Dancing in the Rain (Taekook)

Bangtan Boys Ficlets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're crazy." 

The boy that the statement had been directed towards just laughed at his black-haired companion, eyes twinkling in delight as he continued tugging the other through the door of their shared home. "Crazy for you, if that's what you mean." Was the simple reply that left the raven-haired boy running his hand over his face to hide his growing blush.

"Jungkookie~ you have to learn to live a little! 'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to to dance in the rain.' Vivian Greene is really smart." The brunette continued after a second, flashing another rectangular grin at his younger boyfriend and releasing his hand before skipping down his porch stairs into the pouring rain. He spread his arms wide, face turned up to the sky so the droplets of water hit his cheeks in a refreshing manner.

"I doubt it was meant literally. Tae, you're going to catch a cold!" Jungkook sighed, leaning again the wooden pillar framing the entrance to the porch. He wasn't inclined as his goofy lover to get wet, especially when the weather wasn't exactly the warmest. His frown only deepened when the brunette started splashing around in the puddles forming, mud clinging to tan skin that wasn't covered by the denim of his shorts. Another mischievous grin was tossed in the younger boy's direction before he was promptly ignored. "Aish, I swear I should be older than you. Remind me again why I'm dating such a kid?"

A pout soon graced Taehyung's lips as he stopped his spinning to stare at his feet. This wasn't exactly going as he had planned. He hadn't wanted to get drenched exactly, he just wanted to share one of those cliche kisses in the rain with his currently brooding boyfriend. In all honesty, it was to make up for the date they had to cancel because of said downpour. The brunette didn't understand how Jungkook could still be so grumpy when he felt as if he had literally tried everything to get the younger to smile. He was beginning to lose hope and it made his heart hurt.

"Sorry I'm not mature like you, Jungkook-ssi. I just wanted to make use of the rain when our other plans had to be canceled. Guess it didn't work, huh?" He responded, scuffing one shoe against the wet pavement of the sidewalk. He brought one had to ruffle his own hair in hopes of hiding the downcast expression he knew was currently showing on his face.

"Of course it didn't work! God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter