FINAL

Complicated love

 

 
 
 
After leaving the hotel, Seohyun could only think about Chinho. Where was he? Who is he with? and What was he doing?
 
Seohyun ran. She entered the building and into the band's practice room but there was no one in there. She even went to the usual cafe, but he wasn't there either. She went everywhere but to her dismay, Seohyun could not find Chinho anywhere but she never gave up. She kept on searching and searching, while turning to a corner. Seohyun bumped into someone...
 
"Chinho!?" Seohyun's eyes widened as she sighed of relief.
 
"Eh? Seohyun..." Chinho scratched the back of his head.
 
"Chinho....I uh" Seohyun started.
 
"No. Seohyun don't say anything just please go to the celebration party with SNSD later, okay?.."  Chinho said.
 
Seohyun nodded as she watched Chinho walk away. 
 
 
S.M Building 
 
Main hall
 
Chinho and his band mates along with, Fx, Superjunior and SNSD were all gathered together for their one year anniversary as a band to celebrate. 
 
"Taengoo~" Leeteuk cooed
 
"Ajusshi~" Taeyeon teased and let out her famous ajjumma laugh, Leeteuk glared at her.
 
"How are you?.." Taeyeon ask, Leeteuk smiled
 
"I'm good... now that i saw you.." He said shyly scratching the back of his head. Taeyeon blushed
 
"Aish~...I'ts good to see you too.." She said smiling shyly at him.
 
"Saranghaeyooo~" Leeteuk sang shrugging his shoulders nonchantly in a cute way, Taeyeon laugh again
 
"Nadooo~" she replied
 
...........................
 
 
"FOOD!" Shindong and Sooyoung said in unison, They both laughed when they saw each other. Onew pushed beetween the two of them.
 
"WHERES MY CHICKEN!?" He said turning his eyes into slits, scanning the room as if he has chicken radar on him.
 
"YAH! YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN...HERE HAVE SOME THIGHS!!" Shindong said
 
"NO. HE LIKES WINGS~" Minho suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
 
"MINHO Your the perfect man~!" Onew said looking at Minho with grateful eyes and hugged him.
 
"YAH! YAH! WHATS HAPPENING HERE!!?" Krystal shouted narrowing her eyes
at Minho.
 
"Krystal... its not what you think.. I was just giving him CHICKEN!!" Minho said dramatically.
 
"Tch, I forgot you two were together Minho-yah! We are over!" Onew turned his back on Minho.
 
"Whatever!!" Krystal yelled and walked away,
 
"YEOBO!" he shouted and went after her.
 
------------
 
"EEEEP! BUG! BUG! BUG!" Tiffany squelled, Suddenly Yoona and Yuri started laughing.
 
"YAAH!" Tiffany shouted and started chasing after them.
 
"OH NO! RUN!" Yuri said when they saw Tiffany running towars them, sending death glares.
 
-----------
 
"Sullie ah~.." Taemin said
 
"Hmm?"
 
"You look very beautiful tonight~" Taemin said, Sulli smiled leaning her head on
his shoulder.
 
"Chinhia?" She asked
 
"Are you kidding me.. your like the most beautifull girl here~" Taemin whispered
leaning his chin on her head. Sullie blushed
 
".You look handsome too~" She said
 
"I know that already~!" Taemin said, Sulli smacked his shoulders.
 
"Aigoo~ I cant take this mushyness~" Amber said
 
"Aaaw!~ aren't they sweet!!" Victoria and Luna said in unison.
 
Taemin kissed Sullies forhead earning a squel from the girls.
 
"Aish chinchia.... I'm out!" Amber said standing up making her way to Key and Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun on the other hand was randomly singing "I'm so lonely, I have noboooody, all on my owwwwn, wooooaaah" 
 
"Aish, Jonghyun stop mourning" Key said with his diva huff.
 
"ALL ON MY OWWWWWN!" Jonghyun sang louder.
 
"There, there it's okay. You'll find someone" Amber said "You can have me"
 
"Chinchia?" Jonhyun beamed lips shivering.
 
"No." Amber flat out said.
 
"AHAHAHAHA" Key just laughed. 
 
-----------
 
 
"FISHY~!!" Eunyuk cooed, hugging Donghae
 
"ANCHOVY~!" Donghae said, doing a runner as he ran to Eunhyuk he wrapped his legs around his waist and hugged him tight.
 
"I MISS YOU~!!' Thet both said unison, 
 
"Did you loose weight sweetie?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Mmmmm, I don't think so" Donghae pouted.
 
"Don't you lie to me! Just by carrying you, I can figure out you've lost about 5kg" Eunhyuk scolded.
 
"Mianhe" Donghae said, his head hung low.
 
"It's okaay" Eunhyuk said planting a soft kiss on his forehead"
 
"YAH! GET A ROOM!" Heechul said looking at them disgustingly.
 
"Just cause you can't get anyone!" Donghae stuck his tounge out at Heechul.
 
"YAH! I can too! Watch me!" Heechul snapped back. He walked at the center of the crowd while Donghae and Eunhyuk watched him.
 
"YAH! SICA COME HERE RIGHT NOW! STOP SLEEPING" Heechul screamed at the top of his lungs.
 
"BWOOH!" Jessica yelled back. Over at the distance Eunhyuk and Donghae smirked and burst out into fits of laughter.
 
"I'm so lonely, I have no booody, all on my owwwn, woaaah" Heechul sang.
 
"Hyung~ I'll join youu" Jonghyun said. The both sang waving their hands in the air.
 
"What are you guys doing." Leeteuk asked.
 
"We're uhh....uh shut up." Heechul huffed walking away.
------------
 
While the members we're having a get together. Seohyun sat alone waiting for him.
 
"Let's get this party started!" Chinho's voice could be heard behind the curtains. As they raised the band could be seen in there positions. The crowd of celebs cheered.
 
"Let's welcomee UNIIITED" Leeteuk mc'ed. (a/n: Sorry I didn't feature these guys as much)
 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH UNITED WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU" cheers erupted from the idol crowd.
 
"Before we start. I have something to say" Chinho said looking straight into Seohyuns eyes.
 
"I met a girl and we've been friends for ever since I could remember, and that girl is here." People immediately looked at Seohyun.
 
"Bwoooh...." Seohyun bushed. Chin Ho chuckled.
 
"When I was 17 on valentines day. I planned to confess to her but I failed. In later years I tried to confess again but she found another man, even though your still with him. I still want to say; 
 
'I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until 
I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one guy for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope 
that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel, because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. 
You are the only girl that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what 
you know can be the love you can only dream of. You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every 
day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been
waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.'
 
Seohyun tears fell as she realized that letter was infact from Chinho, her childhood friend. She covered her face to hide her embarrassment.
 
"BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CHINHO! You better tell us what's going on later young man" s said behind them with creepy smiles on their faces.
 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" The crowd erupted in cheesyness. Taeyeon pulled on Hyoyeon t-shirt while Sooyoung jumped up and down along with Yuri a big smile across their faces. Yoona and Sunny flapped their hands at each other while Jessica awoke from her slumber and clapped her hands together "I knew it!" Tiffany smiled and said "That's my boy" The SNSD Members crowded round Seohyun pushing her closer to Chinho.
 
"Yaaah..." Seohyun squeked.
 
"Seohyun. Please listen to this song. I want to dedicate this song to you" Chinho said in a shy voice.
 
 
Her eyes, her eyes
make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday (yeahh)
 
Chinho got off the stage and walked towards Seohyun. "EEEEEEEEEEEK" The idols hugged each other, slapped each other, tugged on each other.
 
'I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But everytime she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say'
 
Chinho kept on walking and finally stood infront of her.
 
'When I see your face'
 
Chinho placed his hand on her cheek making Seohyun turn beetroot red.
 
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are'
 
Chinho continued to sing his version of the song.
 
'Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me'
 
Chinho puckered his lips making Seohyun laugh.
 
'Her laugh, her laugh
she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday'
 
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
'Cause you know I'll say
 
Chinho took his hand of her cheeks and held her hands.
 
'When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are'
 
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
 
The instruments stop playing, turning the song into accapella.
 
'When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are'
 
"Hyun-ah, Saranghae" Chinho said. There was a moment of silence until the crowd broke out in cheers. Some cried, "Uwuuuuuuu" The SNSD girls huggled each other. Some cheered for Chinho "That's the way you do it! Uh hu Uh hu I liiike it" Super Junior cheered in Unison. Some stood in admiration, Fx and Shinee smiled at Chinho, proud of their friend.
 
"Chinho, I love you too" Seohyun smiled.
 
"BWOH?" Chinho said bewildered. "What about Yonghwa? What happened to YongSeo" (a/n: TT_TT YONGSEO SHIPPER)
 
"We talked things out, it just wasn't meant to be." Seohyun said. (a/n: I just fainted, I'll continue in a minute)
 
"Oh...so..so" Chinho said. Seohyun leaned over and gave Chinho a quick peck on the cheek.
 
"KISS HIM KISS HIM PROPERLY!" Eunhyuk bellowed huggling Donghae.
 
"YEAAAH" Donghae agreed.
 
"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" More of the crowd agreed aswell.
 
Chinho hugged Seohyun and kissed her on the lips at that moment time had stopped for the pair as everyone froze stared in awe. 
 
"How complicated is our love?" Chinho smiled as he kissed her again.
 
"Very" Seohyun asnwered.
 
.........................................
 
"Who's he?" Amber asked.
 
"Who?" Victoria replied.
 
"That guy" Amber pointed at a guy who was built, with a humble face.
 
"Ohhh Dae Hyun, he's the Lead Guitarist of United. Are you interested in him?" Victoria winked.
 
"BWOH? Ani" Amber coughed.
 
"Hey" Dae Hyun popped out of nowhere"
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Amber jumped in surprised.
 
"Are you okay?" Dae Hyun asked in concern.
 
"Ah, yeah I'm good" Amber said scratching the back of her head.
 
"So, what's your name I don't think I've met you before?" Dae Hyun asked.
 
"My name's Amber" She said.
 
"That's a nice name, my name is-" Dae Hyun started.
 
"Ah, I already know. Dae Hyun right?" Amber smiled.
 
"Yup, well it's nice meeting you Amber" Dae Hyun offered a handshake.
 
"Nice meeting you too" Amber took his hand and shook it.
 
The birth of a new couple?
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I couldn't waait any longer, so I'll post it now.
 
Finally the end guys! Thank you readers for sticking with this story :)
I hoped you liked it and prepare your selves for the sequel focusing on the new couple Dae Hyun and Amber. I'll feature the band more in that one. 
 
Our head was hurting especially my sister when writing this we are a shipper of YongSeo kekekeke ^^"
 
Kamsamida :D See you in the next Sequel. xox