner of his lips. his hands through jinhwan’s mussed hair before speaking to his mildly dazed hyung.


“Tell your mum she should send fruit more often.”