Final

In My Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, are you free later?” My seatmate, who was also the ‘most perfect guy’ as what the girls would say, asked me. The bell rang indicating that it was time for lunch. I nodded.

“Yeah, why?”

He smiled, “Perfect. Let’s go eat lunch.”

I raised a brow, “What are you up to, Mark Tuan?” I asked him when he suddenly pulled my hand and walked out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria.

Mark looked at me and grinned, “It’s a secret. For now, let’s eat lunch together. Your friends don’t mind me stealing you for today right?”

I slightly blushed but of course I don't want him to see so shrugged at him, looking as if I don’t really care. “Y-Yeah.” Wow, you really don’t care Jieun? Your stutter gave it away!

He chuckled at my reaction and continued to go to the cafeteria.


During lunch, I couldn’t concentrate properly at what I’m eating because everybody was literally looking at Mark and I. Of course, who wouldn’t be surprised. The perfect Mark Tuan was eating lunch with the school’s Ice Princess.

I was labeled as the ‘Ice Princess’ because I turn down every guy who would confess to me. Not like I don’t like or hate them but it’s because I haven’t found that certain someone yet. Everyone in school practically know me and they worship me as well. Why the hell do they even worship me? I ain’t god, geez.

“Are they dating?”

“What if the reason why Ice Princess turned down almost all of the male population here in school is because of Mark Tuan?!”

“I think you’re right!”

“They look good together.”

My hands started to tremble when I heard whispers around us. I don’t like it when people would whisper around me like I’m not there. That’s plain rude.

“Aren’t you eating?”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. The main reason why I’m stuck in this situation was because of him.


“Why did you even want to eat lunch with me?”

Mark shrugged, “Can’t I eat with you?”

“Yes you can, but you may not.” I looked at him and shifted closer to him, “Aren’t you bothered about how people talk about us?!”

Mark looked amused and grinned, “I like it.”

It took me a whole lot of will power to cool myself down. How could he be so chill about this? What was he even thinking? He likes this? What? I don’t understand!

I glared at him, “What’s your plan? I know you wouldn’t ask me to eat lunch with you out of the blue.”

Mark once again shrugged and continued eating. Aish, this guy! I don’t care if he’s the perfect whatever he was but to me, he’s just an annoying seat mate.


 





School ended and here I was, sitting on the couch at Mark’s dance studio. Really that guy. He dragged me here and he was not taking no as an answer. Why did he even ask me in the first place when I had no choice?

“Jieun, stop sulking. You’re gonna ruin the mood.” Mark said as he was about to push the play button.

I rolled my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter