The One With Wedding Dress

F.R.I.E.N.D.S korean ver. (RV, Winner & Got7)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I can't do this. Irene look in the mirror of her bathroom. I have to get out of here. 

Irene walk out from the bathroom with her wedding dress, suddenly she saw old women was waiting outside.

"Ahjumma, can I please borrow your phone please. It's an emergency." She cutely and rushly ask that old lady.

"What's the matter dear, do you have problem? Oh dear you look so beautiful with that wedding dress--" 

"Ahjumma, I need your help. I need to get out of this wedding, I just realise I don't love the man I'm about to marry and I can't continue do this. I need to call an old friend and I need to get out of here."

"Oh sure I will help you. No one suppose to marry person they don't love. I will help you, come and follow me to my car. But before that dear, can you wait for a few minutes, I really need to go to the bathroom." That ahjumma sneakily smile to her as Irene giggled and grateful to that ahjumma and patiently waiting untill she finished.

Irene followed that ahjumma to her car. "Wah, ahjumma is this your car? You are pretty rich." Irene giggled to herself.

"You think eventhough I'm old I don't have a chance to have a fancy car don't you?"

"Hehe, thank you ahjumma." 

_____

Mino walk to wendy apartment. "Wendy, I need to talk to you."

Wendy was shocked seeing her brother condition. "Oppa, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you soaking wet?" Wendy quickly grabs a towel and covers her brother.

"What happened to you?" 

Jackson, Taehyun and Seulgi was there and was also curious about what happened to Mino. 

"My wife is gay."

Taehyun quickly come closer to Mino. "Your wife Suzy is gay? What did you feed her? Hormones pill?"

"Not 'gay' gay. She's a lesbian."

Wendy hugged his brother. "Oppa I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, but I should have known that she's gay since we doesn't have for 6 months now."

Jackson sweeped in "6 months? You don't have for 6 months and you just realised now she's gay. Dudeee."

"Guys, give him a break. He just break up with his wife all he need his friends to console him." Seulgi interupt.

"Thank you Seulgi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter