In love with Mr. Oh-so-perfect.

Too Much Fanfictions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In love with Mr. Oh-so-perfect.

by miss_right_

Recommendation date: 05/30/15

Characters: BTS & OC's
Pairing: Jungkook x OC, sight BTS x OC
Length: Chaptered | 42 chapters
Genre: romance

Description:
Do you remember your first love? I bet you do.
What about Kim Sohee? The word ‘love’ didn’t mean much to her…until she fell in love for the first time at the age of 18.
In a new school, with some old and new friends - and a mysterious guy who stole her heart.
What was so mysterious about him? It was love at first sight…Sohee did’t even see his face but his eyes only - and still, she fell in love with him.
Back then, she didn’t have a clue about who he was - and when she got to know, it was hard to believe that her first love is Mr. Oh-so-perfect Jeon Jeongguk.

Notes:
I finished this story in just a few hours because I couldn't stop reading. And now I don't know what to do... haha
It's a beautiful romance story (even I feel somehow a little like crying after finishing the story). First I though it's so cliche .. but curiosity took over and I read it anyway. I'm not sure how I should put my thoughts in words right now because I just don't know how to describe the feeling about the story I have at the moment. It's written so sweet and bitter/realistic at the same time. You have to read it yourself to know what I'm talking about I guess ~

Little warning: Don't get confused by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter