Forever and more Part 2

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Forever and more by Ehsan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUt36G-Iig

" You're asking your friends constantly for advice

And they telling you what you should do

But they don't know the darkness we've bent through "

" jaejoong " He tried calling the other man for the million time.  

" jaejoong " He waved in front of  jaejoong's face but still the other didn't even blink.

" Jaejoong ? " that was it. He will seriously punch the other on his face if he didn't reply.

When jaejoong didn't reply he was about to punch him on the face but stopped. He had a better idea! He smirked as he held the cup of water and splashed it on jaejoong's face.

Jaejoong blinked several times and he finally noticed his friend : " oh, heechul what is it?"

Heechul jaw dropped. What the hell is wrong with his friend?! Didn't he notice that he is now totally wet!! But heechul still felt relieved. Because if the other noticed and knew that he just splashed water on his face the diva jaejoong will be out and believe it or not it's a million time worse than the diva heechul!!

" I was Trying to call you for half an hour now and you didn't even blink !! " heechul explained in a panicked way.

Jaejoong just looked at his crazy friend : " so what did you want? ".

Heechul looked at his so normal friend unbelievably : " seriously !!!!" he rose his hands on the air and putted them on his waist : "is that all you have to say kim jaejoong?"

Jaejoong got up from his chair, closing the file that he should be working on but didn't even read a word from and looked at his friend : " well, is that all you have to do to have my attention? SPLASHING WATER ON MY FACE !! ".

" tch ". heechul looked at his pissed off friend : " the options were limited : A punch on the face or being splashed by water? ". He shrugged.

" Seriously ?!!!! " jaejoong rose up his voice.

" hey be thankful that was water and not coffee or juice " heechul said calmly. He giggled imagining if it was any of the two.

" yeah I am very thankful " Jaejoong rolled his eyes and throw himself back on his chair, sighing, not believing what was his friend about to do.

Heechul sat on the chair in front of jaejoong's office and looked at his tired friend : " what were you thinking of anyway? " he asked curious of the thing that can make their best employee who never lost himself doze off.

" nothing !! I was going through this file " jaejoong answered.

" oh really ?! then tell me what was the file about ? " heechul asked as he pulled the file from jaejoong's hands.

Jaejoong stayed quite.

" The title? " heechul made it easier and jaejoong didn't even answer. " I knew it. there is something wrong with you ".

Jaejoong shook his head not meeting his friend's eyes.

Heechul rose an eyebrow, not taking the answer jaejoong gave to him. He held jaejoong from his wrist and pulled the other toward the door. Jaejoong stopped : " Where are we going? ".

" obviously to somewhere where you can spell out the truth " heechul said and dragged jaejoong out of the office.

" but we need to work on the new designs heechul and the boss will get mad like the last time and fire us " jaejoong said worried.

" the new project can wait and that bastard will not fire his best two designers " heechul said. He looked around and spotted the boss who just walked out of his office. He stopped.

 " Hey, ert ! ". heechul screamed at his boss and jaejoong's eyes widened. Did heechul called their boss a ert !!!!!!!!!

" jaejoong and me will not be back today ". heechul smirked to his not so surprised boss and clicked on the elevator bottom, waiting for the elevator door to open and not caring about the scream his boss let out.

The boss was walking out of his office smiling to his friend but a familiar high voice interrupted them : " Hey, ert !! ".

Hankyung wasn't that shocked when he saw who the brave one who called him that. He saw the other smirking and opining his mouth to say more : " jaejoong and me will not be back today ". his eyes widened as he saw the two walking to the elevator to leave :

" YAH !! that's the third time for you this week !!! " hankyung screamed back but the other didn't even turn to him. He knew that the other will never listen to him. He sighed and whispered : " ".

" I heard that !! " heechul screamed. Hankyung looked at the smirking beautiful man in the elevator. And when the door was about to close heechul mouthed a word to him. Hankyung immediately got it.

' bastard '. The door closed.

Hankyung laughed out loud. That beauty will always do whatever he wanted to whenever hw wanted to, sure it was hard to control someone like him but hankyung being the boss always fought back. No one ever did control The Selfish Heechul. That's why the CEO of this company always changed. Hankyung was the CEO who lasted for the longest time and he was happy working here. It's not like how everyone described to him ' A HELL '.

They all told him that heechul will make his work much harder and simple a hell but he doesn't see it like that. Even though heechul was a b!tch but when it comes to his work and designs its flawless. Actually they are the best. Hankyung admits it.

At first he was shocked by the other rude attitude, selfishness, bithcy attitude, self-confidence and beautiful irritating smile. But he also noticed that the other was passionate on what he does. He will always stay late in the company and sometimes sleep on the office just because he wanted to finish the drawing first.

Hankyung doesn't remember when did exactly their fights started, or when they started calling the other ' et, , or a bastard' but it was always for good. Because no matter how many times they will fight and call each other those not-so-lovely-nicknames they will always grin like idiots after each and every fight.

* * * * *

The waiter placed the coffee in front of the two and then walked to take the other orders. Jaejoong looked at the coffee he ordered.

Why the hell did he order coffee? He hates it for god's sake!!! So why? His heart skipped a beat as he remembered who is addicted to this coffee. He smiled.

Heechul noticed the smile that formed on his friend's lips and he couldn't help but to smile too. Usually jaejoong will stare at the coffee with a blank expression, his eyes will reflex how much pain he is in but not this time. He noticed the change in jaejoong's eyes these past weeks. Jaejoong's eyes changed. How to put it? it shines. It showed some hope.

" did something good happen? " heechul finally asked. Jaejoong looked up at him with wide eye. ' was he that obvious ? '. Heechul smiled to him : " oh come on tell me".

Jaejoong blushed hard and lowered his head.

" something related to the man you loved yet left? " heechul asked. And from the reaction he got he figured the answer : " did you meet him? " when jaejoong nodded heechul's eyes widened : " what !!! when? How? Why? Where?!!!! ".

Heechul stopped his questions as he saw how jaejoong's expression changed. He eyed his friend worriedly. What was in jaejoong mind?

" what should I do heechul? " jaejoong whispered. He looked up meeting heechul's curious eyes " I love him so damn much. I love him more than anything. I couldn't act as if he doesn't exist. I couldn't move on. I couldn't convince myself that he did many things to hurt me. I couldn't bring myself to hate him for letting me go so easily. I ended up hating myself for forcing myself to hate him".

Jaejoong's voice was low but heechul was able to hear every broken word jaejoong said. He was shocked but he waited cause he know that there is more and he was right because jaejoong continued : " my friends told me that I should watch up from him. But I couldn't tell I was dump falling in love more with him. Silly me I could think I can make him fall in love with me ".

Jaejoong took a deep breath : " When I realize that he didn't love me I was depressed. I cried countless nights because it was so damn painful.". Jaejoong teared up : " I gave him an inch but he took a mile. He made mistakes that it broke when he smiled.I was living in fear. How could he care if I didn't even cross his mind? Because when I said that I wanted to talk he pushed me away. He told me he will leave when I wanted him to stay. I never thought that loving him would hurt me that way".

Heechul didn't want what to say exactly?! Or how to react? Tears started to collect in his eyes but he held himself. He wanted to listen. This was a very sad love story but he sure noticed something, Something that jaejoong himself didn't notice and he will surely tell it to him but after hearing the whole story.

Jaejoong smiled weakly : " But I am the only one to blame because I always said it's okay, it's alright, I put the pain away and let it slide. I forgave and forget it then I promised myself that I won't regret it but I did. It's not right because I turned around and let it slide. I am crazy for thinking that something will change when he kept crossing the line ".

A tear found its way out of jaejoong's eye. He took a sip from the coffee and made a disgusted face. It was bitter : " after I left him I kept saying that I am going to move on but it's so hard. I wish I didn't give it up so easily and left. I don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter