Introduction

Love Labyrinth [English]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#Kim Jiyeon

13 years ago. When summer breaks, Jiyeon spent her time to visit his grand-mother. She met her first love there. She stills a child when she met him. Even she is too young to fell in love and a heart break. But one thing that Jiyeon knows, her feeling for that boys still the same as 13 years ago.

 

#Park Jimin

On his spare time he always listens to that song. A beautiful melody with a beautiful voice. He never felt bored even played it a million times. A voice that makes him fell in love. He became more sure after he met her. Her personalities that familiar to him. Someone from the past.

 

#Kim Taehyung

Taehyung know who’s that girls love. Taehyung exactly know it’s not him. But there’s no ‘give up’ in his dictionary. Even ‘alien’ and ‘4D’ was his nicknames. He became complete different if she around him. Taehyung was falling too deep. He promised to himself, he will protect that girl, even from a far...

 

#Park Myungeun

Love comes to her unpredictably. A boy appears from nowhere, always be there for her and slowly make her fell in love. Her love story is sweeter after the boy confessed to her. But she felt something wrong, something not right in her heart. Her feeling tell her that the person that the boy like is not her, but someone else.

 

#Jeong Yein

Yein never thought that she will meet his first love so soon. All these time she admit that she never been that close with a boy. But she doesn’t know why that boy will always appears like a prince in a fairy tell, made yein fall for him. But yein always told herself to not hoping the boy too much. Because he afraid that boy is just playing around.

 

#Jeon Jungkook

    Jungkook always curious about something and he never let it his curiousness haunted him. But it’s his first time get curious to a girl. He’s too naive to admit that he likes her. He just gets closer to the girl slowly, to release

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter